Whats the worst case of humiliation you ever saw in your life?

Whats the worst case of humiliation you ever saw in your life?

Attached: 71122164_p0.png (960x960, 1.61M)

That depends. Someone else being humiliated or we being humiliated?

yea ive been thorugh soem shit but i guess the jokes on you now

Why don't you share both examples?

Attached: 1538970268144.jpg (2300x1900, 534K)

I smoked weed with a guy a few times and he used to make his girlfriend take her pants off and suck his dick in front of anyone. Kind of hot, mostly discomforting.

When I was a kid another kid of my classroom made an underclass girl give him a nude apology and eat a paper. He was a huge sadist even at that age, I cannot imagine the kind of stuff he is into nowadays.

>Whats the worst case of humiliation you ever saw in your life?
Being made to deepthroat a cock that was already in my boipussi all while being handcuffed

Also he took pictures of me

Attached: 1257526582060__.jpg (903x678, 97K)

Nothing really stand out to me. i guess my dad buying crack off an undercover officer but i didn't really witness that in person just the aftermath of him trying to explain why he was being arrested to my mom.

hey you guys still hold any honir self proclaimed i wounder .. hey do you want to talk about the future truth or just do this

s...sauce?
sdkfjslkdfj

LAND OF THE FREEEEE
AND HOME
OF THE
BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVEEEE

I've seen someone get knocked out in middle school
that's as humiliating as it gets irl
most humiliating things I've seen were online

Stoners are disgusting. This comment better not be original.

i'm immune to humiliation coz i've been so cringe since i was born

Lord knows, i have tried to change

My friend pantsed me at a pool birthday party in high school. A bunch of people saw my dick. I have a small dick to begin with and drying off/being cold made it even worse.

One time when I was younger this one kid i hated sat next to me and I saw a paper left on my desk so I immidiatly thaught it was him saw I proceded to get in a loud arument telling him to throw it away just to figure it was mine and by then the entier class was stareing... so that was nice

This tard kid,
I egged him on to stand up to a gangsta nigger.
He used "the shotgun"
From Yu-Yu hakusho,
Damn dark nigger punched him repeatedly and tard boy took it like a bitch in front of girls.
Like 5, 2 of them were kinda good looking
I laughed so hard at the tard.

One time, in high school, me and my friends cornered this gay nerd and forced him to show us his penis. Then we took turns sucking it and calling him a faggot until he came on our faces. I've never seen someone so humiliated! What a queer!

But you said no homo OP, RIGHT

But did you rike it?

In high school I remember the big kids grabbing the school slut and spitting kicking and pushing her around in a circle it was pretty based thinking back but at the time seemed extreme.

All name some of mine.

>got drunk and found some local black gentlemen playing basketball
>ask for a game
>get ankles broken immediately
>too drunk to stand up
>all black guys start screaming and get out a camera and put me laying there on their snapchat zooming in on my face with my eyes closed

>art class in highschool
>we have a weekly sketchbook
>decide to trace picture of gohan because I'm autistic
>teacher looks at me with a face of disgust when I turn it in
>shows the whole class and says no tracing
>kids laugh at me for being a weeb

>taking a physics test
>had stayed up for two nights straight
>couldn't think at all and when teacher called time I had four of the seventeen problems done
>went to the front of the class and begged him for more time
>was stuttering while I asked him because I was so broken
>girl said yikes while leaving and two of her friends started laughing

>get black out drunk at college
>am naked in my dorm by myself
>have to go to the bathroom and cannot find pants so I put on a shirt as pants and waddle down the hallway
>lock myself out of room and was apparently yelling with my ball bag showing perfectly for nearly 40 minutes before somebody complained and my RA let me in
>there is video of it that people apparently still laugh at (I would't know for sure had no friends)

>at a party with my only friend brought me to
>talking to his group of friends drinking
>guy I don't know says something about his girlfriend not caring about something
>say "it's okay man I care" and laugh
>he replies "dude I don't even know you"
>there is an awkward silence, somebody says ouch, and then they all walk away from me

I have many more. I don't know why I ever leave my apartment.

It's that moment of life when you try to remember something humiliating, but the whole life flashes before your eyes

Attached: muhlife.png (300x250, 27K)

that last one slapped me bro

>get way too drunk on free wine
>text a guy I like
>he tells me to come over
>tells me he hates alcoholics
>slaps me
>fingers my ass
>makes me lick his fingers afterwards
>says this is what I get for drinking
>been completely sober for over a month now