What's keeping you from ending it boyos

What's keeping you from ending it boyos

Attached: 23f0eaf1-cabc-4508-9d70-60a45878dec1-large16x9_HangingphotobyAnjaOsenberg.jpg (986x555, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rebelling against the absurd, duh

Attached: naked_busty_amateur_girl_on_a_bed_-_olga_1.jpg (900x1350, 108K)

Nothing really, it'll be all over soon

Attached: 02387361589.jpg (1072x1570, 775K)

I have some hope that life will get better. And if it doesn't, well, at least I fucking tried.

nothing. i just dont feel like it

dog will be confused

my life would have to get a lot worse for me to end it. i'd rather just run away my problems until then

I'm/was dating a girl who gave me lots of attention, but today I finally had to accept that she's a whore and feel so shitty right now...

unbearable rage

Attached: guts.jpg (300x168, 12K)

*HUG YOU>:O*

I will resent ever having existed for my whole life, but, now that I do exist, leaving would just cause even more pain.
based as always, user.

Mom would be sad
Oregonolly

This picture speaks a thousand words to me.

>giving a fuck about mom
I'm not sure about this one, chief.

God's tried to kill me four or five times already and hasn't succeeded. I assume he just wants me to live disabled and in pain for something I've done.
In any case I've got a fuckton of money and nothing to do, so I get to be NEET in my parents house without the stress of needed to get a job, because I physically can't work.

On the other hand, I want to die constantly, but I know what killing myself would do to my mom and grandma. So I'll play with lego and watch Star Trek all day until she dies.

Self preservation instincts and fear of what's after death

>not only believing in god, but falling for the plan meme after you're dicked up and down for all eternity
I guess I envy someone who actually believes there's a reason for anything, but come on. An all powerful being needs to fuck you up for his own ends? Whether he exists or not fuck that.

>Rebelling against the absurd

I like this one too, there's no reason for me to keep living because everything and everyone is against me and yet, I do it anyway just to spite them while disregarding my own suffering.

Knowing my existence pisses off normies.

My Mom is still alive. She just lost her Ma and Dad within the last two years, her only bro died this year. If I killed myself I bet she would kill herself

Attached: rhea.png (434x440, 447K)

don't have a strong enough rope and I can't tie a hangman's knot for the life of me.

laziness and anxiety

Waiting around to see how bad things become. It's just a dark trip. The end of the world is a great place to be.

I really like hunter x hunter. As soon as togashi either completes the story or dies (the most likely) I'm hanging myself.

im just too pathetic and weak to commit suicide.

>confused
god dammit fuck you user

Attached: 9276543g66w2.png (688x578, 32K)

No access to funs
If I was an amerifat I would have blown my brains out already

love my parents and dog too much and I still hold on to the smallest shred of hope that I will feel something besides emptiness one day

i dont want to die. why do you want to die?

roagnekia

Drugs. Once I get bored of them im going to paint my bedroom walls with my brains.

Attached: 1540205348766.gif (250x250, 222K)

I'm worried about who would take care of my cat. My dead body can only feed her for so long

what else is there? I don't have any excuses like abusive parents or poor family. I had all the opportunities but still failed to even try

I really really really don't wanna make my mom cry

That is the one and only thing holding me back

The eternal battle: suffering vs the annoyingly persistent will to live

I don't even really feel bad about being unable to overcome it, but I believe any other excuse is simply masking this fundamental reason we're all still here.

I got handed wealthy, decent parents and wave after wave of mental illness from 6 years old, but I feel that it's all immaterial. I'd be suffering and resent existence no matter my circumstances.

I enjoy doxxing females way too much.

This, and also waiting for the next big thing I can waste what little money I have on.
I'm living from concert to concert at this point, but it's living

I guess a shred of self-preservation instincts. I also am sorta fearful of what/what doesn't come following death - but that fear is weak. I feel like I am on a short countdown to the day I muster the courage to shoot myself.

To spare my parents the burden of my funeral and the disappointment when no one shows up

That's literally the only thing

Attached: harlow-monkey-sad.jpg (800x532, 57K)

Am just too pussy to do it so i just lie down and smoke in my bed till i get cancer or something

Does not follow

based doxx user
doing gods work

Attached: Eruseaball.png (420x384, 9K)

Reincarnation may be real and suicide is bad karma. Dont want to be reborn as something shitty like a farm animal or an insect

Does not follow
7777777777oregenotrapthread

Roooblox. It's free

Attached: IMG_20190308_011812_641.jpg (612x416, 38K)

Booze for the time being, as soon as it stops being financially feasible or stops sufficiently anaesthetizing me I'm going to get the fuck out of here

I have good memories of that game, played it in my teens during the early 2010s. Good times. Shame its complete and utter cashcow bullshit now.

Attached: 1550507827439.png (1686x1440, 324K)

I'm holding a promise for someone to finish what they started, that's why i can't kill myself just yet.
It's kind of a hard task at the moment, but i have to do it

I decided to slowly kill my body with fun drugs instead of really fast with the sad rope

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

ah

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 8.png (320x360, 219K)

there are still many pictures and videos of ladies with large breasts I have yet to see

Attached: cvx3017.jpg (600x687, 78K)

my mother and my grandparents, they always say that they would miss me if i actually went through with it

No reason to, if life gets "shit" (which it hasn't yet) I just lower my standards to accommodate. I could be dying of frostbite on the streets and I'd be indifferent.

Fear, and the fact that i'm helping this world end faster always makes me feel better.

Attached: 1550414675749.jpg (1348x1200, 579K)

Sister. We are very close and I can't leave her to face this world alone. Our mother is old and our father wants nothing to do with us. Aunt and uncles don't care. She would only have me once mom passes. And I can't bare the thought of her being alone.

Attached: 42f3c297041f68df59c1a3643da43f85.jpg (345x329, 27K)

The obvious answer: my family. Then there's always the fact that it MIGHT get better.

where are you from user? what is your disability?

Honestly, hope.

My sister's unconditional love for me, it's literally the only thing that gets me out of bed in the morning.

based fellow struggler

Life is absolutely amazing and way too short as it is. Ending yourself prematurely is a brainlet move.

Cowardice.
I had a gun in my hand and I was too much of a bitch boy to point it at my head and pull the trigger

>Life is absolutely amazing
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NICE ONE FUNNIEST SHIT I'VE READ IN AGES

Attached: kek.jpg (450x435, 69K)

I'm afraid of death. If I wasn't so afraid I'd have ended it years ago

>watches animal planet once

>Life is absolutely amazing

yeah bro I kno, out here living my best life brofist, me personally? I'm great lol

Attached: IMG_2856.jpg (1024x676, 144K)

My dog and I don't want my parents to have the burden of being known as 'the couple with the son who killed himself'. Also the thought that maybe things will get better although they probably won't

Attached: 8e61c97a9a8cf3159cd7cb0dbc93e531ddb9a26896af6433f9dbc2c2bb95005a.jpg (1125x1670, 196K)

If I died then I wouldn't be able to do anything. Life may suck for me, but at least I can do stuff when alive.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

fd

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 4.png (320x360, 219K)

Being a huge pussy

I wish I had the courage the finally end the suffering, there is no point to keep living since my life went to shit
I was born with bad health and mental illness. Got the short end of the stick.

Hate that I cant atleast gather the will to finally end it all

Attached: 128623.jpg (522x600, 116K)