What is it about you that girls just don't like? Be specific so others can comment and see how you can improve

What is it about you that girls just don't like? Be specific so others can comment and see how you can improve.

Attached: 34ada3d.jpg (867x1278, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nJJfzrwNd_c
discord/gg/q5wgYpp
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm pretty awkward when introducing myself to strangers. Like I can't really go up to a random girl and introduce myself idk why

If the incels here had any self awareness to analyze themselves then they would already know how to improve. Most of the people here refuse to change and would rather blame their failure on other people.

Same. I'm also pretty boring I guess, there's literally nothing I have to offer to a conversation, so even if I do get a convo started it just stops and then that awkward aura begins.
I'm also a skelly. Might not matter, but I think it does

the fact that they are women is bad enough.

I've been with a weak jawline and I'm black

i have a gf but my years of trial and error made me more than aware that being disabled/broke is more than undesirable. unironically success is more generally attractive to women than anything else, and i'm not even a woman hater. there are outliers but you may be waiting decades for them to come along.

I'm ugly and and I try to be interesting but I guess I just am not. Also I'm 5'8. I pretty much given up to be honest trying to not let romantic shit get to me

I don't know, i never talked to a girl, so i assume it is my lack o social skills and reserved personality

just pretend you're live streaming. Webm related. It's super easy to talk to girls when you're just pretending to be "doing things" for your viewers.

Attached: a2321.webm (640x900, 1.14M)

>Undereye circles
Probably my biggest physical barrier. im average height and looks but girls see these and see sickness and creepiness. due to my autoimmune conditions they will never go away.
>Monotone/Quiet
ive improved speaking quietly but i cant help to fluctuate my tone
>not properly socialized to play/tease women
Ability i wish i had the most
>bad at smalltalk
feel like ive made improvements on this but i still want to avoid it

Attached: 1550828503225.jpg (640x602, 107K)

If I'm going to be completely fair and balanced, girls generally like me, I just hate myself intensely.

I'm a nobody. i'm not in a band, i'm not famous, i'm not rich, i'm not Chad, i'm not even a genius scientist

I'm ugly. Boxer nose, sickley pale skin, weak chin. On top of that I'm creepy or so I've been told and I come off as stupid, and not in a good way, despite my IQ being arpund 130. I know 130 isn't that great but people act as if I was legally retarded.

nobody will ever admit ITT "i'm really fucking stupid, and all of my choices make this plainly obvious even to normies who will never even have that much self awareness"
but that's a lot of where the problem lies for many robots

Because I'm a low status male with nothing to offer. Thus I have no worth as a man or a partner. The only thing I have to live for is to consume media.

My scarred face and body and my jaded personality.

>6'2
>135 IQ
>above average face
>way above average fitness
>confident
>doing a good degree, will almost certainly be well off in the future
it's just not good enough, I can only get unintelligent 3/10s
I think I need to be more charismatic, I could definitely work on that

I'm pale af do girls care about that

I'm autistic and have very esoteric standards so I usually reject the few women who are interested in me.

I'm short af and have girly features so I don't think any girls are really going to be attracted to me

>31 but look 10 years older due to bad genetics
>balding
>permanent dark circles under eyes, look like alcoholic, insomniac or just regular rapist, don't even drink alcohol aside from a beer or two from time to time
>on my best days look like a belly fat version of trevor from gta 5
>heard several comment I look like ex prisoner whatever that means.

If I go out when its dark and a woman is on the sidewalk she cross the street. Happened more than once. One time I stopped and just looked the woman crossing she started running wtf.

I hate that this is literally true, I hate that it feels like you can magically crank up the easiness / confidence of certain tasks when you reframe it in your mind, like pretending to be streaming, and I hate that it feels like my default confidence is always set to 0 so I have to fucking reframe everything or just fail at everything

Are you a live streamer, or do you just watch them enough to be able to pretend that you are one?

I mean that I have to psych myself into reframing everything in life. Not that I have to stream but just pretend that I'm streaming for instance. Otherwise my default state is completely useless and lazy, unable to do anything, always riddled with anxiety, always failing.

skin, posture, insecurity, avoidant tendencies and unironically high IQ.

>What is it about you that girls just don't like?
I can't really think of anything, perhaps my height but I'm taller than 90% of women.

guess im selfish

be my girlfriend instead? I'll treat you well.

Quiet and shy around strangers, and pretty boring when I am sober
I do have friends that are girls and I think they dont mind me, but I dont talk to girls I dont know

>What is it about you that girls just don't like?
I don't have the courage to approach them and fail. I also hate myself.

I'm 3/10, white, have a 5 inch tiny dick, I'm 5'6, and I'm a friendless loser khv. Go ahead and tell me what I can do to attract women, because from my perspective, women have no incentive to choose to be with me over other men that surround her every day that are better than me in every way and more compatible with her than I am and will make her more happy than I ever could.

>ugly
>no friends
>closer to 25 than 20 and nothing to show for it
>used to be funny but now dead inside, boring and have no social skills.

>my haircut (I've never had a good haircut in my life and I don't know what would look good on me if anything)
>my general appearance (I'm not particularly stylish and I slouch and walk while looking at the ground)
>my height (5'8" manlet)

Honestly since leaving college I've just assumed women don't want me and leave them alone unless they initiate the interaction. I like to imagine there is a bubble around them and I stay outside the bubble.

>so called "fembots" won't touch this thread

why would they? can you think of one single reason?

well the one reason to mention is that they call themselves bots. seriously how is that okay lol.

I dunno user, maybe they don't have much respect for you or the way you want to police how people use words, you're as cringey as pic related and it would be surprising if even other men spoke to you

Attached: 1538911960437.png (310x174, 49K)

Why bother or care?

Seems like a boring and meaningless endeavor.

I'm a fucking manlet, that's why

Two girls i've studied with said i was too serious and workaholic, my mother said i am too cold and that i should smile more. Apparently i am one cold son of a bitch that is too worried about work and shit

ice poseidon gets the cops called all of the time for doing that shit. good luck not dropping spaghetti with the cops.

youtube.com/watch?v=nJJfzrwNd_c

Lack of social life and few friends. When compared to my friends I'm underpaid and ugly.

girls are generally repulsed by a guy not having a job. Or worse, a "career".

I live off an inheritance I got when my grandfather died. it's not a huge amount but its enough to get by on. I'd rather not have to work and accept living in a cheap condo out by the highway and driving a car from the '90s. This isn't generally viewed as an acceptable attitude towards life, you're supposed to not only bust your ass to have more shit, but to actively want to bust your ass to have more shit.

Attached: hey kid, wanna be a neet.png (250x250, 109K)

Girls love me.
>my dick is big
>im athletic
>smart
>funny
but ive an anxiety disorder and im insecure af.

I just want a girl to look at me like pic related :(((

Attached: big_1411667886_image (1).jpg (1280x712, 144K)

Idk probably a lot of things. I have had a gf for 8 years now though so I don't really care what girls in general think.

I'm not really experienced with women in general, I just have a lot of experience with one woman. For the sake of this thread, I guess I can mention what I think would be issues for me if I had to start over again.

>generally like spending time alone, don't really enjoy going "out".
I may occasionally grab drinks with friends or something but I really don't like having social obligations. My gf is more social than I am probably but not much more, which is part of why we get along so well. I have hobbies that I do by myself and I'm pretty happy with that.

>awkward and bad at small talk/making first impressions
I've been like this all my life. At this point it doesn't cause me the anxiety it used to, I just accept that my interactions will be awkward and go through with it anyway. I think this would hinder me in picking up grils if I had to do it over again.

>lack of self confidence
This is probably the biggest flaw I have and I feel like when I look at my life objectively there should be no reason for it. I look at my life and on paper it seems like I should be proud of myself but on the inside I feel like I am a miserable fuck up who just got lucky a few times.

I guess with my gf I don't feel like I need to be confident. She is my best friend and honestly I don't know how I could build that again with someone else from scratch.

user on the haircut thing, find yourself a good barber and just go to him consistently.

For the longest time I never had a good haircut either. I used to just go to shitty strip mall chop shops and hope for the best.

Now I go to a barber and honestly it's great. I've even grown my hair out more since I've started going to him and now only really go once every 2 months or so.

Part of my problem is I don't know what to ask for because I don't know what will look good. A good barber who cares about his work will not give you a bad haircut because it reflects on him.

I will admit, it's a little more expensive now for a haircut but totally worth it. When I was going to the strip mall shops I was paying probably $15 (with tip). Back then I was also getting shorter haircuts because I knew they would fuck up any scissor work they had to do.

Now I pay about $40 including tip but I go less often so it evens out I think. I'm bad at describing what I want but with my barber it doesn't matter because even if he doesn't give me what I had in mind going in because I fucked up describing it, it still looks good. Also now that I've been going to him long enough he basically already knows what to do and gives me the same haircut every time and it's great.

Also at my barber they give me a free beer while I get my hair cut. Just find someone who is good and go to them consistently. Ideally look for hipstery type joints that are trying to recreate the old barber shop feel but their barbers all have nice haircuts. The vibe itself is kind of dumb but the haircut is worth it.

i dont understand
in what situations do you guys even talk to girls? I havent talked to a girl since high school 8 years ago

im ugly, i have nervous body language, i dont really know how to talk with people, and i dont have enough money to nake putting up with all of that worth it

I'm probably not the average poster here but if I had to chat up girls I'd probably do it at my work. It's not uncommon at my workplace to hear about people who started off as coworkers that end up dating or married or some shit.

them being tricky about emotions and how to just talk to people without getting freaked out is what I dislike the most. like they make themselves think they're so complex and then actual become unlikablely complex. sometimes it's like they don't people to know them so they can create problems in they're lives

what the fuck kinda hunched goblin am I lookin at

my air of sarcasm comes across more rude than humorous. Usually im able to break that "rude" air with a smile after the comment, but I wonder if I go a bit too far sometimes. Also if I'm in a bad mood, I come across as ungrateful and disinterested. When women ask me for favors, and I happen to be in that Resting Jerk Face state, I'm happy to do the favor, but I think I look annoyed or bothered by the request. I'm also kind of fat. Okay, not kind of. I am fat. That also has a lot to do with it, and I'm not the type of "we live in a society" guy. I don't blame a girl for not wanting to date a guy who's fat. I also look super young. I'm 20, but I've been told by strangers that I look way younger. My "philosophy" about relationships is that I'm kind of like a dog chasing a car, I don't know what i would do if I caught one...

Attached: put-cucumber-in-fridge-nobody-care-put-cucumber-in-baby-1494261.png (500x662, 99K)

driving like that with the interior light on in the front can't be legal, can it? it wouldn't be wise to livestream or upload a video of that here in germany.

I don't know man, never asked.

Jokes aside, pretty sure it's due to me looking really mad like 24/7.

Attached: 34aa9efa81b7d3a9e1e0a018998c2cc48bd47fd6_00.jpg (287x430, 48K)

I had this epiphany while drinking a couple hours ago, and that's that I don't ever approach girls. I can hold a good conversation, but I hate being in new areas with people I don't know because I don't have anything to talk about and thus have no way to move forward

What causes the circles?

>always been told girls like a guy who can make them laugh and frequently sense of humor is what thye look for most in a guy
>have never had an issue with making girls laugh ever in my entire life, not telling :jokes' but just observational humor
>27 year old khv never been on a date
>realize that i'm too ugly, emaciated, weird, aloof and angry to ever appeal to a girl

This is great advice. Without even realizing it I became much more outgoing after watching IRL streams for a few months.

Personality is probably more important than any physical feature. The only thing more attractive than a good personality is success.

Thanks user that story just made my night

Girls like me just fine, but then again I have decent genes and a (relatively) healthy upbringing.

There's ugly unsuccessful men getting laid all the time. From what I can see your attitude is definitely what's scaring women away.

>If I go out when its dark and a woman is on the sidewalk she cross the street.
Dude, this happens in broad daylight and I'm a 5'10 White guy. The main factor is whether it's just the two of you or other people are there. When it's just the two of you it's almost guaranteed the woman moves.

Regarding your looks, are you clean shaven? You could try that. Also more "formal" looking clothes will definitely help. Don't overdo it, no ties or anything like that, just more "professional" looking clothes will help to prevent that thug first impression.

I can't connect further than a superficial level. I meet plenty of girls and can small talk, introductions, even get to the level of quasi friend/acquaintance. Sometimes they get interested in me. But I'm too autistic, I come off as cold or shut off when they try to get to know me better. I can't relax or be comfortable. I have trouble expressing emotion so I think this turns a lot of them away.

I guess this applies to all people I meet, not just women.

I just can't connect with anyone anymore. Its weird cause I used to be a very social kid. I went through a severe bout of depression in my late teens/early 20's and I don't think I ever really recovered.

I feel dead inside, or maybe I'm just too scared to open up.

This has resulted me in self cucking myself countless times. I'm not ugly, and I can carry conversation pretty well. It's just what comes after we've known each other for a while. I can never go further

I'm quiet have a slight nervous stutter sometimes and have slight facial deformities.

>Jokes aside, pretty sure it's due to me looking really mad like 24/7.

People constantly tell me I look like a serial killer. Apparently I'm really intense and look angry, and don't smile. I also hold eye contact for way too long because I'm an inverse-autist I guess. I also don't normally bother with normies much that adds to it.

On the plus side I'm pretty good at talking, and I'm pretty conventionally attractive. But I've seen plenty of evidence that you don't have to be to attract girls who hate their dad and want you to hurt them.

Back when i studied, i actually had a few girls interested in me. But i have a severe lack of confidence on myself, it always makes me doubt if people are being sincere with their actions.

It doesn't help that i panick at the notion of romance, i just get super nervous and can't b-myself, and least not the way that i am with, say, my friends.

The reasons why i have no confidence is that i don't think i am interesting enough to hold a conversation for too long, i don't have a stable income, i basically have no idea what to do, and i have smol penur, so even if it ever did get to that sort of intimate contact, they'd probably just be disappointed at me... and i really don't want to get to that point and feel miserable.

Attached: 37831531_10156733289798856_7758612632130551808_n.jpg (445x549, 28K)

talking about your iq automatically makes you stupid, I hope you don't bring iq bragging to your irl conversations

>i just get super nervous and can't b-myself, and least not the way that i am with, say, my friends.
I can talk with girls easily and apparently they like me, but this is only the case so long as I'm convinced that I have not the slightest chance to ever date them or have sex with them. The moment that thought enters my head I can't bee myself and I either stammer and shut up or say something that makes them hate me. Like one of those sportsball players who hits .500 in the minor leagues where nothing matters and almost nobody's watching, but the moment he's called up he chokes horribly.

Yeap, same thing. Doesn't apply only to girls, too... if i am doing well at something and someone compliments me on it, i either think they are lying or i get super nervous and just drop the spaghetti all over the place

They seem to have an innate ability to sense that I hate both myaelf and everybody around me.

I'm ugly, not white, I'm too generous because I was punished too much for being selfish and now I have no spine because I'm to tired of being punished.
also my entire body is broken up and badly fixed.
I just don't care anymore I just want to be left alone.

I just hate girls. I hate them so much i made a discord to hate them in

discord/gg/q5wgYpp

I have no problems on the face department, I'm quite knowledgeable (girls told me, they said they loved it) and I have a way with words, except I'm a 1,67cm(5"4) manlet. Everything can go well in chat and on the phone, hitches love me, but once we meet I can see the disappointment in their eyes. They expected tall Chad from our conversations and here comes Stuart Little. It's a shit life since 8 can't even improve it because this is 99% genetics.

My face generally, it scares them.

>Be me
>2 years ago
>get in a fight with a couple people
>win the fight
>feels badass man
>bleeding out
>o_shit.mp3
>Ambulance and police arrive
>wake up in the hospital
>1.5k euros worth of hospital bills
>shit.jpg
>Go to the bathroom
>Look in the mirror
>Scarface.png
>"wtf did they do to my face?"
>Now cursed to make people be afraid being around
>No GF

Attached: Quotgotta+get+a+gripquot+the+son+_c238149bec84346f2b1a35d4d9b0f8ee.png (210x233, 21K)

Just be like us normalfags and hire a cheap whore

Actually lots of girls like me, but either I get bored of them inexplicably, or they eventually realize that I am highly narcissistic and generally not a good person

I over explain things in light hearted situations and am too light hearted in serious situations

t. schiz/autist

I know another schizo autist. It seems like the autism is more noticeable than the schizo 90% of the time.

Probably the fact that i hate them

best to be up front about it, as a filter. don't be too explicit, just say you're short. also DON'T make self-deprecating jokes about it. I know short guys who do and I can literally feel the air humidity decreasing when they do it around a girl. it's NOT endearing, attraction and pity have zero overlap for 99% of women. I'm telling you this just in case.

I'm too quiet I guess, girls don't really like that. I'm probably pretty boring too.

Im fat ugly and stupid

I know most pf my faults. I'm just too stupid and lazy to fix them. Being a lazy trainwreck blows

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

o

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 15.png (320x360, 219K)

>weak chin/big nose combo
>bad teeth
>awkward, find it difficult to get my words out
>boring
>scrawny manlet
>I sweat a lot.

yes, I would LOVE to tell the SJW company discord that I'm a national socialist so they can flag my other account as well and learn more about how to unmask right wingers online. great idea to use discord, really forward thinking.

Low self esteem.You can't like someone that won't talk to you. But it doesn't matter. Nothing matters.

Well, yeah, it's not really about jobs but ambition. Even unemployed people that constantly yap about self-improvement can charm people, because they like people who have goals.

You should get a big penor then.

My gf never wants to have sex with me. I must be repulsive.

For the longest time I've been sure I'd be happier dead than improving, brain has been so soaked in depression since my teen years I don't know how to operate normally. I'm sure that radiates off of me, at least all my hate has flowed inward so I'm not a serial killer incel type, but I'm pretty Jow Forums and an organ donor so at least I'll be of some use to someone eventually.

Maybe its her fault.

How could it be hers?

Every girl I know is a fucking huge whore. They just drop their boyfriends at the drop of a hat for the greener grass.

They have NO loyalty

>>bad teeth
There's really nothing to do about this besides move to bongistan or enormously expensive surgery is there? My shit parents never taught me it was important to brush and I've been paying the consequences ever since, ugly misplaced teeth that make me lisp, just bee confident while sounding like a retarded 9 year old with yellow teeth

Attached: 1352167495023.jpg (550x453, 49K)

Maybe shes having a bad mood, anxiety, vaginismus or some other stuff. Dont start blaming yourself.

Besides your one extreme physical example and things like that which I think don't apply here, the rest I would classify as mental obstacles, which really just serve as excuses that can be rationalized as real problems for me (since I'm likely repulsive) but just as easily could be explained away if it was someone she truly found attractive.

That's my hunch.