">what race of men wouldn't you date?"

>"i wouldn't date an asian guy"
>"asians, because they're creepy"
">"i don't like asian boys, they're ugly"

FLKSDALD',SA,FSAFASF

IT'S OVER BROS, THEY LITERALLY ALL SAID ASIANS

WHAT WENT WRONG?

youtube.com/watch?v=ugHR1zLRi8E

Attached: 1552148299884.jpg (1280x1280, 128K)

racial beauty norms are immoral
desu all provably socialized beauty norms are immoral. Basically, the only thing people have a right to like, are attractive faces. Everything else is fake trash that you dont have a right to dislike or like

low IQ amerisharts t b h

Yeah no shit sherlock

I've been saying that chadcels exist and a lot of them are Asian.

Based comments are defending us though. Its mostly chinese that get discriminated against.

>I would not date black people
Wasn't expecting that one. Anyway, they didn't all say Asians. There are girls who are looking for Asian boys but remember that beggars can't be choosers.

It's amazing there aren't more Elliot's that happened.

chinese means asian, dumbass

>countries known for weird behaviour, funny sounding languages, cuteness, and lack of crime / toughness
>race is either known as small size, cuteness, childlike features, and submissiveness, or some emotionless kung fu master
Literally the worst case scenario for a male. Now that people have bigger diets in asia men are getting bigger but that's still just one of the problems. Even if you achieve good looks, good personality, and drown in pussy, you still subconsciously feel like you're an exception because you know deep down how people perceive you. Like you were supposed to be dirt that nobody takes seriously and you managed to escape that. Shit is just depressing.

Niggers get hated on for their violence, and gangster shit, and crude music. They get hated on for their overmasculinity and beastliness. Asians are seen as better due to complacency, intelligence, and hard work. But even though that sounds good on the surface, DEEP down, you know that your ego would feel better being perceived as too masculine than very nice and hardworking.

Why do white passing people pretend to be robots?

Attached: truth.png (470x245, 231K)

What is your exact definition/description of a chadcel?
>t. potential chadcel

And yet... white populations are dying off as birthrates plunge in all white nations.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What's the population in China?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: hmmm.png (80x80, 33K)

Please post this on r/hapas because they constantly allude to the idea that black women will date them because black women are in the same situation in the dating economy.

Don't east asians have the lowest birth rates?

ITT: incels bashing asians to feel good about themselves

t. Redpilled 6'1 korean cyborg(robot->chad) that fucks girls left and right after finding Jow Forums and getting big. Girls dont care about race as long as you have a big frame and a good jawline with solid cheekbones. Unlike beta mouthbreathers with no jaws. Every male from every race has potential to look good. Just like every race has ugly beta incels. The averages skew per race and asians may just lean towards the smaller side. Outliers like me still exist

you sound like you're coping hard.

don't the hapas and asianmasc crowd have their own female racial hierarchy, with black and non-latin brown women at the bottom?

i've never seen any of them fawn over or even consider either of those groups to be legitmate love interests

But you can't self improve genetics. You got some good cards but that's why you are more desirable

i'm chinese and only date white men. i find them more masculine and less misogynistic compared to asians.

why face? that's pretty unfairly discriminatory? if you're actually trying to make attraction fair shouldn't only appreciating levels of fitness be allowed?

Sooooooooooo untermensch, yikes.

I LOVE ASIAN GUYS AND IM a white man with big thick juicy dick
i'll do you right, chinkaroos
call me

>>"i wouldn't date an asian guy"
date a weeb girl OP

Attached: asian boys are better.jpg (540x720, 53K)

this should have been fucking obvious.

inb4 retards pushing the kpop meme. koreeaboos irl are about as common as trannies, they're just an internet vocal minority. for every koreaaboo there are 50 forever alone asian guys