Girls should be proud of being girly

There's nothing more pure than the bliss of the feminine life. It's like the Garden of Eden. Yet you choose to bite the fruit. Why? Why are you so cruel? Just to mock me for never having the opportunity in the first place?

Attached: Ignorant Bliss.png (600x600, 120K)

You say that because you're a faggot, I wouldn't want to live a feminine life, nor be a woman.

Here we go again. I have another question for though, a serious one.
Would you be saying this kind of stuff if you were a male, or are you steadfast in these beliefs?

Attached: 1482519137469.jpg (577x652, 48K)

>Would you be saying this kind of stuff if you were a male, or are you steadfast in these beliefs?
>tfw
Read my post again, but carefully. I'm a sad person, but I stand by my ideals, whatever they may be.

Dude, you act like chicks chose to be women. It's not really a choice, to my knowledge.
If you were born a women, cool I guess.

Attached: 1552184518318.jpg (772x772, 40K)

Being a girl is a gift from above. They shouldn't neglect it as they do.

Well shit, your mental stability seems to have severely tanked since the last thread.
I wouldn't be surprised if you're arrested for stealing dead aborted fetuses (babies start out female, as you probably know) from dumpsters in El Salvdor to use in your pagan goddess shrine.

Attached: 1475720122368.jpg (286x256, 25K)

Neoteny is a feature animals develop to make themselves look like infants so they're less likely to be killed.

I'm pretty sure what I'm saying here makes way more sense than the stuff I said while larping. It's liberating to share your true beliefs and not just random bait.

Attached: A Cool Breeze.png (600x564, 191K)

>I wouldn't be surprised if you're arrested for stealing dead aborted fetuses (babies start out female, as you probably know) from dumpsters in El Salvdor to use in your pagan goddess shrine.
LOST

Attached: 1543246361256.gif (240x180, 597K)

Fair.

Orgggggeeggegerinal.

You never ever said anything that made sense.

> (You)
>I'm pretty sure what I'm saying here makes way more sense than the stuff I said while larping. It's liberating to share your true beliefs and not just random bait.

By comparison, sure.

Attached: welp.gif (500x217, 492K)

What is it that you don't understand? I can try explaining.
P.S. No one would ever use aborted fetuses for a fertility shrine, that's just a slanderous myth you probably found in some Jow Forums Christian general.

Attached: Pedantic.png (600x600, 223K)

Even though you're writing this because you're some sort of weird faggot, I agree with you.

There is a dignity in women's femininity that is completely lost when our society encourages them to emulate men.

>I can try explaining.
Please for the love of god, don't

Can you take a pic of your shrine dude?
>I honestly wouldn't even have a reaction image for that.

Attached: ba8.gif (160x140, 1.05M)

It's sad how they try to emulate men, not realizing that it's only a downgrade for them.
Fine, choose to be ignorant.
I don't have a shrine, he's just making fun of me. I do go to old pagan woods at night though. It's a liberating experience.

Attached: Old One.jpg (2560x1440, 1.04M)

I try

Orrrfecefefffeffinal.

Attached: DE3E57A4-FFB8-43B6-8C57-C8236EFA2814.png (737x404, 27K)

>
>It's sad how they try to emulate men, not realizing that it's only a downgrade for them.
>
>Fine, choose to be ignorant.
> (Me)
>I don't have a shrine, he's just making fun of me. I do go to old pagan woods at night though. It's a liberating experience.

I was both people, but seriously. Old Pagan woods? What even is that?

oh I forgot OP is from Scandinavia, it all make sense now

Attached: 1524434867085.jpg (243x207, 17K)

>
>It's sad how they try to emulate men, not realizing that it's only a downgrade for them.
>
>Fine, choose to be ignorant.
> (Me)
>I don't have a shrine, he's just making fun of me. I do go to old pagan woods at night though. It's a liberating experience.

That was me ava-user, but seriously. Old Pagan woods? What even is that?
Is there a society of people like you?

Woods that were considered sacred in pagan times. They're called alkai. It's my own personal thing.
I'm not Scandinavian.

Attached: Deep.jpg (4032x1960, 1.34M)

you sound like you would be a horrible mother, maybe this is blessing you being male

Why? Being girly = being motherly. It all checks out.

no, you're too mean spirited and unaccepting

>it all checks out

Attached: 1545638822573.jpg (980x652, 138K)

Alrighty then.
Original............,.frjrne3j3v

Attached: 1522986780654.gif (498x273, 1.6M)

If I were a girl, I'd be very loving and affectionate. It's only that my current brain is cold and apathetic.

You'd be even more of an asshole as a female, fuck off with your joke personality and your spamming every day

Well that wouldn't even matter then, since men are prepared to tolerate extreme amounts of bullshit from a pretty girl.

hmmm
some might say a good mother is cold

I'm excellent proof of this being false. So are a lot of people in China.

then she must've been mean spirited and unaccepting

I don't see how you can be cold, but not also be these things.

Attached: 1527282146687.gif (512x807, 469K)

of course you can't