How did you wind up 25+ without ever experiencing romantic love or sex? Do you think it's still possible for you?

How did you wind up 25+ without ever experiencing romantic love or sex? Do you think it's still possible for you?

Attached: __amamiya_ren_and_kawakami_sadayo_persona_and_persona_5_drawn_by_aguy__cd804f704de1b57264a6306ecceba (526x800, 79K)

same reason most of you wind up or will wind up 25+ with nothing to your name but empty dreams.

>25 mentally ill shut in loser
>come from bad family
>both parents were druggies/alcoholics in youth and kept drinking after you were born
>proceed to get no attention/discipline
and now i have autism
there is no hope

Attached: 1486130205994.jpg (2592x1944, 512K)

Shyness turned to pessimism turned to apathy. I will never be in a relationship or have sex and I have no qualms with that.

you only get those things if you're an energetic extrovert, user. it was always too late for me.

Impossible? No, probably not. It's also not impossible for me to go from being a NEET to earning amazing money someday. But it would require years of effort. Years and years of putting more effort into something than I've ever done before. And the chances of me doing that are basically nil.

hahaha im not even 25 til next month

I'm sort of a shut in. I go out to exercise and work but never on the intent of getting friends or gf. I'm depressed as fuck and I know how to cure it. I need to break out out of my comfort zone and go out to socialize. But I always convince myself not to basically I become the pussy I've always been. Right now I was going to go out and celebrate St. Patty but chicken out when I drove to the bars and saw a huge crowd. I'm a fucked up mess. I don't think anyone goes to bars alone anyway. I'm on phenibut but idk if it working or not now 2.1 g

Overbearing mother
No, I'm 28 and to far down the rabbit hole. The only person I'm capable of loving is myself.

Its really hard. The normie advice is "lol just go to the bar and start talking with people". Normies would NEVER do that because they've always had a social group through high school to go out with.

If you have nothing a few years after high school you're pretty fucked.

>How
By not ever giving a fuck about anything including myself. Also being ugly af and a bit autistic helped.

by evolving

Agreed. I'm 25. I guess my age makes it worse. I would gladly go out with a group. But I don't know anyone enough to be included. It's like a cycle. I need to break out and like I said I know how just can't follow thru. I make excuses like Im not dressed well or don't make enough money or I don't have a nice place or I'm a virgin idk it fucked up. I'm fucked up.

Anons, if you're a Christian wait till marriage. If not idk, go have sex but like just give it more time. Plenty of fish in the ocean.

I was molested growing up and the thought of romance or sex gives me anxiety.

>marriage
I want no part of that, user

>Go to HS at an all-male academy when I was 14.
>Join muhreen infantry right out of HS, left for boot camp 9 days after graduation.
>regularly go extended periods of time completely isolated from women.
>Leave muhreen infantry 23 year old KV with no social interactions with women over the past decade and a bunch of alienating experiences no woman would ever understand.
>work exclusively male occupations in isolated locations(oil rigs, commercial fishing, alaskan wilderness construction projects) since leaving military
>Now a 29 y/o KV who has lost all hope

Attached: SAM_0037_1.jpg (1600x1200, 358K)

Well I was fat as fuck for about a good 2/3's of my life. Now I lost all this weight, it seems like women hate me even more now for some reason. Probably because I'm extremely beta and autistic. Im 26 now. I'm hoping but it looks more and more and more grim by the moment

U probably make good money. I was a farm boy in Midwest. I was encouraged to go out but never allowed to hang with friends or girls. I was always around animals or crops and I would never talk to anyone. But always talk out loud to cows or corn
I used to be fat to but losing it. Can't seem to ever look good in clothing...or out of it either.

>How did you wind up 25+ without ever experiencing romantic love or sex?

feminism made it too dangerous to have relationships with women. no joke one false rape accusation and your life is over.

>Do you think it's still possible for you?

feminism has no breaks and #metoo was only the beginning. you have to be completely retarded to sleep with women.

I wasn't very attractive. I'm maybe normal now. Was bullied, very shy, no friend before university. Only male in my social group.

Kinda have up since it was only hurting me.

Had a chance with a girl at the beginning of the year but failed due to inexperience I think. Kinda feel sad because I don't think I'll meet new girls anytime soon.

I ordered a onahole and decided to go to a brothel once I land my first job, which should be in a couple of months top hopefully.

yeah. my best chance was probably middle school with a girl i broke up with, i had higher hopes then. soon after i started to hate everybody and never really got close to anyone again. fapping keeps everything sort of in check. i've given up by now. it would probably be a disappointment like everything else.

>feminism made it too dangerous to have relationships with women. no joke one false rape accusation and your life is over.

keep lying to yourself you insecure cunt.

I'm a Christian and I wanted to wait for marriage, but there are no virgin women in their 20s anymore and marriage carries far too much of a risk. Also what said. I'm now suicidal and am praying for everything to just end, there's nothing left but decline.

I'm honestly not sure. People at work say I'm really nice, and even good looking to an extent.

But I can never connect with people. Even at work, all I can really do is delegate work, can never hold unakward small talk with my enployees.

There's been girls that have tried talking to me, bit after a few days things fall apart hard, and we never talk again, or end up fighting.

He's not wrong. Asking a girl out at work for example can get you fired/ostracized.

Asked ng girls out in public can get you the neighborhood creep status

you sound really interesting! good life even without sex

I waited too long to do anything about the problem, I have no confidence and poor self esteem.

I'm 39 now. Yes, the loneliness stings but I feel like I'm too set in my ways now, so what's the point.

You can do it. You have to. U gotta keep us informed too