Deal

The devil offers you a deal:

>You can have all the money you want, as much as Jeff Bezos if you like it, and you can enjoy it as much as you want.

>But you will die in 2030. No matter what you do, you won't be alive in 2031.

Would you agree?

Attached: 6F90DA69-C77F-48CF-A72E-11F98103667D.jpg (949x1080, 153K)

Sure, there is not anything that far into the future that I am looking forward to.

of course you retard, 10 years of actually enjoying life while i spent 20 depressed and broke

Attached: 0T89LKK.png (991x672, 206K)

But you will die young, thus not having a long and satisfying life.

yea sure i wil be like 30 and my life will be fine i dont mind dying

do a bunch of illegal shit like kill my sisters would be sweet as fuck

But let's say that the person who accept the deal wants to give some of their money to me, will I die at 2030 as well?

Could I just die now instead?

I'm sorry you're so angry user.
I hope you find a way to find happiness in yourself and not be a slave to the past.
may you find peace

oh no my sisters are both toddlers i just dont like them

they havent done anything to me yet

I'd spend all the money researching giant robot tech and protection for said robot. Then, in 2030, I'd go on a huge killdozer-esque, rampage and just see how far I could get before they take me down.

>get to have sex
>have to stay alive for an entire decade afterwards
hmmmm tough choice

theres always a way to skimp out of a deal with the devil, count me in

yes and use the money to kill myself in 2019.

I want the cash. I am going nowhere fast as a 30 year old forever neet that has never worked and has to live off of homemade booze and shit.

Look at this fucking normalfaggot. It's all downhill for even normalfaggots, past hs and college years, not that they'd usually admit it, or even realize it. I will have ten times the fun with the cash, so it will be a century of fun; most don't live that long.

11 years doing whatever i want? yeah.

First time being back on Jow Forums in over 2 years
Its horrible now, so many trannys and fags anymore.

Fuck yeah I'd take that deal, I'd live it up then loose meaning in life. 10 years is a long time man

YES , PLEASE DO IT FAGGOT

Nope. I would just hike and play with my dogs anyway. That's free. Why cut it short?

Huge houses are soulless and creepy, not a car guy, my chances of being robbed and killed go up 2000% and I would just play video games and surf the internet.

Eating 5 star food everyday and living where the weather is perfect would be nice though.

i agree but only if i get to watch the entire world burn to ashes and scorched earth
fuck everything
i want to see flames fly

actually i want to know if theres a further catch first
i don't want to lose my soul
and i don't want to spend eternity in whatever the closet thing to hell is

the catch is any deal with the devil is in exchange for ur soul- humans have nothing else of value to his mission

Satan proposes 12 years. And as much money as I would want

That's a great deal. A wonderful deal. Who knows if I even have that much time without the deal

I'd accept if it was anyone else. But it be the deceiver of the deceivers. The prince of trickery and deception

No sir. Had it been anyone else, I would have accepted

Sign me up larry

what is done with my soul

but if it was anyone else, a human, then would you not asked them how they'd have the power to stop your life at the agreed time? would you ask WHY that specific time? What if the reason is because they are buying you, to reserve you for a later date your body will be used- be it in a suicide mission, or to be eaten by cannibal elites? what if you fall in love between now and then and have a family?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

the soul is quarantined from participating in the manifestation of heaven and living there for eternity in unbridled creative potential.

soo i live in hell but get uncontrolled creative potential?

Your soul may be given another chance by God, but terribly, once you willingly KNOWINGLY give it to the devil, knowing you sacrifice your hand in heaven, you are at the mercy of the quarantine keeper, lucifer

no- you are kept from heaven, heaven is where you access all creative potential for eternity. sorry, i did word that pretty terribly before

As long as it's the same as the terms above, it don't matter if its human
12 years of happiness for me would be 1/3 of my life so it ain't that bad
and you die at the end so whatever

it goes much deeper - the very fact the devil can draw you in on such superficial terms delays the discovery

man you're good at ruining a deal then

12 years of money and filing taxes over an optional eternity of all access world creating power? WOT LE FLOCK

the deal you've already been granted is your soul and that being your ticket to heaven

just up to you to use it or lose while on earth

He said die in the op not "your eternal soul"
anyways deals like these are always risky. which is exactly why no one should accept it from the Demon of demons
But if it's a deal between Man and Man, then it should be more fair

if i was the devil id give people anything they want but at the cost of
>pitting people against eachother in a brutal battle royale contest where they have to kill eachother
>whoever survives the last few weeks of the battle royale wins anything they want

truth be told, earth can deliver to heaven or hell, depending what we program into it as the coordinates

Attached: giphy (20).gif (500x306, 726K)

when the devil speaks of death he is speaking from the root of it, the finite decision. a deal with the devil is ALWAYS for your soul, i will say this again- he does not offer you something in return for nothing, and the soul is the only thing of value to him.

One question, what does the devil have to do with this question? Why the devil and not God asking this?

i think il pass on the deal this thread is giving then

of course, you must know! you must be informed, if you are not aware, that the devil deems us unfit to wield creative power, and is it is his job, as part of natural order and chaos, to illuminate the chaff, so that god may separate it from the wheat.

Of God damn course not.

Here's the problem with a Faustian bargain, if the Devil (or a demon) literally fucking exists then God most likely exists.

Like we can sit here and be euphoric about how amazing atheism is when we don't have any solid proof at all that Good exists. But if a fucking devil appears and offers you literally a Faustian bargain? You are now like 99-100 percent sure that God exists.

Which means Heaven and Hell are vastly more likely to exist. Further, you would actually trust a literal demon?

No you goddamn mouth breathing retards, you reject that shit, you get penitent as FUCK and become a goddamn monk because God is almost certainly real and you don't want to end up in literal Hell, like the place of eternal torment.

Y'all must have a few extra chromosomes the number of you that would uncritically accept the deal of literally the devil.

but you must know, any fellow man with the vanity to attempt to wield the power of the devil is an elite who seems his fellow man as cattle, and denies your sentience, and will farm you to some end. If you are talented, they will use you. You must know.

The devil, or the elites, of course intend to fund individuals who would bring hell to earth.
YOU must KNOW this.

There OUGHT to be a JESUS fund

Attached: unu9n.png (264x350, 172K)

if the elites can accelerate the demise of humanity and earth in the next 22 years then they are going to do that, any way they can, they will facilitate it THROUGH US, they have the money (worthless to them), and they intend to high tail it out of here or go underground.

Attached: images (8).jpg (210x240, 6K)

Finally a man with some sense
too many edgy fags on here trying to jump into hell

>people in this thread don't know religion
>le what's the catch
The catch is that you die earlier faggot. You were going to hell anyway or else you'd not be on this website. With economics time is money, and you want it now just as he wants your woul now.

Jeez. Learn some basic logic.

Honestly, nah I wouldnt take either. I'm a healthy adult male in the US and I have stable employment. Life isnt that bad, I have no debt, I always have food, and I have an internet connection. I even have enough extra cash to buy a hooker once and a while if need be. I keep adding to my savings, pretty much anything I wanna do I can do. Sorry satan, not today lad.

God forgot to apologize for making suffering exist. Why would you trust the one offering nothing? The other might as well not exist.

Even if the Abrahamic version has it right you're a faggot for enabling the actual evil guy, the god that made suffering possible rather than the devil, the one rebelling against it all.

For all you know the devil is the real god and is testing your sense of ethics. It's what I'd do.

>be god
>create assholes
>some are actually pretty cool
>time for test to see who is a fucking bitch
>send chrstians to eternally serve my dick
>send atheists to heaven so we can chill over the slaves that keep us happy, orgasming in our grace (angels and le god) as they serve us
>make fake battle for heaven to keep them duped, like some play

I mean really.

If you were god would you not get board by having a bunch of scared impotent bitches? Why create the devil then?

see And my post that I am now posting. Sheep.

the average person isn't destined for eternal damnation, it's all up in the air, that's why their is intervention, thats why the devil poses temptations, it's all being processed. most people aren't even fully conscious for it to be a fair test. the risk of that lack of consciousness though is a determining factor at any given moment- if you become aware while you have time then the game begins.

it's literally choose your own adventure, be it now or eternity. good to explore the angles, imagination's pretty helpful. that.

Attached: giphy (9).gif (500x379, 981K)

believing.. even more the point...

Yes. Buy lots of property and stocks and leave them all to me son and wife. definitely. Me life's not such a precious thing compared to me son's prosperity.

Yes.

11 years of good, compared to 40+ years of shit.
It's about quality of life, not quantity.

Let's assume God exists as the Bible portrays. The little euphoric line of pure logic is "can god create a rock so heavy even He cannot lift it?". If he can't, then why call him God?

Ok, yes, logically you are right. The concept of a being making a rock so heavy that he cannot lift it is impossible, it makes no logical sense. But that is a small and meaningless victory if the Biblical God exists. Imagine a being that can make something that weighs as much as 9,999,999 of the largest black hole and can move that massive object but can't move an object that weighs 10,000,000 of those black holes. Yes, that being is not "all powerful" but it is so vastly powerful as to not matter, its power is at a level where it is God.

So we are left with deciding whether we should trust what we should term God vs. the Devil. It would not be bad practice to assume that of the Devil is real then the Bible is at least partially accurate. If that is the case then most likely God is real and as depicted in the Bible.

So do we trust Satan or God? Satan can say that he has rebelled against God and isnthus the true power and what should be worshipped. But we know that God is vengeful and by any metrics we can judge would send us to Hell for disobedience. Thus rejecting Satan and going for God is the logical choice.

If we are right we go to heaven, if we are wrong we can hope that Satan truly is a logical and merciful as he says he is and we can avoid Hell again.

There really is no logical reason to deny God if the Devil shows up at your door, literally. Your entire argument seems to be "don't give into the God of the Bible because he's a mean entity" but that is all the more reason TO give into him. A human with a magnifying glass isn't omnipotent, but to an ant being burned it doesn't REALLY matter.

Quality of life is a meme.
People DO see quantity as quality, that's why a large quantity of money is so appealing.

People have more rights to choose to spend their money on food that gives them cancer, than they have to growing their own food on their own land.

Choice, when it's a box of junk being passed of as *peak living* isn't quality of life
The luxury of convenience is what you're addicted to and increasing the ease of being alive is what you are forced to do in a world that's run shaped by greedy unimaginative UNFUNNY devils

devils who resent the kind of fun and joy children get out of interacting with what facinates them in the world, MIGHT I ADD, - no, their "fun" is sadistic destruction of that pure connection

and you'd give them your bodies to do ANYTHING they wish with, just for material assurance and a fixed window ?

Does this mean I fucking go to Hell!?

God is a riddle.
Or can be posed as such.. God can create a rock that he cannot lift, but can learn to lift- in this way God is both all knowing and all learning. Encompassing all is a process. Inevitability is devotion. God is at all times, always having been, and always arriving- That a being such a God is great enough to exist, the inevitability of God is in devotion through all manifestation

Lucifer and God are not the bad guys. Noone is inherently, but humans are the only thing we can logically and meaningfully be afraid of. People are new, and have a lot of potential and unique power. This is a scientific process.

People who use God or Lucifer or Elon Musk to justify torturing living beings are evil, and they need to be quarantined.

fucking "simulation alibi" lobbyists like Elon musk and Hans Willheim need to be banned from wielding authority on how people perceive reality. "it's ok little boy, this is all a simulation, your unfathomable distress and pain is all an illusion, and death is just a part of life" "before you came to earth your soul made a CONTRACT with MY soul to let me torture and rape you!"

I would agree. I would live the rest of my life to the fullest with the money and living a long time sucks anyways.

>the average person won't go to hell
Got a citation for that? If you spend anytime around christfaggots all they do is say x sin means you're going to hail forever. One sin equals hell, and most deep down don't REALLY believe in jaysuz. Don't kid yourself.

The bible was written by man just to prove how much any possible god didn't give a single shit. There is no logical reason to abide by something that doesn't seem to exist. Only the demon does.

then once you die the devil anally rapes your entire family! TJHanks for playing!

>implying you wouldnt take a dick for billions

The bible was written in a way that it could be framed in different ways- they wouldnt have to re-write the bible to turn it into doctrine for athiests, to serve as lessons for how NOT to be and what happens when you refuse to denounce love no matter what.

oh, i give the devil a free ride

I would take the deal. At first I thought no because I'm dumb enough to hope that I'll fall in love someday and end up with a family.
But I think it's something I couldn't pass up on. I could change the world with that money. Hopefully for the better.
Plus, if I know I'm going to die, I can commit suicide in some insane awesome way and make sure it's streamed and broadcast on tv.

Yes I would take the deal.

based wildcard
the devil doesn't count on this- fair game- play on, show em what you've got, prove that soul and where it can go

The bible is text to be read by some guy sitting on his ass to trick peasants into not stealing and not being lazy and such to uphold society. Logically it's darwinism and if the demon shows up it's all that probably existed in the first place as the bible references that Egyptians had their own magic and gods. The telephone game breaks all the bibles and so if some other dimensional godlike creature wants you to die faster and you don't even know where your perspective truly projects from then why would you say no? You have nothing to go on but experience and it says money is good. You might go to hell for saying no to the money as punishment for being no fun allowed if you are going to be illogical to begin with and say unprovable things are possibly true.

And love has nothing to do with most of a bible in any religion. It's about obedience. Being obedient just because of faith is being obedient due to an idea you were told, but why? The demon showed up, common sense says be friendly with the demon. If the mafia would give you an offer you would not be able to refuse then surely some demonic creature would. Could kill you as you lust for the money before you get the chance to get forgiven.

But anywho, the issue is faith and faith is delusion to the atheistic mindset, to abuse the word atheist.

Can't let Lucifer have too easy of a job

Attached: images.jpg (270x187, 9K)

well everything in the bible is ripped off of greek theology anyway
which itself was retold through different characters over the ages. there's certainly logic to tempering oneself to be able to resist temptation, to not be so reaction or duped by the senses; and to practice self control through moderation, to prevent the accumulation of unhygienic, detrimental conditions, and wrathful regulations over creation/production, terms of use.

>accepting a literal deal from the devil
you assholes have never read The Monkey's Paw. He'd probably force the money to come out of your dick.

there's absolutely nothing I would enjoy or accomplish otherwise, so of course I would take the deal.

Attached: 42456520_242712596410941_7587023010554067324_n.jpg (1080x1080, 190K)

>greeks only
No. It was from alot of places, tons of the abrahamic shit came from Sumeria and it's nearby people's aka Iraq. Then the Jews were the first christfaggots and they came from below it, Egypt. That whole area contributed. Then it escaped and got impregnated by pagan's of whom were white due to racism because they wanted to hear what the Jews had to say about things just because they looked white. The leaders of Rome decided to genocide pagans because Jews had a great mind-game going to control themselves and others and kings gonna king.

But anyway, what even is your point? There's no reason to believe any of that garbage. A magic creature shows up, it's a good fairy if you're a pagan. Fuck off with the kike shit.

in all honesty, thats not a deal but a bargain considering that by 2030, the globalists would put in force their agenda, 50% of the us population dependent on welfare as a result of a.i. taking over there jobs, etc. etc. all of which will result in total collapse of civilization on a global scale.

id the money $3 Trillion USD, get myself 5 loyal qt gfs, bred with them 10 kids each, put half on a offshore account with the second half being set across diverse investment funds held under my children name of equal ownership across them. In the mean time, I'd spend the first half on myself buying a underground vault, an island, an aircraft carrier, my own PMC, a brothel for myself to creampie any women that volunteered to enter, and buy out any company the delves in ai software/tech.
Anyone the wants to fuck with me, gets hammer at full force.

>deals like these are always risky
because people are propositioned for a billions of dollars by the devil all the time, right?

No way fag, who needs that much money anyway? Even though I'm a poorfag I wouldn't want that much fucking money at the cost of a shorter lifespan.

i didn't need to go into detail to make the point that the bible isn't what it professes to be, it isn't an original story- and that being the basis for it's value. Any sound direction it provides is also independent of it being based on any particular route of faith- reduce what sin is and you'll see it literally culminates in death and damnation.

WE GOT A LIVE ONE BOYS WHAT WE GONA DO ABOUT THIS
BOIIIS

>sin equals death
Sin means fun and the body is designed to survive by pursuing fun things.

How would that cause you to be cursed in ancient times? Only in modern times would it. It was just to make peasants be slaves through mind games when they could have fucked off and been in the woods, and some did. Celtics, Gypsies, Druids, they were hunted later in more modern times due to maverick behavior. The devil doesn't damn them, the christfaggot does to try to prove that it's real by being the left hand of god.

It's gay. Very gay, to faggot enable faith all things considered. If you have to cuck yourself to avoid harming your body with fun then you should be smart about it. As it is fun things get banned by police to this day and they still are ever vigilant in attacking the maverick.

Yeah going to buy all the drugs