Imagine having a goal competing in female sports. As unpopular in comparison to mens sports it's your dream to win...

Imagine having a goal competing in female sports. As unpopular in comparison to mens sports it's your dream to win. Training your technique round the clock. Pushing your body to its limits. You LOVE the sport and it's your DREAM to win. Maybe you would have gotten first place, or just happy you hung on to 3rd place. Regardless you would have accomplished yourself.

And then some transfag comes along talking about how they identifies as the opposite sex and beats the fuck out of you. Knocks you to second or drops you out of even 3rd place and you get NOTHING!

How would you feel. Other than robbed.

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-124623_Adblock Browser.jpg (1080x1451, 690K)

The person there is FTM and is forbidden by law from participating in male competitions.

Yeah I support trans shit but fuck this guy.

This is funny so I'm all for it.

>How would you feel. Other than robbed.
I'd feel like I regretted participating in women's sports to begin with. Not that anybody could have seen this coming. It's so unbelievably craven for someone to do, it was unprecedented.

Wrestling is a shit sport because of the dumbfuck rules. You can't even call it grappling, it's more like play wrestling with younger siblings. There are no charges, throws, chokes, joint-locks, the groundwork is shit, and the mat is as small as a sumo ring. If you want grappling, then make the mat as large as possible, allow for all techniques I've mentioned, and declare all sexist and ageist entry barring illegal. Martial arts recognizes neither gender nor age. It's a complete mockery of an element of grappling. Fuck wrestling

They should be forbidden from both then because taking test is on the same level as taking steroids. Either way it's a faggot and a coward.

>His win
Fuck the bigoted writer of that article.

>a coward
would you call a woman a coward?

For what exactly? It is in fact a woman taking hormones so yeah, in this case I would

Yes, that's exactly why they want to compete with men, user.

Buzinski sounds polish or something so probably a freudian slip due to to stronk polish genes

Literally women's fault, they are the ones who preached, cried, and made rallies how men and women are equal.

women hate trannies though and trannies don't become trannies because they view the sexes as equal

>men and women are equal = all women
>Women: BWAHHH BWAHHH trannies isn't allowed this is sexist!

Idiots.

Men are better females that actual women

Attached: ca003a868f059de30d3ce2e67789d09ea8ab8da7cbfe1a382de453a982cc8d46.webm (352x640, 1.46M)

well when you're schizophrenic and have two different people in your head creating cognitive dissonance in your mind, of course it's going to be frustrating

Don't kid yourself, they're female, they'll all double down and say it's okay because trans must be protected.

catch wrestling is good, but yea you're basically describing no-gi judo or BJJ which are the greatest martial arts in general.

Women are the one who said BOTH MEN AND WOMEN ARE EQUAL. It does not matter if you are trans, because as women preached, we are all equal.

Neck yourself you fat piece of shit. I hope trans demolish all girls sports, because you cunts couldn't keep your mouths shut.

At such a low weight class, there is really not too much difference between men and a woman who has had their breasts removed.

Honestly at super low weights its fine for women to wrestle men.

Just matched that video on YT, trans fag was rag-dolling that bitch around like nothing.. women truly are weak and flimsy as fuck.

was embarrassing to watch.

>REEE traps aren't gay: the post
to think you're alone on a saturday instead of fucking homeless cross dressers in a subway station

>>REEE traps aren't gay: the post

Doesen't matter what they are, as women have said millions of times. Both men and women are all equal.

It does not matter, you dumb fat faggot.

>Doesen't matter what they are
they're gay user, because they're not women

you're fucking gay

Attached: 1533327354679.png (612x612, 339K)

>they're gay user, because they're not women

Doesen't matter, men and women are equal ;)

>Women: "Men are all pigs!'
>Also Women: "Men and women are equal"

Attached: 963581257.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>you: every single women: men and women are equal
>you: homosexuality a construct

They wanted to compete against males and were denied and forced to compete against females so they're dominating them as a form of protest

Keep shifting the goal post, fatty ;)

I'd feel like shit. But I wouldn't blame him. I'd blame the SJWs that pushed for this dumb shit.

Too bad all the best mma fighters spend a lot of time wrestle

>his win
Based Texas newspaper not bending over to muh pronoun degeneracy.

nah sorry cowboy

So you're saying if a girl who turned into a boy beat you in wresting it's cheating on their part?
That's literally what's happening here.

xir is juicing and allowed to compete like that, that is what's happening here

Shit. I thought this was a cock-chopper participating in a girls league. Either way it's retarded because
MTF
>born with a natural advantage
FTM
>taking literal performance enhancing drugs

This is fucking BS and how East Germany used to win all women golds in the 70s bc they pumped the hamplanets full of testosterone

If male to female faggot crossdressers compete in w*men categories then female to male faggot crossdressers should compete in men's (and get crushed)

exactly the point I made earlier

>female to male faggot crossdressers should compete in men's (and get crushed)
we would never allow a womyn to get crushed in the ring if she had a penis! dear god no

Attached: 1522636433266.jpg (916x916, 72K)

user is 100% correct. regardless of fight in the early stages for trans rights, women hate them because they are invading female spaces, like toilets. women also hate pretty trans women, because different genitals = different competition from just other women, but they're going after the same men and are arousing more and more interest from them. Trannies also perpetuate the gender roles by all acting hyperfeminime like stacies when they transition, showing that's what it means to be a woman: make up and looking sexy. They also see it as men trying to take their female privilege.

and yeah, trannies change for a reason: because they're different. they wouldn't change to the same thing. And its funny. For all their "there's more than 2 genders" they seem to all have a similar idea of what being female is and fall right in line trying to emulate it

>but they're going after the same men
Wrong, men don't become prison gay because they're getting laid

you're an idiot. he is an ftm, but can still compete in female wrestling, even after taking testosterone.

Fuck off mate do you even know where you are

Don't reply to me with that bullshit ever again you cancerous white males.

nice assumption idiot
now who's the bigot?

I'm replying to you now, what are you gonna do about it. Maybe write a blogpost about how triggered you are?

honestly I support him, he doesn't deserve to compete with weak foids, but Texas is such a fucked up place. This is going to keep happening, and I hope female wrestling participation and viewership dwindles until they change the rules.

I'd feel like making out with other girls in the shower.