Why do you still browse this site...

Why do you still browse this site? It's still filled with genuinely terrible people who are making you mentally worse off.

Attached: 1552647690246.jpg (380x285, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It reminds me of how I'm doing actually pretty okay

thanks for proving my point, tranny fuckshit

I'm seriously worried. They're going to come for this place.

i see, i very originally see...

YOU RUIN EVERY FUCKING THREAD GET OFF MY BOARD NOW NOW NOW NOW

Attached: 1541293168389.jpg (680x680, 20K)

You're either a sandnigger or a sympathizer npc. Either way, fuck off. You're the fucking reason this happened. Now get off my fucking board.

Attached: 1552257284505s.jpg (250x212, 8K)

Literally still better than reddit. People on this site are idiots, but redditors KNOW they're idiots and don't even care because it's ok to be an idiot if you're willing to go with the most popular opinion.

Fuck off faggot. Nobody cares about who's cum you swallowed...

I barely do now that I found a discord server to waste my time in.

(Not this bullshit tranny server)

>It's still filled with genuinely terrible people who are making you mentally worse off.
so you know what you're doing

He swallowed mine thank you very much.

there is no other place on the internet where i can relate to people more than here.

I live in New Zealand.
Apparently, Jow Forums is blocked here. I can access it for some reason but I've seen screenshots my friends have taken showing a message saying that it has been blocked for "security reasons".
As for why I continue to browse the site, I think it brings a sort of balance to my life. I don't want to be asleep in the crowd of sleepers. That doesn't mean I necessarily believe the conspiracy theories posted here, or even half the stories posted here. I just think that there's value to being aware of them.

Attached: 1539038854171.jpg (540x960, 109K)

Worst shit has happened. A guy killed his gf then posted the pics here and nothing happened

I seem to be impervious to all forms of mind control. I don't even repeat memes. In fact, they tend to piss me off. From my perspective, I'm just watching a bunch of chimps in an exhibit to whom I sometimes try to talk some sense into.

They might not be using the https version. You'd be surprised how many places forget about that simple little s.

Normal people are terrible, and this is where they show their true thoughts
It's fascinating, refreshing
I'm not made mentally worse off by it

Attached: vc.jpg (602x602, 508K)

because I'm genuinely probably autistic and don't feel any connection or ability to interface with normal human beings. even if I take time away from here (which I recommend for everyone) my inherent nature is still the same. I still think the same things and am still the same person as the shitposter here. of course spending too much time here arguing and getting insulted can negatively effect even the most turbo sperged neckbeard. but when I discovered Jow Forums in 2008 it was more like finding a community of like minded people rather than coming to a place that shaped me.

>I'm not made mentally worse off by it
Becoming mentally worse is a pretty gradual thing when it comes to things like this. I'm almost definitely not as regular and well adjusted as I would be if I didn't come here 11 years ago. I'll probably never leave in entirety but Jow Forums does slowly make you stranger.

It depends on how you interpret it, how you let it affect you. Maybe I'm naiive for thinking so because I haven't browsed regularly until recently but most of the disturbing things I've seen on this site can be explained, can be understood, can be moved on from.
Stranger, I suppose so, if you let it become your only form of socialization. But I talk to people irl enough that I still understand how to do so.

Attached: wasted.jpg (768x768, 576K)

My bad, I forgot you like taking turns.

Memes are for redditniggers and normalnigger. They piss me off too.. Niggers make them mostly and people see them on Instagram, then they come to work and try showing them to me. They're fucking retarded shit only some hoodrat would find funny.

I can relate, I'm here because I dont feel like looking at some crack house, nigger loving roastie spamming worldstar memes... Or some normie bullshit that isn't even funny. Sadly, this place has been going under lately.

well send the linkanon. cant find any good servers around. either i ghost em bc of my insecurity. or i cry to sleep for getting ignored

You're probably right, but this is all I got left.

Attached: 174931.jpg (225x350, 37K)

>It's still filled with genuinely terrible people
So is any other place. It just lacks all the bullshit that comes with an identity.

That auscunt is a hero

Makes me feel normal. If I met any of you irl you'd probably still dislike or be neutral to me like everyone else but the broken up format and all text nature of chan socialization masks most of what their is to criticize

I browse this site for the select few genuinely nice people. I'm not one to have social media so this is my home.

I genuinely don't know. I feel alienated wherever I go now online including here, but I've been using various chans for probably 6 or 7 years and I just sorta default to them. I'm getting real tired of the constant shitposting though from 14-year-olds trying to act edgy. Posts on 4+Jow Forums are most of the time higher quality but the majority of people there genuinely support people like your pic related. I honestly starting to wonder if Reddit is real a bad alternative but I guarantee I'd get banned if I let my sense of humor slip at all, as while I'm not a pol type I still like to joke around about Jews and blacks

Attached: Conspiracies.png (255x191, 70K)

I come here to laugh at you lame ass putos

>one dead woman is worse than 49 dead people

That's pretty rude user but that's okay, I'm sure you can work through your anger issues.

I dont know. I really dont know. Its the same threads posted over and over and over and over. and occasionally you get a okayish-good thread and then its back to digging through the landfill of diarreah tier posts looking for the next okayish-good one. i fucking hate it but i dont know what id do with myself if i left.

Its a special kind of autism, ya know?

Attached: 1534980656764.jpg (911x960, 180K)

i unoriginally hate normies

>post #51,495,245
Oh geez, this might be the one

Attached: 1542036933159.png (500x375, 191K)

>who's cum

It's whose*

Common mistake.

Because Roblox forums were shut down, rip diet pg-13 Jow Forums.

It makes me feel like a normal functioning human being by comparison.

If anything I browse this site more knowing that OPs are more willing to actually deliver

Attached: 1508797808542.png (582x582, 303K)

>muslims
>people
pick one

>the virgin incel rage vs the chad jihad

Attached: 1551783812645.jpg (400x400, 27K)

I've been asking myself the same question after I saw that faggot call his massacre an "effortpost." The mix of reddit faggotry and sheer retardation is all too much. I'm just sick of idiots.

Mainly just to fagpost since I've been doing a lot of gay shit lately and it's fun to talk about it with other anons.

And here I thought I was irrational for getting extremely annoyed about "meme culture". I fucking hate it and everyone who parades about how much they just love those good ol' memes. I had a "lovely" chat with a stupid kid on YouTube a couple days ago and he tried to imply memes were underground and that "normies" didn't know about them and that "normies" don't watch PewDiePie.

This board doesn't make me worse at all, it gives me the honesty I crave. Go fuck yourself, dishonest scum

>not willing to kill muzzies
bunch of cucks

imagine being so bluepilled you mourn the death of some foreigners you've never met whose religion encourages violence against infidels

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

ag

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 7.png (320x360, 219K)

how is this reddit faggotry? you sperg

Bringing memes into real life and talking about "shitposting irl" is as Reddit as it gets.

reddit literally bans any jokes or mentions of this shooting in any major sub

Holy shit I just realised it's primarily this for me too.

That and sometimes you find a golden thread or a piece of info you didn't previously know. It's good for crowdsourcing legit information that you can sift through.

Go spam Jow Forums with this shit faggot. This board is for suicidal losers.

Reminds me to care about the little things in life and be happy that I`ve stayed positive throughout my hardship and that I didn`t turn into a bitter fuck like the people on here.
I used to be sad for not being attractive, after Jow Forums I`m happy to be average.
I used to be sad for not having a gf, Jow Forums made me appreciate not being a virgin.
I used to be sad for living alone, Jow Forums made me happy I don`t live with my parents.
The list goes on...
I went to a hard school and I had a hard time growing up but I`ve stayed positive and got through it all.
Basically I use this site as a "could have been", and sometimes as a retard safari.

Attached: 1537729385512.jpg (221x221, 14K)

I only came to this site to talk about anime way back, if anything seeing all the retardation going on has always made me think that maybe I'm not so bad.

Attached: 747d90b3eb7a5487bf693a28cd6afdf7-1.jpg (2202x1484, 133K)

I think it's harder to make intelligent arguments without occasionally reading through stupid ones.

Shit bait but I'll bite; but chan robot boards are among the most genuine and supportive places on the internet. Reddit mental health subs are full of stupid normies pretending like they know how we feel and faking sympathy to make themselves feel good, r9ks have likeminded people with similar senses of humour (aside from the stupid normies like (you) clogging up the place). Maybe it looks like hate to you people, but tribalism is human and this is our tribe. It's no worse to shit talk women than it is for you people to call us incels and losers, you're no better than the highschool bullies and with every shitty post you make, the tribe grows stronger.

Attached: 20180911_104141.png (416x434, 80K)

>It's still filled with genuinely terrible people
You're one of them, retards like you and the psycho in pic, fucking attention whores.
Have your you's and fuck off nigger faggot.

Attached: 1503110489804.jpg (250x203, 6K)

I come here because it's the only place I feel comfortable at that has like minded people. I've been coming here since 2007 and the only time I will stop is when this place is shut down. It might sound pathetic but this place is my home and has been a massive part of my life over the years.

>the tribe grows stronger.

Stronger is not the right word for it. Two losers are not any more capable of changing their situation than one loser alone.

I'm here mainly for the greentext story threads. It's fun hearing about other peoples experiences and fuck-ups. I haven't seen that much of them lately though, just gay generals and orbiting ugly skinny black hair girl #56 threads. /tv/ is becoming the better Jow Forums for some reason.

this is my home, i have nowhere else to go.

because I belong here. Whatever I tried to find normie friends or be a normie myself failed.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

fi

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 9.png (320x360, 219K)

>YOU CAN'T DODGE THE RODGE!!!!

i honestly wish they would shut Jow Forums down.

Attached: OBzEQ.png (767x505, 36K)

Imagine being that cucked.. I saw "pewdiepie isn't normie' almost went full autist.

Attached: 1549931218272.png (1768x1008, 457K)

Fuck off you tumblrnigger. Go cry about your white male problems somewhere else. I'm trying to enjoy my sunday morning... Fuck

Are you from ktt or something

I browse the boards that AREN'T filled with depressed lunatics one glance of a nigger away from committing actual crimes.

ok sweetie
enjoy being trapped here forever

Attached: 1489085048353s.jpg (250x250, 6K)