ITT: we shit on trannies

friendly reminder that
>you will never pass as a woman
>you will look like shit past 30
>you are mentally ill
>you were born with a dick
>even if you remove your dick that hole in your body will never be a vagina
>you smell like a man
>the only people that want to fuck you are mentally ill faggots such as yourself, a straight male will never even so much as look at you
IF MODS DELETE THIS THREAD IT ONLY PROVES THEY ARE IN CAHOOTS WITH THE DISCORD TRANNIES TOO
fellow anons, post other anti tranny redpills here

Attached: 1551052973136.jpg (410x424, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pmrp3JVFrb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump because fuck tranoids

Reminder that trans ideology is rooted in sex stereotypes, that being "feminine" doesn't make you female, that being "masculine" doesn't make you male, and that, no matter how you identify, you have still been raised since birth as the sex you were born as, and have thus been socialized that way.

Not saying dysphoria isn't real, but medical procedures are not the answer. If one truly wants to abolish gender, they must realize the role that trans people play in strengthening the gender binary they claim to be against.

civilised and discussionpilled bravo user

imagine dilating the bloody pus filled hole where your genitals once were for the rest of your life every single day. imagine trying to keep up the delusion of being female to yourself as you age older. imagine getting weird looks in public and having people thinking to themselves how big of a disgusting freak you are.

imagine the fucking smell of that hole, jesus fucking christ, it must smell like rotten flesh

Attached: 1540181964730.jpg (325x325, 16K)

yup tranyfags sure are something else

Attached: 9679876.png (1970x1430, 1.1M)

645654654 ree let me post pics

Attached: 8756856786.png (1063x357, 26K)

the absolute state of trannies
>unironically I gagged reading that
imagine doing that to your body

it only gets worse
>still wont let me post
ree

Attached: 7546765765.jpg (669x535, 100K)

absolutely horrid
>still wont let me post
someone sure is hard at work here

Attached: images.jpg (227x222, 7K)

/lgbt is 4channel approved so I should be good

Attached: 9768978686.png (983x477, 561K)

4channel approved

Attached: 9878797897.png (749x959, 1.66M)

>this is how 90% of discord trannyfags look
kek

>tranny gets upset
>starts threatening physical violence only a man would be capable of

Always cracks me up

\can you please tell me why that person has a pipe running under their skin and two open wounds? very concern/frightened atm

i love twinkish traps but hate manly trannies

guess i'm a perverted hypocrite, but come on. if you're a fat ugly dude you're not gonna pass in the slightest

search up phalloplasty. i disgriminate against tranny "men" and tranny "women" equally.

even if you look feminine real men can tell you apart from females by certain body feautures, its all photoshop user, traps look horrible irl

oh my fucking god
LYNCHIAN

>guess i'm a perverted hypocrite
pretty much.

Attached: 9769678.png (1864x1256, 1.67M)

>its all photoshop user

lol idgaf i never leave the house
also i've seen enough on cam that look good in motion

4channel approved
>4channel approved
4channel approved
>4channel approved
4channel approved
>4channel approved

Attached: 7457544.jpg (1536x1219, 216K)

Every day we stray farther from nature's path.

Attached: 1539224518797.jpg (2384x2378, 1.53M)

im surprised none of the discord trannies have showed up to shit the thread up
good job anons

the trannies only act tough in their servers. 1v1 in threads they're scared of us

ye pretty much
youtube.com/watch?v=Pmrp3JVFrb8

Attached: 9679679678.jpg (753x671, 128K)

AHAHAHAHA 15 MIN POSTBLOCK
THAT THE BEST YOU CAN TO TRANNY JANNIE?

do* im a retard

Attached: 1551049856935.gif (242x242, 1.27M)

baste and brainpilled

Attached: 1531686430670.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

they are going after the guys who literally don't know the difference because all they have ever been with are hookers, unwashed fleshlights and drunk fat chicks.

In the year of our lord, two thousand and nineteen, niggas still can't tell the difference between sex and gender.
Niggaz still haven't figured out the difference between a man and a woman
Niggaz still believe the Jow Forums memes

original comment required but truly I have no words

Attached: 1550438077105.png (786x717, 746K)

deus vult
this thread is blessed by the ancient memes themselfes, no jannie shall harm us today brother

checkt and rekt

Attached: 1546448742937.png (394x367, 57K)

Sex is biological.

Gender is primarily a social construct, the result of socialization, and the shared experiences of those within your sex.

Gender isn't real, and pretending that "feeling like a woman" or "feeling like a man" MAKES YOU a woman or a man, respectively, is sexist. It limits the acceptable range of gender expression.

For an example of this, look at Iran. Being gay is illegal. People are killed for being gay. Yet they have readily-available sexual reassignment surgery. In some cases, people in homosexual relationships are forced to transition, to make the relationship "straight." Being gay threatens the status quo more than being trans, because being gay challenges traditional gender norms. The idea that a small sunset of women were "born a man" or that a small sunset of men were "born a woman" does nothing to combat gender roles, or redefine the concepts of "man" and "woman."

Imagine living your whole life around your degenerate fetish

Your post is incredibly watered down, even if I don't necessarily disagree with the evidence you are citing, the interpretation of that evidence is a "square peg round hole" situation.
Gender is a part of one's identity. There are genetic influences to this, as evidenced by twin studies of trans people. Gender is a social construct in that, without social interaction, gender identity does not really exist. I honestly don't want to have to explain Hegel's master/slave dialogue, but it is HUGELY important to understanding the concept of gender.
Gender is not fully objective nor subjective. It's a nuanced concept. It is not sexist for trans women to exist, nor is it sexist to call them women, Contrapoints has a wonderful youtube video discussing this exact issue which would probably be enlightening for you.