So what do hyena women do on the weekend...

So what do hyena women do on the weekend? Where could we better use our time finding a hyena wife than wasting away on Jow Forums?

Attached: Hyena Wife.jpg (300x450, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what is the hyena meme?
also I just came home from out somewhere, tall women with short men are literally everywhere the manlet meme is a meme. Just go outside and get with a taller girl if you want it that bad. but also desu i doubt they're sexually dominant.

Strong and tall are fun bonuses, but like you said, just because a girl is big, that doesn't mean she'd be dominant at all. Hyena wives are much more about personality. A literal dwarf could be a hyena wife if she wanted to be.

So the question is who wears the buttplug in such a dynamic?

You while you film us

>what is the hyena meme?

Female hyenas have a penis that's just as large as the male hyena penis.

The male hyena docks his penis into her penis to impregnate her.

You think that's something? There's a species of fly where the female has a penis that sucks sperm out of the male's vagina.

I unironicaly wish it worked like that for humans. I always wanted a vagina but didn't want to be a girl

You could always just get the penis inside out surgery without becoming a girl.

I was a good boy today and went over to my grandma's today to help her with technology she doesn't understand. Do hyena women like good boys?

she'd bully you for being so nice because that's not manly at all

That would be nice to come home to.

I want a nice strong gf, who wants to put me in chokeholds and wrestle until we kiss and run our hands up each other's stomachs and chests. I want a lady to call me handsome and pet my head when I am sad.

Just pretend your ass is a pussy like trannies do

You sir want a hyena wife.

Are these the new gfd threads?

One-time hyena victim here. I'm happy to answer any questions but I think I've shitted these threads up enough. Best of luck to everyone in becoming prey mates.

Hyenas are not gentle.
Glad you keep stopping by. We're severely lacking actual content for these threads. You and the 6'2" girl who keeps stopping by are pretty much the only things not just fantasy.

Its not the same. It's litteraly just a fleshy wound, not a real vagina with all the sensitivity amd functionality. NOT WORTH IT!

>Glad you keep stopping by. We're severely lacking actual content for these threads. You and the 6'2" girl who keeps stopping by are pretty much the only things not just fantasy.

I have a lot of great stories, I just didn't want to make people feel bad by bragposting. Honestly these threads have re-ignited a fire in me. I'd love a chance to talk with 6'2"-chan, as I'm the same height and I bet should could still chokeslam me.

Hell yeah man, share all the stories you got. 6'2" chan probably isn't what you're looking for though. She's a bully but she keeps making it clear that she doesn't want to hurt any boy she really cares about.

I don't know if this will meet with general approval, but she loved to make me do crazy stuff to impress her. Here's an example:

>be in film class with hyena
>we're both a screening of a noir classic, really enjoying the film
>femme fatale comes on screen, close up of her lips
>hyena whispers "hey user this shot's turning me on"
>yeah she's really hot
>"no i mean really turning me on. eat me out."
>you've got to be fucking insane, professor is like two rows in front of us, your roommate is right next to us
>"my roommate is cool and me crushing your nutsack would be a lot louder"
>can't argue with that, get down on my knees, she pulls down her genes and I get to work
>she gives a blow by blow of my performance to her roommates, manages not to cum until fellow americans are clapping for the film
>"haha now you can barely walk with that hardon, you're just totally unable to control yourself"
>lookwhostalking.jpg

There's plenty more, from group sex to streaking to breaking and entering.

>6'2" chan probably isn't what you're looking for though. She's a bully but she keeps making it clear that she doesn't want to hurt any boy she really cares about.

I'm just always interested in hearing from dominant females, regardless of their preferred level of roughness. I enjoy a more nuanced power dynamic than just straightforward submission and I'm certainly open to trying new things.

Nice story man, appreciate it.

Please tell me you have more stories

This. I had a taller gf who weighed much more than me but she was still a sub

Sure take your pick:

>"user we need to get you looking pretty for our photoshoot - i'm gonna jill off to these pics for the rest of time"
>"I see you're enjoying my brandy and weed, time to pay me back - I want to walk you like a dog all around the dorm."
>"hey user I'm throwing a party for some chicks I sleep with and they wanna see this dick I've been talking about. You love meeting new people."
>"user there's an abandoned third floor to our student union, seems like a great place to chase you around, let's go break in and baptize the place"
>"user I'm writing poems about gender roles and I want to spitroast you with my roommate for inspiration. I'll name the poem after you if you do good."

This girl was nuts but she seemed to be able to do everything and I never felt unsafe with her - that's why she could talk me into this crap.

>"user I'm writing poems about gender roles and I want to spitroast you with my roommate for inspiration. I'll name the poem after you if you do good."
This is the only proper reaction to such a request

Attached: E x p a n d.jpg (383x750, 81K)

All of these sound amazing.

Okay, this is kind of a long one. I'll try and keep it to the hot parts:

>hyena is in poetry class that I didn't take because lol stem
>"user the problem with my final project is while I know sexual bliss can transcend the barrier that separated me from men, I don't know for sure it goes the other way around."
>wut?
>"I'm really inspired by the story of this Hell's Angels gang-rape. The psychology of the victim is fascinating. I think exploring that men are equally capable of that state would be interesting. I'd never do something like that to you, pretty boy, but..."
>ohgodherewego.jpg
>"...my roommate has really been enjoying watching all of our wild fun and we want to do a simulated gang-rape and then you can describe how it felt so that I can capture that feeling in words."

So for context, her roommate was also a butch, and as far as I had previously known, exclusive lesbian. She didn't have the same awe-inspiring personal charisma as hyena herself but she was attractive if you're into that kind of thing (I am) and already a good friend.

>we go to goodwill to buy me cheap clothes we can rip apart
>my heart is in my throat the whole time, wondering if the the two of them might accidentally kill me
>on the other hand, I know that backing out or using my safe-word might mean missing out on the experience of a lifetime
>the appointed night arrives, I put on my shitty clothes and go for a walk where a major street runs along the quad
>almost to the end of my route when I see hyena's black SUV (her family is super rich) come down the road and slow to a crawl alongside me
>hyena is in the passenger seat, roomie is driving, both are wearing white wife beaters and cargo pants, and obviously didn't bother with bras
>I am instantly painfully erect
>Hyena starts cat-calling me from the car, saying stuff like "Hey there tough guy, my toys are all out of batteries, you got some meat for me?"

Shit, character limit, to be continued.

Awesome set up, can't wait to read how it goes.

Go on.......
Originalllliiiii

Attached: More please, thank you very much.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm trying to remember all the little details here.

>catcalling continues, eventually hyena says "hey dumbfuck you wouldn't be trying to hide your dick from us if you brain wasn't floating in cum. that's my fucking cum you bitch don't you dare fucking steal from me."
>she's getting carried away, roomie is backing her up, i go into fight or flight and just sprint down the sidewalk
>hyena screams in rage and turns on to the sidewalk, cutting me off with the car.
>I know this is going to suck if they catch me on the pavement, I pull a perpendicular onto the quad
>as I said last thread, I work out but hyena is an actual fucking athlete and bodybuilder and she slams into me from behind
>wind is torn from my lungs and I go face down in the grass and mud
>"yeah bitch, that taste good? You better not fill up on grass because we got something cooked up for you."
>god she has a way with words
>I flail around but it's pointless with her kneeling on my back
>roomie catches up with her camera and snaps a few pics before tying my hands up behind me
>hyena is so into it, grinding on my spine
>she rips off her wife-beater, rips some piece off it, and shoves in my mouth
>I know better than to spit so I just keep quiet
>hyena and roomie drag me by the legs back to the suv, and then pull me up and into the large, open trunk
>I've been physically hit and thrown around by hyena before (consensually) but this is on another level, grateful that I'm in subspace by this point
>hyena and roomie discuss their plans to freak me out while we drive
>"we're going to roast you like a stuck pig, bitch, we need to get into your rear end and pump you dry before your fucking nuts explode"
>when we get back to the drom, they frogmarch me into the dorm room and I'm quickly restrained on the bed
>"I'm going to take that shit out of your mouth but if you use it to do anything but suck on our cunts I'll break your fucking jaw."
>I nod

Character limit!

Don't thank us, you're the one doing us a favor with this awesome story.

Attached: Boner.png (800x800, 243K)

O u t s t a n d i n g
Plz continue

Attached: good god.jpg (552x437, 26K)

>I get a couple minutes to breath without the gag as I they open up my fly and roughly fondle me
>at this point hyena is biting and scratching my thighs and stomach
>they decide to take turns with my mouth while the other teases me
>hyena gets the first orgasm, of course, and while she's sitting on my face roomie is squeezing and exploring my nuts
>hyena finally cums, basically an animal at this point, and she gives roomie permission to replace her
>never seen roomie naked, let alone been so close to her cunt
>enlarged clitoris makes it clear that hyena is not the only one on testosterone, but roomie isn't as far along as she is
>hyena is just licking in circles around my head and every time I start to shake she grabs my nuts and slows me down
>get roomie off too after figuring her out a bit, my face feels like reverse bukkake at this point
>both of them disappear into roomie's bedroom via an adjoining bedroom
>spend who knows how long alone in the dark, at this point I'd be willing to cut my own heart out with a spoon to be able to cum
>they return and flip on the light - hyena has her feeldoe (strapless stap-on) and roomie has a more conventional strap-on with a pretty small dildo (thank god) attached
>hyena is territorial about my ass, asks roomie to take my mouth, lube is applied, I'm flipped over and I prepare for the grand finale
>they spitroast me for what feels like forever
>roomie's dildo is small enough that there's not much chance of gagging, but it feels like hyena is trying to avenge the sins of all mankind on my prostate
>once that feeling gets going you cannot stop or control it
>hyena loves pre-cum for some reason and grabs something to catch it when I finally "leak" (that was her word)
>both girls slow down and it seems like they're going to give me a rest
>suddenly, heyna is standing over me, and they flip me over yet again and starts giving me a violent footjob

Character limit!

I love that she's territorial over your ass.

Let me just finish up:

>Hyena goes for broke, clearly trying to overstimulate me
>Not sure If I cum more than once or if it's just one long nut, but by the end I look like regular bukkake
>roomie awkwardly says that this was fun and she'd love to do it again sometime
>hyena is already getting me out of bondage, cleaning me up, and fussing over me
>as soon as we've cleaned up we both collapse exhausted
>days later, hyena shows me the poem - it's in the style of e.e. cummings and super abstract
>she did name it after me, though, she called it "Bitch"
>everyone in her class is talking about the raw sexuality of her poem for a few days, I just go back to my coding with a silly smile

Sorry, I wish I had broken that up better. This was pretty close to the most intense experience I've ever had as a sub. I really do think poor hyena was frying her brain with testosterone at this point. I've never had sex with a man but it's hard to imagine one being able to mach this very raw, animalistic sexuality.

Great story, man. I'm extremely envious.

Attached: Kim Clapping.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

I'm scared and I have a boner
Pls help

Present it as a sign of submission to your local hyena wife and she'll fix it.

Post pic of gf pls

Truly, the mass hyena-zation of women would be good for both genders. The women get a wild new form of sexual experience and the men can finally have that bone examined.

Since it's St. Paddy's Day, I just want to say that it's very erotic when women can out drink boys. I have a sensitive stomach and have to take it easy on booze, so I figure just about any woman could out drink me if she wanted.

Attached: drink.gif (220x366, 784K)

fug
i got a huge fetish for outright masculine girls

and the way she simulates having a dick is particularly appealing to me, as a futafag
have any idea what she'd think about having an actual cock?

Attached: 1450679779594.jpg (1400x910, 443K)

Fuck off with this gay shit. These are straight threads.

I found this awesome gif when looking for one with a woman out drinking a boy, but it was too big to post. I had to convert it to a webm and cut the bit rate, but it still looks just as good as the gif.

Attached: Hyena Wife Football Beer.webm (445x250, 933K)

the dude got spitroasted by dildos though
futa is just that, except they can actually feel it

I'm afraid that women like this might be part of a bygone era. How long ago was this? It seems like these days the popular thing to do is to become a tranny if you're clearly not taking on your assumed gender role. Girls should only take testosterone to get strong and grow their clits, not to actually pretend like they're guys.

Real dicks are disgusting. Take the futa stuff to one of the existing gay threads.

>i got a huge fetish for outright masculine girls

I feel you. I like women who are extremely masculine or extremely feminine.

>and the way she simulates having a dick is particularly appealing to me, as a futafag
>have any idea what she'd think about having an actual cock?

I've never asked her but her clit was the largest I've ever seen - there are pics of dicks on this board right now that are smaller. I'm not a futafag myself but a big clit is a turn-on to me, as are strap-ons.

Female hyenas have pseudo-dicks which is basically what futas are anyways

Yeah, but that structure is a adaptation of the clitoris, which dosen't trigger my squick reflex for some reason.

>So what do hyena women do on the weekend?
they take their vitamins and fucking melt your armor.

Attached: Tom Clancy's The Division® 22019-3-17-11-57-49.jpg (3840x2160, 1.01M)

It comes from a bunch of pics about the relationship dynamics of different animals. Don't know where it came from but it's old as hell (I saved this back in 2012).

Attached: 1335952908582.jpg (700x862, 258K)

>pseudo-dicks
I.e. not dicks.

futa is only hot to me because of the idea of a girl experiencing having a dick
like getting really horny often and easily, and dealing with hardons

Girls can have hardons.

Attached: 1536274846262.webm (880x630, 1.79M)

>"I see you're enjoying my brandy and weed, time to pay me back - I want to walk you like a dog all around the dorm."
Now this one please.

I guess, but its still kinda subtle.
Ideally it'd be big enough that she'd be simultaneously embarrassed with how obvious it is, yet also kinda prideful about the size.

Tfw find femdom the hottest thing in the world
Tfw not very tall or strong
Tfw every submissive boy I find I end up scaring off
Tfw too anxious and shy to actually be dominant
T F W

Attached: rfu9Mzh.jpg (520x680, 51K)

How do you scare them off?

Sure. This is when we were just "friends" though it was very close to the first time we fucked.

>be insecure college freshmen
>have rhetoric class with hyena who is a senior
>she makes an impassioned speech
>i'm feeling edgy so I raise my hand and play devil's advocate
>she rips my argument to shreds in front of the whole class, my face is burning, regret ever opening my mouth
>after class, hyena is all "you don't believe that crap do you?"
>"o-of course not, and you would have convinced me if I did"
>"haha, I like your style, I'm having a party at my place this weekend, wanna come?"
>this was a dream come true for me but I was not going to admit it to her
>that weekend, I bring my roommate to her party, thinking it will be some rager with a keg and loud music
>I get there, it's just us, hyena, and her roommate (same one as from last story), playlist is classical music, metal, and dad rock
>she passes out cigars, brandy, and then later once we're all having blast, a fine indica
>holyshit.jpg
>it's my first time ever getting stoned and she offers to shotgun me so it's not too harsh
>she actually sweeps me up in her arms like a damsel, dips me into a bow, and kisses me, exhaling right into my lungs
>i am fucking stoned out of my mind in seconds
>hours pass, at some point both roomies leave but I'm not sure when exactly or how hyena convinced them to leave me in her care
>sobering up, alone in the den of the beast
>"how would you like to see me naked, user?"
>I try and play it cool - "sure yeah, as long as you pose with this nerf gun"
>she starts fucking stripping with a huge grin on her face
>throws me her camera and says "I'll do it if you take pictures of me."
>we're both drunk and silly at this point, she's an outspoken butch lesbian so I am trying to not be sexual about this and she's trying as hard as possible to make it sexual
>like a switch her mood goes from jovial to scary intense and almost angry

Augh, character limit yet again.

Maybe try an experienced sub who can top from the bottom until you hit your stride?

How do you scare off submissive boys if you're too shy and anxious to be dominant? Height isn't a big deal. Strength isn't super important, but maybe you can make a game of going to the gym with your subby boy and try to surpass his gains, despite the obvious advantage he'd have with naturally higher testosterone levels. Or you could take anavar and tease him about how much faster you're making gains than he is.

I like where this story is going.

Sub boys are apd in my experience
I scare them off by being yandere and mentally ill

Do you mean AvPD? Because I've wondered for a long time if I might be. Care to elaborate on 'yandere and mentally ill'?

>I scare them off by being yandere and mentally ill
Sounds like you'd make a good hyena wife. I still don't understand how you're supposedly too shy and anxious to be dominant if you're behaving this way.

>she gets in my face "you're such an asshole user first you lean on my hospitality and now you you trick me in to taking naked pictures? I'm going to call campus security and you're going to have to give them one hell of an explanation"
>she's totally winding me up and I can kind of tell but I'm desperate to keep this friendship
>"look, I'm so sorry, it was never my intent to do that"
>"prove it, make it up to me"
>she tells me to strip down
>I start undressing but it's not fast enough because she pushes me back on the couch and just starts pulling the clothes off me
>We are not yet close enough that I can tell her angry from her horny so I am just trying not to make things worse
>now I am standing there naked trying to hide the biggest erection I have had to date
>"you have pics of every part of me and now I'm going to have pics of every part of you, hands in the air"
>she got to pose with the fun nerf gun but I get treated like I'm being taken to pervert jail
>she takes pics of my cock from multiple angles, she even has me spread 'em and takes a pic of my asshole
>"you know I can have these developed by morning, right? Unless you want that there's one more thing you have to do for me"
>"anything!"
>she explains her plan, and I immediately overwhelmed with both fear and arousal
>moment's later we're both dressed, her it sweats and a wife-beater and me in a dog collar and leash
>I get on all fours and pant for her, this is not enough
>I crawl on the end of the leash out into the common room
>bunch of girls playing board games in the common room
>hyena walks me around them so they can see me from every angle
>the girls all applaud (college tradition when someone is getting laid)
>she takes me outside on the quad, and gets one last picture of me
>"you know, you're really photogenic, I have something a little more artsy in mind - are you free tomorrow night?"

After that I went home, jacked off, and just tried to process what had happened.

Very nice. Just to clarify, you were still nude while she was walking you around?

Yeah, that's why they applauded and why she paraded me around the room. Later we would do more involved petplay.

Location? I'll try to be a brave boy so you don't scare me off but also kind and comforting so you don't have to be anxious and shy around me.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

fc

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 3.png (320x360, 219K)

>nagging
>thinks she owns you
>berates you about how other men are better
>never pleased with you or your finances
>thinks you should be grateful for her

hyenas suck and most of the times they are below a 7/10

All that is fine and dandy, other than the part about being compared to other men. That's got a cucking vibe to it, regardless of whether or not she actually does something with another guy.

>thinks she owns you

This was the only thing true of my hyena and when I wanted to go, she let me. It sounds like your issue is with BDP girls.

There is literally nothing gay about futa

The penises seem like they might be kinda gay.

Maybe we should ask an actual gay?

Can someone explain the difference between futa and a pre-op tranny on HRT? Because they both seem indisputably gay to me.

>Because they both seem indisputably gay to me.
because they are.

Oh no not another thread like this.

It's more fun than the other thing that has five threads on page 1 at all times.

this was such a pathetic concept a few days ago, and that it continues to me represents the creative bankruptcy of femdom niggers. don't you have gentle femdom generals? what, do you want your 'hyena gf' to peg you or something?

i haven't bothered skimming the threads past the first one, so if this is some kind of refuge for femdom niggers whose brains have been broken and emasculated or some other similar oddity like 'dominant' trans"""girls""" then pay this post no mind, i was just curious

Attached: tumblr_o6qlxnACbv1rpxuweo1_1280.jpg (671x1234, 443K)

That woman is prime breedready.

>thinks she owns you

I *do* own my bf, if he's a littler boy.

Own me pls

Where you is at?

imagine being so fucked in the head you'd rather get fucked in the ass then fuck something like this

Attached: 1484388438969.jpg (600x800, 410K)

>not wanting her to take your seed by force
Assfucking is pretty gay though, so I agree with you there.

Originally south america

And what happened the next day?

>havent met a single dominant girl in all 8 years i lived in canada
am i doomed to be alone

Attached: 1551485856139.png (1280x1158, 541K)

>am i doomed to be alone
we are... we are...

Attached: i_know_that_feel.png (931x858, 139K)

Gross no way

I'm not a spic if that's what you mean, I'm italian if anything

>im a pathetic beta incel twink loser and I want a woman to do all the work

I think you have to actually be GL if you want a sugar mama

GROSS even more no way

pls be in barrie

I would like to be with a hyena woman.