Anyone else here just have no interest in getting a girlfriend?

Anyone else here just have no interest in getting a girlfriend?

Attached: 1546680774508.gif (346x429, 118K)

I've no interest in females whatsoever I'm only staying alive for the sake off turning 30 years old and obtaining my wizard powers so I can become the most powerful of my kind and wipe out humankind once and for all

Attached: 1538766890222.gif (660x780, 201K)

Yeah I get it, gfs are pure cringe and I don't like that at all, it's like friends but with removing all the comfiness of friendship and being stuck with uncomfort instead
I really just want to stay alone and maybe sometimes have sex with random strangers I'll never see again because I don't want to die a virgin but that's it

Not exactly, but I've been thinking I should temporarily ignore my interest in girls and just sort out my other problems. Like getting a good daily routine, going to the gym, being more social and making connections.

I very much want one with deep need, but alas I'm clueless and it's hard to meet new people.

same here op. never had any female attention in my life, so fuck them. i realize hentai is more attractive anyway and having sex would mean getting off on something thats not hentai.

But reducing it to merely having sex is wrong. What I really miss is the fact that I've never been able to kiss her neck tenderly, to feel her steadily breathing on my chest, to fold my arms around her warm body...
It's not about orgasms and having rough sex, that's not what I want.

i meant fuck them in the sense of not giving a fuck. shouldve maybe worded that differently. im way too autistic to approach them in any way.

Based and wizardpilled. Besides, I am zoophilic - I'd sooner fuck an animal.

Sorta. I want one for all the good that comes with one but I don't want any of the bad.

i feel so much disconnected from reality that sometimes i even forget who i am
sometimes i just let go and do whatever the fuck i feel like i wanna do at that exact moment. i give up on my diet, stop exercising, stop reading, stop playing vidya to then find myself the day after hating myself and wanting to let go even more because of the mess i am

I lost interest and hope years ago. I would argue that if you haven't given up hope on finding a gf, you aren't truly a robot.

Attached: Kristall&Isa.jpg (600x848, 162K)

i like cuddling and sex but other than that i have 0 desire for a gf. i want the physical aspects of a relationship but none of the other responsibilities like having to talk to each other or care about them or whatever

By my late twenties I lost my sense of romance so no, I don't want a gf. I need a bitch. The problem is females have so many STDs that I have no bitch as of yet.

Attached: 75a81c1e-b6b7-4528-8274-a82a2fbcb9fc.jpg (720x720, 86K)

I miss having friends much more than I miss having a girlfriend

And reducing it to merely finances or sex is also wrong, yet normies dont complain at all.

I know that feel.

>kiss her neck tenderly, to feel her steadily breathing on my chest, to fold my arms around her warm body
None of that appeals to me whatsoever.

I want one eventually. Right now I just want a qt bf.

Pretty much
Sleeping with women gets boring and feels like nothing after a while. I don't really like to date the thots that cling onto me

>None of that appeals to me whatsoever.
Cope.
Sorry user, but this is cope.
See, I don't want to start a fight here with you but this is just a way to cope that we normally use to keep ourselves sane. We tell ourselves that we don't really need it or we don't really want it because it is a way to alleviate the pain caused by our deprivation of intimacy and deep human relationships.
You'll try to deny it but you know that this is the way you actually feel, user. And none is this is your fault. You don't deserve suffering like this, even if you think that it makes you stronger.

Wizard here. It's not that great. Get laid before it's too late.

Nice try, roastie, but no one will deny me my powers.

>making assumptions about random people on the internet
You sure convinced me.

I'm a male with a penis. You're welcome to think I'm someone else, but you'd be wrong.

Define "girlfriend". I still have interest in sleeping with women. I've grown too cynical and jaded to want a relationship, though. Yeah, yeah, "failed normie" and all.

>deprivation of intimacy and deep human relationships
>implying all deep human relationships must be romantic

Fuck bitches get money, ect

I'm interested only in bitcoin to get high.

donate to my wallet please
17u3mAQUSRaUeWoS2VqFStHcRypz7wTKsM

At no point has it ever seemed like a feasible prospect so I've never really worried about it too much. I do find women attractive on occasion but never really cared enough to do anything about it.

Attached: 1535567221374.png (680x509, 530K)

>Anyone else here just have no interest in getting a girlfriend?
haven't actually, I would love a life partner.

>Yeah I get it, gfs are pure cringe and I don't like that at all
how can you call anyone else cringe and have an ounce of self-awareness

i mean, you can't be yourself if you had an ounce of self-awareness anyway because you wouldn't live in a state of constant cognitive dissonance

I assume a lot of things about you just because I like to think that I can relate to what you're feeling and understand you, but if it's truly not the case, then I'm happy you aren't suffering right now, user.
I'm specifically referring to love relationships. As I've said previously in this thread, reducing it just to sex is wrong and quite simplistic.

I can relate OP, I barely even want friends and certainly not a girlfriend. People are just generally not a good investment and I'm fully absorbed in my own world anyway.

Cute 2D is a-okay though.

Attached: 2132352.gif (500x374, 739K)

>Want a girlfriend
>Remember that they require a lot of attention
>And money
>And the need to go out and do something
>Enduring that one time of the month
I'm fine as I am right now.

Attached: 1551466420128.png (1116x741, 283K)

can relate also i don't trust them at all

I have interest, but only in very specific kinds of women. I'm damaged goods and can't emotionally bond with most people so I need some other goods that are damaged in exactly the right way to feel any attraction.

i think most people feel that way,to some extent

>Absolutely not. Thats why i joined this discord
Remember robots discord is for normies.

no I enjoy money more then women. pic related fucking around with low float stocks for quick money.

Attached: Just.png (1891x949, 205K)

>old enough to have come of age during the dot-com boom
>always dreamed of being a day trader
>know that I'm too much of a brainlet to do anything but lose money if I try
buying and holding index funds is boring as all hell but deep down I know its the best I'll ever be able to do

don't forget they like to cheat on you too and put you in risk of STD's.

I don't even have interest in making friends but i do want roasties to die.

I gave up. I have no chance anyway, and if by some miracle I managed to form a close relationship with a girl, I would ruin it with my autism, addiction, numerous personality issues, and depression. It's better for me to just quietly disappear into work and my personal life until I die.

Attached: 1452448841056.jpg (653x490, 95K)

i do have an interest in sex though

I have some interest in getting a gf, but mostly just for cuddling. However it takes way too much effort to get a gf, and only getting a gf for cuddling just isn't worth it.

>day trader

easy learn japanese candlesticks,RSI,patterns,moving averages and have no emotional attachment. all you need to make money.

>buying and holding index funds

too boring for me and they take to long to make money unless you buy options for them.

I'm more concerned with having a plain friend. Figure that's a prerequisite to having a romantic partner.

Attached: 1459218280839.png (1280x720, 954K)

How much expendable/startup money would you suggest for someone to get in to day trading? Is it a source of secondary income, or do you support yourself primarily through the money you earn from trading?