Who else here has a problem with being clingy? No matter how much time someone spends with me...

Who else here has a problem with being clingy? No matter how much time someone spends with me, no matter how much attention they pay to me, it's never enough. Whenever they leave, I still get upset and wish I could physically drag them back to spend more time with me.

Attached: tumblr_onov6qLB0g1vkx8d3o3_1280.gif (587x335, 1.4M)

>tfw no clingy gf
orig

I'm like this with my friends also, though my clinginess does go through the roof when it comes to people I have romantic feelings for. I'd probably only be happy if I could be with the guy I like literally 24/7.

okay guys I'm lonely, give me attention, I didn't post this thread just for you to ignore it

what do you want to talk about orig

Are you a clingy person like I am?

Where is the line? Can you let someone go away (knowing it's only temporary) to get shit done? Or do you still freak out even if it's something you know they absolutely have to leave you to do?

i would be clingy in my head like think about a person a lot but I wouldnt display my clinginess.

I don't ever freak out outwardly because that would just make them annoyed or get upset, and stress me out in turn; I just feel sad internally. But no, I'm okay with them needing to go do stuff, so long as I know they'll come back soon.

How long do you think you can stand to be away from someone then? Friend and significant other? Obviously you could stand to be away from a friend for longer, but I'm curious either way.

Did you watch that show? Develop self-worth. Don't keep looking to others to validate your existence. Learn to love your own company.

I did, yes. Hanabi is basically me turned into an anime character. She even looks like me.

man, what happened with that thing. it seemed like it was gonna be deliciously fucked up for the first few episodes but then it just kinda fizzled into "take it one day at a time, love yourself".

Scared of being alone
Why?
Also by far not a terrible trait to have

Then why not emulate her and try to overcome your codependency?

I really liked a girl and wanted to be with her forever. She found it weird when I was sad that she would talk to others instead of me
She gradually stopped talking to me and then dumped me. I'm way too clingy and not compatible with women.

I vacillate back and forth between being suffocatingly clingy and painfully emotional and somewhat distant and emotionally blunted sometimes. I just finished reading this book about Complex PTSD and I'm thinking the clinginess might be emotional flashbacks to my past. Somebody is probably going to say BPD but I'm not nearly that destructive.

Yes I am clingy as a guy its embarrassing.

Attached: 1521935175269.jpg (475x475, 91K)

It's just edgy youth (adults included) soap anime for women.

>tfw clinginess in a guy is one of the biggest sins
Are we doomed, brother?

Attached: 1531522229261.webm (1280x720, 1.43M)

Yes, we will never have an intimate relationship with a woman. Clinginess is inherently submissive, you're caring about someone so much it hurts. Women want mysterious emotionally distant men who are dominant.