Spring Break 2019

Is this really what normies do? How must it feel like to live this kind of life?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=104&v=iffHom8o0bU

Attached: party2.jpg (1282x721, 281K)

I almost forgot it was spring break
what a forgettable "break"

Yes. It's fun to drink with your friends, especially at or near the beach.

White people are disgusting. I imagine half of these whores are puking up alcohol after these parties.

that looks pretty dull. and noisy

That is the best part. It is my fetish. They are so gone you can even spit on them as they empty their stomachs

>that ass grabbing chad
Those people are in another world, anons. You're not like them and you need to accept it.

that was me when i was 18.
now i'm 28, fat and balding.

Is that what westerners are doing for fun?What the fuck is that boring shit?
>bad music
>no turbofolk/chalga/manea
>no good drinks such as Rakija or Stalinskaya
>no food
>no guns
>ugly whores everywhere with tons of undiscovered STDs,barely good for 1 night stand
>beta orbiters everywhere,no one is even worth to random fight or just befriend and get drunk
>no random fights

lmao, mannequin challenge in 2019

>violent nigger
>expects to be allowed guns
They are going to be taken away family.
>violent nigger that gets into random brawls wants to befriend people and get no STDs
You deserve to be diseased as you are one and lepers die alone so need no friends. You don't have friends so much as drama. You hurt everyone around you.

Attached: download (7).jpg (225x225, 12K)

thanks for reminding me OP. im college student and its spring break and im sitting here playing video games alone and getting high. i was not even thinking about how pathetic that is but now youve forced me to remember that my demographic is supposed to be out partying right now and having friends

>How must it feel like to live this kind of life?
dull and meaningless unless you are drunk/high or just braindead. The normie lifestyle isn't for robots and it has never been

Yes. Great.

Attached: lol.png (291x246, 145K)

Spring break is meaningless with the semester system.
t. quartersfag

10 week classes are comfy

Go choke on my dick with all your family,friends and the stupid whore that you call girlfriend if you have at least one and then shut up peder home boi.

As a former robot who actually made it and became a normal faggot (I still come here to LARP as a robot) yes, this is what normalniggers do. It's fun but it's hard to maintain for 2 days, let alone a week straight. You become way less judgemental when you live like this because you don't feel like you have the right to look down on anyone with all the shit you've done.

>no random fights
>no guns
>no befriending strangers
OP is the wrong party for that kind of shit. This happens more in American ghettos.

If it is like this then no wonder why Murican girls loves to cheat on their bfs with ghetto niggas,at least they have an alpha mentality and they're not boring

am I the only one autistic enough to never have thought of this stuff as enjoyable?

Like literally nothing here is enjoyable except the girls part which is just a facade as these girls are massive whores and being with them is almost compeltely emotionally hollow anyway.

And all your "friends" there are just interested in whores anyway, no other reason to be there and "hang out".

im just turbo autistic I guess but never in my life have I thought to myself, lets go to a party or whatever like this thing is

Attached: 1533845894093.png (295x229, 90K)

What's your ideal night with friends look like?

Inb4
>with friends

everytime im out with friends doing LAN or whatever the fuck I just very quickly end up feeling that being alone and doing my own thing would make me feel much better

Lmao, Daytona for spring break is huge at my school. I would never go because crowds make me nervous, but holy shit that just looks boring
I get that theyre all drunk but even then that looks awful

hedonists

Shit like spring break and coachella look so soulless and tame, I don't know how to explain it. Everyone still looks coherent. Turning totally primal from a drugs and booze mixture and waking up to an overcast day in a puddle the following morning is how you do it.

Attached: 1536347184500.jpg (211x239, 8K)

hippy optimism was nausea-inducing, but at least some of them actually stuck to their guns when claiming they wanted to get "freaky"
I dunno, it's sort of like hippies had things backwards but at least some of them had some soul. Sort of like an enemy you can respect, as opposed to today's bland nothing.

I went to a music festival in the UK around 6 months ago and the security on the way in made sure to let everyone know "x festival isn't a music festival with a drugs problem, it's a drugs festival with a music problem."
There was an entire forest area set up for hippies to go crazy in, you couldn't walk through it at night without some guy that looked like he was just born from the moss in the forest approaching you and offering weed, DMT mushrooms or acid
There's still some out there keeping it real and being totally insane

Attached: 1535874198548.jpg (450x600, 62K)