I NEED TO IMPREGNATE A MUSLIMA

I NEED TO IMPREGNATE A MUSLIMA

Any muslimas on this board? Will you please husbando this big dick blue eyed European male?
>willing to convert if you want me to

Attached: 9D483A8F-D892-48DA-A826-8E9DBCE700AD.jpg (464x600, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"There is no compulsion in religion"

i joined your server but i can't access any of the channels

I'm Muslim and I will not marry a non Muslim or someone outside my ethnicity, sorry.

I already said I was will to convert, also are you sure you dont want a dozen tall blonde haired blue eyed kids?

You're a retard if you think any of your kids would have blond hair or blue eyes if you impregnate a sandnigger.

Some of them would not all of them.

a real man would take a girl and make her convert to his religion

Sure, if they're a European Muslim you won't have any problem with that. Just go to Albania, there should be plenty of white Muslims there, assuming your weird fetish is actually with Muslim women rather than arabs.

Oops, responded to my own post,

was supposed to be this one.

Muslim girls aren't meant to marry outside their religion. I have an Egyptian colleague who got upset with me that I dated a Muslim Indonesian girl.

>Muslim girls aren't meant to marry outside their religion.
and why would you care about that?

You'll upset all your Muslim friends if you break the rules user-kun.

Id take an Albanian. Not really into Arabs though Id impregnate one if it didnt involve marriage. More into the Levantine types like palestinians, Assyrians, Turks, etc.

Not a woman, but I'm a Muslim from Iraq and my sister lives in Hamburg. So if you could give her a good home I'm fine with it.

Actually I take that back I might marry an Arab depending on how she looks, also into those Indonesian girls, tanned and Asian its fucking hot.

How old is she? You got any contact?

She's 19 I think, I'm not giving her phone number to Jow Forums.

Attached: 1546383117729.jpg (310x266, 21K)

I think a lot of it depends culturally. My wife is Iranian muslim, and her family was able to tolerate us being together so long as I didn't impede her faith or that of our kids, but I've been told that such an arrangement would never be accepted by Arabian muslims by contrast.

As a Muslim I feel bad for my girlfriend's parents because her father hate me. I just want to love your daughter that's all I want. Some of my ex's parents are okay with their daughter's boyfriend is a Muslim, but he, I swear to God he just wants to break us so bad.

>You'll upset all your Muslim friends
depends, if they're the ultra religious qamis wearing type yeah, westernized ones not really as long as you stay respectful
and even then the whole "her brothers will come and beat you up" shit is completely blown up, if anything the girl risks much more

I live in America so idk how realistic me and her getting together would be but Ill post my discord if youd be willing to send some contact through there.

theres a dead one on the side of the road in new zealand

You're genuinely retarded. Blonde hair and blue eyes are rare for them, but they do exist especially for Levantine Arabs and the like. This is why you shouldn't try to learn how the world works from fucking Jow Forums

They're still a minority for Muslims in general.

It does happen on occasion, but it's rare.

That said OP, don't racemix and don't add to the Saracen hordes.

Attached: 2017_12-25-Israeli-court-refuses-bail-for-jailed-Palestinian-teen20171228_2_27806286_29314781.jpg?re (1200x800, 101K)

blonde hair is recessive

muslims deserve to be purged

Attached: 1552709433142m.jpg (1024x586, 39K)

Nobody fucking likes blue eyes, so maybe tone down the pride in that. Either green or brown, otherwise everyone is secretly thinks you're a child, sorry.

>Fucking madman DOOM's a mosque
>Drivebys infidel hoes
>Memed into space
I love this world

lol wassamatter Abdulrahman, Johnny steal yo girl?

No, i'm european. Btw, blue eyes are not uncommon among arabs... so i guess you're kinda retarded.

I actually online dated a girl from Saudi Arabia from the age 16 to 19. I eventually spoke to her father and guardian in Arabic that I had been practicing for years in the hopes I could gain his acceptance to marry his daughter, but instead he just got violently angry, and I was never able to speak to her again even though I was willing to convert to Islam.

You don't want to date a muslim.

>blue eyes are not uncommon among arabs
...what? It's completely uncommon. It's very fucking rare.

You know both whites and arabs are caucasian right?

>willing to convert
lame, there's no sense of conquest in that

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

aj

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 10.png (320x360, 219K)

>willing to convert
Fucking faggot, YOU convert THEM, not the other way round. May as well take your wifes surname you absolute dickshit faggot.

dude dude tell your egyptian colleague

kossomek

every female lost to the kafirs is one oppertunity of breeding lost,
then again we muslim men marrying kafirs and converting the woman to islam works too

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

fo

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 15.png (320x360, 219K)

No theyre not
Same with latinos Arab is an ethnicity so there are black brown and white arabs just like there are white and brown latinos
You just gotta know where to find them all

>I NEED TO IMPREGNATE A MUSLIMA
Me too
>willing to convert
Faggot

Attached: 34758373.jpg (1152x864, 69K)

>willing to convert
>not BLEACHING them and converting them catholic
baka

probably because you are pasty thin white boy