If you are fat why dont you quit eating like I did except every 5 days and become skinny?

if you are fat why dont you quit eating like I did except every 5 days and become skinny?
>fatbots have no excuse
I just got blood test results and im perfectly healthy, full blood works came back fine and surprised my doctor.

Attached: megu eat.png (960x960, 1.09M)

shut the fuck up and kill yourself but congrats on your weight loss.

>be me
>develop a habit of getting upset stomach under stress
>my wagecuck job keeps me under constant, irrevocable, utterly miserable suicide-inducing levels of stress
>lose 25 pounds in 6 months without even trying

Feels good man i guess

Was stupid enough to try that, I could go without eating anything solid for days and true, after a few months I became skinny as fuck, but when I started eating normally again I gained back double the original weight I've lost, plus thanks to the lack of basic nutrients for such a prolonged period of time (and also probably because of anxiety) I am now starting to bald at the age of 26.

no need to lie about blood tests gunjy, nobody's gonna try this either way

Hikikomori larp changed into something else because you realized you couldn't pull it off? This one seems just as shitty though.

I've done it multiple times. I keep eating my way back to fatness... There's something wrong with my brain. It has destroyed my life.

>no need to lie about blood tests gunjy
I mean, do you want me to get them printed out?
I have to go back again anyway for mental health treatment shit because he was concerned.
>Hikikomori larp changed into something else because you realized you couldn't pull it off?
I wish I couldnt pull off being a hikki, just being in kitchen gave me depersonalization so I had to drop some valium.
fuck I hate being a shut in.

RIP to the anons with undiagnosed hypoglycemia or diabetes you just killed

I just drink onions and eat rice+chicken+broccoli
for my solid food.

Working pretty well.

I don't care about my well-being.

I'm an emotional eater. Food is one of the few joys in my life beside running and making music when I don't feel lkke shit. Without it, I may as well kill myself.

Attached: 9EDF3D50-AF4E-4859-9CE4-7AF165573BAC-3440-0000038B6188516A.png (316x321, 177K)

>RIP to the anons with undiagnosed hypoglycemia or diabetes you just killed
Implying I would give a fuck about some anons dying.
>I don't care about my well-being.
feels better thin than fat, doctor receptionist gave me the eye when I was dressed fly.
>I'm an emotional eater.
can I ask ify ou like savory foods like meats or sweets more?
I am blessed as a savoryfag

>Implying I would give a fuck about some anons dying.
that's not what I was.. I was just paying respects to the dead

I like instant gratification. I like eating junk food and drinking soda.

im too busy chasing trap pussy

Attached: unknown.png (520x689, 90K)

Meats or sweets are fine by me. I don't have a major preference for either. I can eat salty food, sweet food, meats or whatever as long as it will just make me feel better in the moment.

I honestly just feel like crying at the moment since everything feels so stressful when you turn 26. Your best years are behind you, your body is going to shit, you have higher expectations to have your shit together, the loneliness creeps in hard, your energy is fading , you become more cynical and everything just gets more and more shit until nothing is left in shit world beside the taste of something good to eat to numb the pain.

Attached: D1qf3kHU4AARdKJ.jpg (1200x675, 108K)

50lbs down, 25 to go....
im gonna make it right bros?

proud of you, u make me want 2 get back on track and make it too. You're a hero!

You know this is gonna kill you, right?

When you do eat, try stomaching some green vegetables like broccoli, collard greens, celari, green beans, snap peas, et cetera. The point is not so much to try to enjoy them, but to use it as filler in your meal so you get full quicker. By all means, stick to the intermediate fasting plan, but when you do brake fast, try to minimise your intake of fattening foods like carbs (except for things like rice which expand in your stomach, and maybe some complex carbs) and sugars.

>the loneliness creeps in hard

I'm 33 and for me the loneliness is not too bad. I'm still alone, but I just don't have that much desire to be around other people. Personal relationships and social interaction are just too much of a fucking chore. I don't really....bond well to people easily, even if I like them and get along with them. Most human interaction is something I could just take or leave, but there's also the guilt aspect of it where I feel I've neglected others that I grow apart from. I guess the guilt combined with the effort necessary to (try to) bond with others is why I try to distance my close personal self with others....that and I'm ashamed of my existence.

I'm in a similar situation. When I was around 14-16 back in highschool it took me a year to notice I was fat/overweight, probably because I was in denial.

I spent a whole month working out every other day and cut shitload of food from my diet. I lost 10kg in one month no joke. Now I try to encourage/insult my close fat friends to work out. I'd tell them they're fat fucks everyday and they appreciate it.

Literally just stop eating like shit and work out regularly, it's that simple. Don't use food as a stress reliever, go out and do what you like, play video games, or anything that doesn't involve putting food in your mouth really.

>I like instant gratification. I like eating junk food and drinking soda.
Yeah man, I was black pill hard drunk for 6 months 24/7 and eating shit but I crawled out of it.
Still feel as bad or worse but losing fat I gained was noice.
im 25, shits fucked.
>im gonna make it right bros?
Yeah bro, you can lose like 500G-1KG a day man.
keep going.
>You know this is gonna kill you, right?
dude, doctor results said its fine.
Hikki diet is medically approved although I have this weird body that doesnt want me to die.
>no sunlight for 5+ years but vit D levels fine
>drink 6 months straight as soon as I wake up heavy alcoholic, spew up blood
>doctor results come back fine
Im resilient as fuck, I thought id be able to go back out and take whats mine from the world like I used to but I was getting mad anxiety and depersonalization whilst in the kitchen prepping food.
Man I thought I had gotten better....
>try stomaching some green vegetables like broccoli, collard greens, celari, green beans, snap peas, et cetera. The point is not so much to try to enjoy them, but to use it as filler in your meal so you get full quicker.
these veggies are all nice when slow cooked in a stew.
But they are just filler, I tell my mum eat more fats as shes doing KETO OMAD but she eats rabbit food and small can of tuna...

I eat no carbs anyway, had carbs once this year as I scored my mum some pizza and wanted to try it, intense cravings as if an addict like 5 hours later for more.

>probably because I was in denial.
its weird, especially if you were always skinny to realize you are fat.
> I try to encourage/insult my close fat friends to work out. I'd tell them they're fat fucks everyday and they appreciate it.
this is what real friends do, dude tell them you literally dont feel hunger when you fast and shit, fuck.