What are some really nice non-sexual things your gf does for you?

What are some really nice non-sexual things your gf does for you?

Attached: 39BEEEFF-8E32-41A6-8A73-950AF79B5AF9.jpg (1080x1230, 116K)

I don't normally like cream in my tea, but I don't think I could help but ask for some in this situation.

She cooks for me. The first day I woke up and found her in the kitchen making us a hot breakfast I knew I'd made the right choice.

not the bf but, I tell my bf I love him every day, I watch his video games and try to learn about them even if I don't like them, I support his career goals every day, I remind him to eat and drink, etc.

Attached: large.jpg (500x496, 56K)

>I watch his video games
>I support his career goals
If you stop him playing games, he will more easily achieve his career goals.

staying a virgin so by the time we meet I still have a use for her.

What if he's a professional gamer?

If he's making money then that's fair, but if he's wasting time then maybe she should try and be supportive in some other manner.

My gf cuddles with me while we watch tv or a movie. Like those married couples that sit on the couch together. It makes me feel happy and special and makes me feel intimate with her in ways I will never be with anyone else.

I also like when I can teach her new things and she interested in them.

>your gf

do you know what board this is

I don't have one, faggot. Everyone cut me off after high school. When I'm not working, I drink, play MTG:Arena, and get on here to revel in my misery.
>Tried going out to make new friends >everyone of them stopped talking to me when they got laid
>Tried getting a gf
>Left me for a nigger.
>Tried therapy
>Tried getting medicine
>never got the help or medicine I needed from the Kike-otherapists
So now I just spend time drinking and posting shitty songs to soundcloud on the weekends.

>you're only allowed to do something if it's making money for me to spend

Maybe this post was bait.. Look at all the normalfags he drug in.

Attached: 1552763265728s.jpg (125x89, 2K)

>Gf that supports what you enjoy in life and tries to get into it to enjoy it with you.

There is nothing greater in life.

Attached: 1477146544877.jpg (717x699, 53K)

But would you get swolefor him?

Attached: 1551843437423.png (622x470, 479K)

He wants to do gaming as a career!

>hmmm, do I lose a couple pounds and turn from a 6 into a 7?
>nah, I'm gonna blast steroids and look like carrot top
ladies and humans, the female intellect.

>that avatar
tranny certainty 100%

>remind him to eat and drink
that sounds fucking annoying, youre not his mother

the right pic is obviously photoshopped retard

1. it's not obviously photoshopped, if it is shopped it's extremely subtle.
2. women can look like that with steroids and many do.

>rubs my bum until I fall asleep
>rubs my back
>cooks me meals
>rubs my perineum which is super relaxing
>buries my head in her tits as I fall asleep (pic related)
>spoons me and covers my neck in tits

Attached: IMG_20180824_141851.jpg (3968x2976, 1.5M)

Not exist
was this original enough ?

She clings to me, wrapping her arms around me from the side or behind when we're standing. She says she needs to bathe herself in my aura- my heartbeat, my scent, my body heat. I rather like it.

>Tried getting a gf
>Left me for a nigger.

kek

this desu

fack off bitch

>gf

OUT NORMIE

dsgdsvfsvsvgddfgb

As the gf we work at different times. I work 10 hr days from 7am to 6pm is when I get home, and I try to go to bed a 8 because every night I wake up at 11 so I can make us a dinner for when he gets home, which is usually 12 at night. I do our grocery shopping so that he eats healthy and watches his blood pressure, it runs in his family. Sometimes we help each other financially if theres a medical bill or something. You said non sexual but I also try to give him blow jobs a lot because he really likes them and we arent having sex by his choice which is fine with me because Im asexual and dont really care. I try to give him a lot of space I always feel like Im annoying or clingy. He wants to do military so Im supporting him in that as much as I can and help him get his blood pressure down to normal and watch that he doesnt smoke cigarettes.

Im the gf here so idk but i sometimes give him shoulder massages (he has chronic pain) and i sometimes make (really basic) desserts. We cuddle a lot and i remind him to take care of himself and keep advancing in life as much as possible to achieve his dreams. I also help him when hes feeling depressed, we often cuddle or go outside together (which i hate but it makes him feel better)
We also talk a lot. Its not smth i do for him but its smth we both appreciate because were both highly intellectual/inquisitive and always have debates together. I remind him of the latest news and basically provide a lot of food for thought and exercise to his intelectuality.

Thats real cute

this made me really sad

orgffgf

Scratches my back and sends me memes

why did it make you sad user?
orange comment

I once slept with the shitty pillow bc bf was asleep on all the good pillows (he is an extremely awful sleeper. He knocks himself out every night and still gets shitty sleep) and woke up with awful pain. If thats not real love idk what is

>the asexual meme

Go fuck yourself

>your gf
haha yeah my girlfriend

Wrong board pee pee licker

did you know 9% of women don't orgasm user.
Don't be rude

Pays for all my food and buys me alcohol every day.

>Implies I have a gf
Why do you think I'm here?

9% of men aren't trying hard enough.

She listens to my problems and doesnt judge me.
She encourages me to do stuff in life

>tfw no introverted smart gf

>expresses genuine concern when I'm making poor decisions for my health
>uses me as a pillow while doing work for uni
>if I'm having a shitty day she'll try sending me memes until she finds one that genuinely makes me laugh

who is this woman?
i want to live in her boobies

>always gives me first bite of food no matter how hungry she is
>takes flattering pics of me so i can use them for a profile pic
>helps me gain perspective on my fuckups
>saying good night or i love you before we go to sleep
>being one of the few people i can text when im bored or feeling uncomfortable

Attached: IMG-1455.jpg (838x1130, 514K)

the only good thing women can do beside sex is cook

Tries out things I like

I gave her one of my games and she got really invested and asks me questions about it

You are not real. I refuse to believe there still are girls like this left

Attached: A1EEF221-9170-4400-8975-38244BD6A765.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

One of my friends is engaged to a girl like this. Dated starting in HS, she was a virgin at the time. Cooks for him, does his laundry, cleans, helps him prepare for job interviews to make even more $$. I am so fucking jealous (but happy for him at the same time).

1 girl use to press her back into me and make me hug her and call me on the phone
a different girl would flatter me and say completely ridiculous, cheesy lines like "i have loved you for a thousand lives"

my wife is like this, theres hope for us all user

It is nice to see anons happy with their SO s. Quite jealous but happy for you guys.

Now would you kindly help me find a partner like that?

>your gf
I wonder what it's like to be loved and needed. Is the world not a bleak prison where you simply wait for death anymore for those people? Do they feel motivated everyday instead of feeling like they're going to breakdown eventually?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Satsuriku no Tenshi - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.32_[2018.09.29_15.17.17].jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Asexual people exist, get over it