Normie and chad anons, have you ever had sex with a black woman? What was it like?

Normie and chad anons, have you ever had sex with a black woman? What was it like?

Attached: 881_1000.jpg (562x742, 116K)

i never had sex with a black woman

Bulgarian here.
I would not be welcome in my own country if I ever did. Good thing I find blacks quite repulsive.

Shit was cash. She was pretty chill, moved away for my masters though. Might hook up when I go back home for Easter.

Did she moan a lot? What positions did you do?

Nope, a black girl at uni let me grab and squeeze her ass once though because I was with a group who were saying it wasn't real.

Only girl I ever did with. Pretty great, she was very energetic and into it, didn't act like a dead fish at all like you hear being a thing with some girls. She also had a high libido and wanted it a lot. Very lovely to be with, felt great.

question do black people have pubes?

yes, and they shouldnt clean shave there either

I'm black so maybe it doesn't count but I lost my virginity to a black girl and it's the best sex I have had so far. I've only had sex with three girls.

I throat fucked a qt weeb long tonged black girl when I was 18. Never actually had sexual intercourse and I'm still a virgin. Throat fucking her was amazing though. She ended up crying after I forced it down. She stopped talking to me afterwards and she was really unintelligent.

I want to have sex with a woman of every race just to see how it feels. I've only had full penetrative sex with one woman in my 31 years and she was white. That was 11 years ago.

Attached: AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.webm (1920x796, 1.89M)

I fucked a drunk black milf, she was laying like a fish so it was difficult to get off till she wrapped her legs around me and I came almost instantly. She was pretty nice.

I've never had sex with a black girl
t. blackbot

Yes now i got hepatitis b and gonoreah. N e v e r a g a i n a f r i c a n g i r l s

Yea, but how was she in bed?
Sorry blackbro, have you considered travelling to Africa? I'm inclined to do so but you're probably less likely to be kidnapped than me.

Are you white or a Melanin rich individual?

Anglo-Saxon my dude.

I don't get you guys. You only fetishize black girls
not many of you would have a relationship with them

I have no reason not to marry one (if I sounded like I was only interested in sex it's because that is the topic OP framed the thread around) but I must admit there are only very few in Australia so availability has a lot more to do with it than anything else.
There's an ultra qt black girl in my behavioural science class and I'd have a relationship with her given the chance, she seems nice.

So you don't have a problem with interracial relationships/marriage?

Nobody gives a shit unless youre a woman and you decide to start a relationship with a male nigg. I know lots of WAT faggots that fucked jungle vaginas
That being said i also find blacks repulsive

I'm a lilly-white brit boy with a coal-black wife.

All of my previous relationships have been interracial so no, that wouldn't be a problem.
Frankly I don't know anyone who would allow race to factor into their relationships, is that common where you live?

I have. It was pretty much exactly like having sex with a white or Asian girl.

the one sane user

have great sex with a black fuckbuddy regularly. better than white girls generally. not as good as latinas tho. im a big sperglord who just happens to be tall and handsome please let me stay

Girls with curly hair (ie most black girls) tend to let it grow out a bit more. The curly hair is prone to ingrown hairs when they shave it, so they can get pretty fucked over.

I'm IR dating a black girl right now.

How are Abo girls in Australia?

I had sex with a black girl whos dad was white. She was fit, had a big ass, had long weaves and felt amazing. I'm cut too, and have fucked white girls too, and I was feeling every little bit of her pussy hot milking me

We fucked like that a lot. We broke up after 1 month tho. I'll always love black girls and wish there were more of them around here

Attached: 2.6_YoungPope_Main.jpg (633x356, 260K)

It was cool. Promoted me from cyborg to normie for a while.

I'm also black

it was alright. i was sick and it was at like 4am so i really wasn't into it, but i can't really complain.

Pretty great, black women are basically designed for sex.
>inb4 racist fags
Black women have the hips for holding children, the flexibility for banging, and the tits to feed. White girls are hit/miss, they can be prissy about sucking dick and half of them tend to just lay there because they're used to sex being a chore (most guys suck at sex)

I have a bi afro-panamanian fuck buddy. I can't begin to describe how amazing she is. She is great in bed. Taught me how to be better in bed and even seduces her lesbian college friends for us to share. May you all one day experience the feeling of coming home and finding your girl in bed with another girl.

They're absolutely disgusting and even the most ghetto of African Americans would spit on them.