There's nothing more important than motherhood/

It's why civilization was built. It's the whole purpose for existence of a species.

Attached: All Pink Inside.png (600x600, 163K)

Kek. Dont make me destroy you.

I'm gonna put a baby in your butt and make you a mother >:3

Men only exist to support women in this pure, self-sacrificing task.

hi pumpkin

Did you like the poem I wrote for you my love?

Yes. It was very sweet of you. I'd appreciate it a lot more if my dreams came true.

>tfw my crush thinks I'm sweet

Attached: 1875108-bigthumbnail.jpg (450x253, 83K)

Traps are gay and cant have chilled kylo rens. \thred

Women only exist to be bred by a man who decides to conquer them. We still conquer you, but we do so by outsmarting you, making you "fall in love" with us. You are cows meant to be bred, nothing more.

But all we got is Girls(male) here.

Attached: 1548900925612.jpg (435x690, 80K)

Don't indulge too much user. I don't want to hurt you too.
>We still conquer you, but we do so by outsmarting you, making you "fall in love" with us
Cute that this is how you see it. Men are the ones who fall in love and seek women. You're only here to help with creating life, but otherwise, you're pretty disposable.

it's the other way around, males were invented to do manual labor but they became sentient and overtook their creators.

that can be said for both sexes. they're only there to create life.
life in general only exists to perpetuate life.

True. After all sperm is still required. But within our species, the role of women is so much more important that it's not even funny. They are the ones driving creation and development of life. Men only play a secondary role as protectors of those women.

It's beyond ironic that feminism has devalued motherhood and in so doing devalued the role of women. And in 2019, as birthrates plunge, women hit their wall riding the cock carousel, and men go their own way, uncontrolled muslim immigration floods across our borders and... sorry, what were you saying?

Why are you making so many threads...

So that you'd respond to them, silly. I'm glad you're here. Have a seat.

Attached: download20190306155514.png (600x600, 14K)

So what's the next step in your tranny plan?

Crashing this board and ruining as many Discordfags as I can before offing myself in the woods.

> ruining as many Discordfags
explain
> before offing myself in the woods
y tho

I think they're super annoying and pathetic. They'd always ruin my threads with their whinny obsessive behavior. I want them all doxed.
Then I'll kill myself because I'm mentally ill.

how are you mentally ill user?

he is my pumpkin but he does not want to be my pumpkin. its a brain issue.

wat
ingles pls senor

I don't know, people tell me that. I've certainly never felt well in my life. And it's only worse now.

It was actually because we got memed by the agriculture virus that came from the future

Attached: 1552186244675.jpg (770x800, 117K)

How do I deal with a broken heart?

I didn't mean to hurt you, user.

Attached: Rough.png (600x600, 200K)

I don't want to lose you. But its inevitable. We are parting ways soon. I have to deal with this and its killing me.

I just want to be a stay at home housewife who gives my husband everything I possibly could.
I want to cook and clean and kiss him on the lips when he walks through the door after a long day at work.
I want to birth his children, I want to cook him his favourite dinner and watch the nightly news together as I breast feed our son.

Attached: 37557_Qwn9QROn.png (600x600, 128K)

Why are we parting, user?

Good bye pumpkin. I have to do something.

Attached: hehe.jpg (690x692, 196K)

I wouldn't want you doing it before me.

Attached: It's Just Everyday Things For Me.png (600x600, 431K)

TRIPS HAF SPOKEN

>There is at least 1 mother lurking r9k
Are you there amanda?

Attached: amanda r9k.jpg (624x832, 100K)

jesus christ this board keeps getting worse, kill it with fire

cry some more bitchboy

wholesome thread 10/10 would read again

>you posting these fucking threads
For fucks sake, what do you hope to accomplish?

Attached: IMG_2976.jpg (568x279, 26K)

A spergout like this one.
>inb4 I'm the one wasting my time
Yeah, but my time is worthless anyways. Might as well use it to bait insecure anons.

Attached: Cutie.png (600x600, 209K)

I want to impregnate a woman and make her a mother.

That's a good goal, user. Would you nurture and protect her? Creating new life takes a toll on her frail body.

Yeah, that would be the best part, especially cuddling her with her and feeling her big pregnant belly.

You're doing good OP, just keep going, maybe that will trigger the whores lurking this board and will make them leave for that brothel that's crystalcafe

Good, user. Be sure to cater to all her needs. She's sacrificing her petite body for the sake of humanity.
I try my best. Is there something in particular that triggers these people?

Attached: You Just Don't Get It.png (600x600, 172K)

>I try my best. Is there something in particular that triggers these people?
Cleanness, simplicity, purity.
They can't stand these things because they perceive these concepts as personal attacks for their own shit choices in life, so just continue with threads like this.

m8 dont do that

Okay, I will. I can shitpost a lot more now, since it seems that jannies have given up on me ever leaving.

>Good, user. Be sure to cater to all her needs. She's sacrificing her petite body for the sake of humanity.
True, and it will be worth it since many new people born from her will get to experience the joy of living, and we'll get to experience the joy of helping them experience that.

>tfw the only people defending motherhood tooth and nails nowadays are mentally ill trannies

oh dog

Attached: 1459032653767.png (657x527, 21K)

Isn't it funny that it takes a male who doesn't know what being a female is like, to say that being a female is better than being a male?

Attached: 1548832651583.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

that sounds pretty good

Glad to be of service.
And yet women don't know what being male is like, so how can they make any judgement here? The way women describe their own issues and from my own experiences larping as one, I'm pretty sure I'd prefer to be a pretty girl even with all the pregnancy stuff involved.

Attached: Dance Dance Dance Dance.png (600x600, 147K)

If only you were a woman, it's quite a shame.

You say all of those things, while having the brain of a man. Things would most likely be different if you had the brain of a female, because after all, they don't think quite as clearly as men do. Not to say that you do, being so mentally ill, in any case, because if you really were healthy, you would love being a man, and not pretend to be a girl on the internet.

Attached: thinkingpepe.png (956x1060, 28K)

You're partially correct, Mr. Frogman. Plenty of women are incapable of recognizing their gift, so they neglect their bodies. I don't want to change my mind fundamentally, but I'd be glad to take over and care for one of those neglected shrines of purity. Of course I'd need to start liking some things females do that are repulsive to hetero men, but that's a minor detail.

Attached: Hook.png (600x600, 373K)

>Plenty of women are incapable of recognizing their gift, so they neglect their bodies.
This could be said of men as well. I don't think either genders are more "gifted" than the other. You just see greener on the other side of the fence, because you don't like being a man.

I know you don't want to be a tranny, but would you like crossdressing?

Being female is truly superior. There's no need to argue for any "both sides have their strengths" bullshit. Women are simply the centerpiece of the human race. The phrase "women and children first" illustrates this very well. It's what human civilization was built upon.

And I don't want to do any girly stuff unless I get to be an actual girl.

>It's what human civilization was built upon.
It was built upon the will of the gods, and men were the coordinators. Anyway, it's funny you say all of this, knowing how hard the feminists fight to prove you the exact opposite.

The gods were female in the beginning. They only lost importance later because it made men ashamed of their inferiority. The feminists are destroying women's privileged position in society out of sheer ignorance. They want the queen to go work in the fields out of misguided idealism.

Attached: 800px-Venus_von_Willendorf_01.jpg (800x1504, 195K)

>it made men ashamed of their inferiority.
Oh yeah, I'm sure that's all there is. Millenias of theology and scripture, only because the men were feeling inferior.

Of course. Why would they spend so much effort into discrediting women?

A new God revealed Himself. Whether He starts discrediting women or not, has nothing to do with men themselves.

This new god is a male plot to oppress women. Your sense of inferiority can never be suppressed.

>This new god is a male plot to oppress women.
That's ignorance. As if men all plotted together to oppress women. Plottting against their sisters and mothers. You're a post-feminist of some sort.

men cannot help themselves. They have a biological urge to nurture and protect women, but at the same time they're too proud to admit their less important position.

Both are equally needed. Do you know anyone with a deadbeat parent? Puts the child at a disadvantage and fucks them mentally for life.

Not denying that men are needed, but equally? Come on. You cum in 5 minutes. The baby develops for 9 months and after that it's mostly the woman's responsibility to take care of them.

Oversimplistic nonsense.

Attached: yo.jpg (262x297, 15K)

I wanna kick a late-term pregnant mother in her stomach

Overcomplicated feel-good drivel.

>Overcomplicated feel-good drivel.
Wew, it's actually far from complicated. Stay where you are, you don't belong anywhere else.

See I was gonna formulate a well thought out and articulated argument but I'll just resort to calling you a retard who doesn't understand the inherent necessity for fatherly figure for someone growing up

imagine being a mentally ill faggot kek