Who is the biggest loser on this board? I'm really curious to know how bad some of you have it

Who is the biggest loser on this board? I'm really curious to know how bad some of you have it

Attached: 1552619854719.png (535x460, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gunjy is definitely the biggest loser. the only thing lower than being a robot is desperately trying to be a robot.

stfu gunjy you're not fooling anyone

posted before but lets see. ill be 32 soon, kv, neet, balding, dropped out of high school, spent most of my 20s addicted to opiates. paid a hooker to suck my dick, couldnt stay hard, and i didnt cum. havent had a job since i was like 23. for the past 5 years i have done nothing other than watch tv shows and post on here. the biggest accomplishment of my pathetic life is quitting heroin and staying off it.
i doubt there are many bigger losers than me here. i overdosed on h once and i really do wish they left me there to die.

im not gunjy, see my id for proof

Attached: 1543831938513.jpg (464x618, 26K)

I'm twenty-nine, haven't had sex since high school (only with the one girl), have never worked, still live with parents, wait for two years at a time to appeal SSI claims (never been on it), make pruno to drink booze using only sugar, baker's yeast, juice, only have cheap android devices for entertainment, have sometimes no Interweb access due to bum status of renting wifi for five USD per month for half the month, have no fakebook or anything, no friends, am contemplating a diet of flour and dry beans just to trainhop out of here to a better state (live in a shithole bog named FL, of which one can write a book on it to prove how it is of the worst ten states of the USA), and I often drink cooking wine and have high blood pressure for it just to escape life, I don't torrent due to the access issues I have as a bum disallowing for me to conveniently do it for various reasons and download books via IRC for that reason and use putl*cker clones and such. I only play games from muh emus on the kike droids.

I might make a MRE type of meal rather than try to cook the flour and beans instead as it takes such an effort to cook flour and beans and is really too cheap. Maybe instant spuds, bacon bits, and easy cheese to make into a type of ghetto shepard's pie would suffice.

I wish in life mostly for booze, internet access, and a van to live in, none of which I entirely have. No van nor vehicle at all, no income nor assets other than the nigger food card, the web is not fit for high speeds and is a mobile web that I rent, the booze takes so long to make it's almost not there and is awful booze. If you see. I go half the month often with no Internet, thus the drinking ensues.

Also I have no love for the parents and aged out of foster care. My life is more tragic though than loser tier.

At least you were cool enough to get drugz.

Attached: 1483908348286.jpg (500x382, 19K)

gunjy, gunjy for sure. when he isnt shitting up this board, manipulating people on his discord or fighting with normies on reddit hes jacking off to kids.

Attached: 1548036013452.png (598x564, 220K)

>discord drama
Shut. The. Fuck. UP

>haven't had sex since high school (only with the one girl)
stopped reading here. You aren't the biggest loser on this board if you aren't a virgin.

For one that makes no sense, and for another I'm twenty-nine and it was only with her, so that literally doesn't count.

If you read the rest and were not a moron you'd realize that you are likely more of a normalfaggot than I.

>, haven't had sex since high school (only with the one girl)

You don't belong here, you fucking normie.

>if you put penis inside vagina even once you are normal
Read the rest of it dipshit newfaggot. Or talk to me when you grow up and realize how cringey you are being, you're either eternally a child due to autism or are still in HS to shitpost this kneejerk reaction after all the rest that I typed out. I vote HS age, as you typed normie rather than normalfaggot.

Newfaggots do not belong here and are cancer.

Attached: 1515866038304.png (790x768, 206K)

gotta agree witth the lads here. gunjy wins

Yes. This is how it works, if you weren't raped, you showed potential to be normal and to be socially accepted.

>all that it takes to prove you can be normal is benis in bagina
Keep bleating that sheep. Whatever makes you happy, but you're dead wrong. Getting a job is more normal and if you've had that, you are a normalfaggot. If you want to get real, then actually think.

Fuck off you unvirgin normalfag.

>being this much of an NPC
I could be literally a cannibal that is also a hermit but sell human bone flutes for cash to buy my way into a club and just because a girl hops onto your dick one single time you are suddenly normal

I

mean

Seriously, think for yourself.

Attached: 1490419186023.jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

Also this thread was about being a loser. Virginity status is just literally one single thing if you don't constantly get any sex thereafter.

Dumb asses.

Fuck off you normalfag, the nerve to proclaim yourself the biggest loser when you're a huge Chad. Go back to Instagram, your 500k followers are waiting for your new photos.

>haven't had sex since high school (only with the one girl)
I hope your internet access issues don't make it hard to access reddit you fucking normie

>hurrr you must have a social life HURRR
Learn to fucking read you half braindead retard. My original post explains that I have NO FIENDS< no fakebook, etc. Faggot. This board needs to mass ban all robots as you are just larping audaciously and are not even being serious.

>normie
It's normalfaggot, newfaggot.
>thread not about reddit
>someone brings up reddit
Why is it on your mind? Perhaps because a shit ton of newfaggots came here via reddit and project?

Which part of "fuck off" don't you understand you normalfag? I bet you're live streaming this interaction with your normalfag friends all laughing at us, what a big man you are.

>I'm twenty-nine, haven't had sex since high school
stopped right there. you were able to get validation and the best kind of validation.. fuck off

>haven't had sex since
Thoroughly out of the running.
Minimalistic cooking recipes don't revirgin you.

Yep, had high school sex and he has the nerve to call himself the biggest loser on this board. I genuinely hope he gets shot dead at one of his crazy house parties or whatever the fuck normalfags regularly attends.

Beat it you little teenage zoomies larping about much depreshun when you'll inevitably get laid in like a year or two max.

>males lose their hymens
More like robots lose their grips.

last reply to bait thread full of meming discord teens that haven't got laid ever so they think they're special.

Dude I was going to agree with you on putting your benis not being enough (at least for me, because prostitutes though losing your virginity naturally is quite the normalfaggot quintessential characteristic). But then I read
>Getting a job is more normal
Oh fuck right off you fucking normalfaggot. KYS. I've never heard of people seeing themselves forced to fuck a girl as opposed to robots forced to work after facing eviction threats, you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about fucking idiot.

If she willingly let you do it, without paying, then yes you are a normalfag. Fuck off.

Why are you still here? Go back to Instagram you narcissistic normalfag piece of shit.

>dude, just bee urself it worked for me

what's hilarious is they hate women for making everything about sex and then turn around and do the same thing. absolutely pathetic

Oh look, he called his Insta followers over to back him up. Thread over folks, it has been compromised by normalfags poorly larping as losers.

>it's another "you need to slay mad pussy like me and my bros in order to be a REAL loser" thread

Attached: tiresome.jpg (492x449, 25K)

I can tell you samefagged me also. I'm not retarded.

t. larping normalfaggot that is holding his sides with several friends around his cellphone as he makes the loser angery

I remember when necrofag used to post and you thirsty bastards loved her. She'd get banged, kill the guys, and you gave her attention despite being an awful abnormal person. Then there's me, getting meme'd to death for no reason. You only reward bad behavior and that's a normal thing. You work, enabling a bad society that you hate, and praise any normalfaggot that shoots up a school that is not a virgin either, as long as it's sadistic.

You fuck off or use actual logic.

Now I'm going to actually not click on this tab and close it. No more replying to blithering retards.

not all of us, just tryhards that of all things are trying way too hard to adhere to the board culture of which is ironically comprised of bait. They bait even when it's an abnormalfaggot in other words, then turn around and post in fembot threads and respond to blacked threads. It's some Jerrry springer watching types that do this shit. Why not just buy a monkey and watch it throw shit everywhere, yet they are too young to buy the monkey.

It's a discord troll thread full of samefagging bait.

Go to hell, anyone who aren't allowed to post on wizardchan is a normalfag.

>Had sex
>Gets mad that actual robots don't join in his pity party

In high school too, how he managed to delude himself into thinking he's the biggest loser on Jow Forums is beyond me.

>You work, enabling a bad society that you hate
You work or you die under a bridge you fucking imbecile. But heck, what does a normalfag who got his dick wet in HS know about the many pains of robothood.

>praise any normalfaggot that shoots up a school that is not a virgin either, as long as it's sadistic.
This isn't Jow Forums buddy. kek what the fuck are you on about? get out here nigger, your reddit account is not gonna get upvotes by itself

Anyone else find amazing how the normalfag threw a tantrum as soon as he wasn't accepted? I bet this guy over has never experienced rejection anywhere but here, his normalfag mind simply can't comprehend it
>"B-BUT IM ONE OF YOUUUUUUU"
>"WHO CARES HAHAHAA YOU FUCKING LOSERS", he said in a biggest loser thread
lmao

What would stop a guy from posting on wizardchan constantly and all the other sites like lizchan, lain, etc.

What would stop the guy?

Define allowed?

Who would want to post on those dead websites also?

Attached: 1490338772451.png (1000x1000, 613K)

>guys i'm closing the tab now
>right now
>guys
>guys i'm serious
>guys i'm not reading anymore
>i'm not going to post anymore either
>okay here we go
>closing the tab
>3
>2
>guys i'm gonna really do it you know

>What would stop a guy from posting on wizardchan constantly and all the other sites like lizchan, lain, etc.
Not him but wizchan is virgin tumblr now, complete with faggots.

>What would stop the guy?
They're shit and dead. Back in 2014 "succesful wizards" aka people with social lives, a career, friends, a degree and all that shit were frequent posters. Nothing could be done about them because "they were virgins and didn't have a girlfriend" anyone with a brain knows you don't earn 6 figures, have a wide circle of male friends and travel the world without losing your virginity.

>Who would want to post on those dead websites also?
Literal incels

>I'm twenty-nine, haven't had sex since high school
Well it certainly isn't this normal fag

>haven't had sex since high school
How do you even live? My SO and I haven't had sex in 3 weeks.

>fifteen posters
>45 posts
hmmmmmmm interesting how the math might play out...

43*

am going blind

If you are implying everyone of those is samefag I found it doubtful since the guy getting the responses has multiple responses trying to defen his loser status (kek)

the only samefag here is gigachad and his instafriends

>two anons post about how they are losers
>fifteen baiters show up
>discord bait thread about some discord faggot
It's fifteen baiting discord teens and even if they are not all the same poster they mass trolled an obvious abnormalfaggot. forty-five now and still fifteen posts.

See
Go away like you promised.

>fifteen
Most of the fifteen are them rather.

derp

>implying he didn't leave at:

He's still here, angry that his shitty wall of text larp didn't work because the first line is him bragging about his sex life.

I can only speak for myself. I've never used discord I'm just disgusted as a 23 year old virgin by normalfags that have had the luxury of being with a woman thinking they somehow belong here

I know a guy from here who's nearly 30, absolutely autistic, lives with his parents, total virgin, is unable to do jobs because it's torturing for him mentally (guess it's just a cope for him being lazy) and can't have a conversation without moping or showing signs of his misery
He's so fucked he literally scares people from here away
Like I'm a social outcast but god damn, I don't even know what to do with him

Attached: 1456543432.jpg (689x624, 48K)

I mean if you're a normalfag then you're a normalfag, I don't really care. What annoys me about this normalfag is that he wants to be a candidate for the biggest loser on Jow Forums, he should go fucking die.

There is an old guy who posted a couple days ago who is doing worse but at this point he is literally dying.

definitely gunjy

>no sex in over decade
>bragging

It's humble bragging, the worst kind of bragging.

Sounds suspiciously like me. Time to wipe my contacts because theres no way to tell for sure which one you are. Dont talk about me on here, it's just bad form.

Admirable opsec.

You saw what you wanted to see as an Jow Forums NPC.

>contacts
Sure did win the prize huh?

>29
>khhv
>neet
>no friends
>no driver's license
>can't swim
>fap 3 times a day

Fight me

Grew up in the adoption system, mever had a friend, cant remember the last time I spoke to a woman in a social situation, ate food out of a bin when I was homeless, cant hold down a job to save my life, alcoholic.

Why are you still here, I thought you said you left the thread? You will never ever be the biggest loser on this board, your shitty normalfag application got shot down by pretty much everyone.

I'm a 31 year old KHHDV who hasn't had a friend in 14 years.

>implying it's still me
Prove it newfaggot discord transexual samefagger.

If it were though, could it be that I've been here for many years and have no life as previously stated in that post up there? Minus the tiny honest bit that I got a gf that pursued me in HS, then what is the post? Breath in common sense, exhale autism, in and out and read it.

Attached: download (5).jpg (275x183, 11K)

breathe*

Why indeed blox.

Who are you trying to fool? You're being awfully defensive. Even if you're not him (you are), you would probably be one of his friends from Instagram. Now fuck off, actual losers are posting their resumes so I don't want to talk about your normalfag ass anymore.

>>have no fakebook etc
Deary me oh deary I how the knee jerk autism doth fly.

But why? What's thats fag story?

Attached: JPEG_20190217_210413.jpg (693x693, 56K)

>paying attention to discord drama
You really want to make this board and site into a place where you have to get invites to post on the discords to know what's even happening? It's killing Jow Forums even more than it was already kill.

Ignore it.If he won't even bother to trip here then it's not worth paying attention to.

Agreed. not worth

Attached: 110de0d.jpg (533x498, 57K)

18, depression, neet, can't go to school, I just can't, i start crying when I go out of the house, this happens since I was 14. Mom is schizophrenic so she's always been fucked up, live with my grandma who verbally abused me since I was little, now she has Alzheimer and it's worse than before, my house is dirty and shit. I have 2 brothers and a sister who is problematic and I hate. I had leukemia when I was 10 and I was in the hospital for almost 2 years

have you tried just not being sad? you are 18 and unable to truly comprehend what depression is until its far too late at 30

This thread is full of so much bait. Youth feel more than the old in all actuality.

Go back to Jow Forumsgatekeeping.

Yes I tried, thanks for the great advice. Depression is useless and has become just a stupid meme, everyone has it nowadays. I hate myself, I hate being like this.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

q

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 17.png (320x360, 219K)

Spot on, glad someone mentioned it

Im 22 y old a hikki neet, dropped out of high school. Instead of going there i played games, went late or got out early so instead of being for 8 hours in there id be for like 4 or less, never went to some classes because of cunt teachers. Just wanted to pretend that im going there for parents with bare minimum. Havent really had any friends, just people who thought im funny or other losers that became normal really fast, as you can imagine they stopped being my "friends" really fast too. I dont leave my house and i dont talk to anyone irl. Im scared of people, im probably mentally ill in some way but not diagnosed. Maybe im not the biggest loser but still bottom of the barrel, every other loser i know online is much better than me and most of them had professional help with mental issues. Also im fat and i tried to become slim but it didnt work out and i have no power/motivation to try anymore.

>19 kv, no friends, obese
>stuck doing a college course I hate for 12+ hours 2 days a week
>remaining days off I'm inside and try to savor the few hours I have until the rest of my family come home from work/school
>neighbours are always outside so I can't open my windows
>have $10 to my name
>only have internet access through a 3ds because I broke my laptop
>spend all of my time on youtube and Jow Forums
>no hobbies except anime
>diet consists of only junk and fast food
>go to sleep at 9am and wake up 2pm everyday
>can't speak properly so I've developed social anxiety and never speak to people and isolate myself
>have to cope with my younger brother achieving more in life
>the only thing keeping me tied down to society is weekly anime episodes

Attached: 40223506_2202782263342678_4206228212193165312_n.jpg (726x960, 99K)

we are the exact same person except im skeletal instead of fat, we would probably get along well

Attached: 1526897460665.jpg (350x197, 26K)

>25
>NEET since 2015
>no friends
>no family
>no ambition
>no career
>smoke so much weed I've developed a noticeable physical dependancy
>social skills have atrophied to nothing
>spend every day doing nothing, just fermenting

I saw a lot of bickering in this thread about what constitutes a normalfag and this is my input. I think someone who enjoys socialization, who doesnt feel instinctual repulsion when associating with someone, is a normalfag. To be clear, since this board has been overrun by failed normalfags, repulsion does not mean nervousness or anxiety. It doesnt matter how competent you are at socializing, if you feel the desire to be a part of something larger than yourself, to belong to a group or to have companions, then you're normal. If you do not feel that desire, if you are so alienated from people that you are unable to relate to them on even a basic emotional level, then you are probably not a normalfag.

How do you cope with being like that user? Its gotten much harder for me lately.

how much do you spend a month on weed? do you have government gimmedats that cover it all?

a large amount of MMO's, anime and league. Falling asleep at night gets harder each month though.

What mmos, any good f2p ones?

maybe me.At least most of the people here are ashamed of being a loser, i've just sort of accepted it as who i am and am getting through life.

Attached: 1541008490301.jpg (450x450, 23K)

wow, ff14 and recently runescape again. none of these are worthwhile as f2p

Damn that sucks, i have no money for mmo subs and all the dlc.

Im almost similar to pic related.
On anime sites normies call her disgusting despite she is a cute anime girl

Attached: 15518892226360.png (681x720, 326K)

path of exile is 98% free to play and you can throw a few thousand hours at it if the game interests you

Got 200 hours in that but cant get any more, not my kind of game.

you can play runescape as f2p and spend some time farming up the gold to buy a bond, then just pay for membership by earning gold and paying with no real money. people meme on the game but theres a reason its been the top 3 most popular for like 20 years

Seeing all these robots calling you a faggot makes me happy. Nice to know some true robots still exist

Attached: 1552327931524.gif (498x280, 423K)

are you the guy that posted progress pics of his home-brew from time to time?

let's see
>ugly, everyone in my family has called me ugly even my mom
>bullied everywhere I go, by people in cars, on the bus, at every place I work
>ignore people who are nice to me anyway
>too afraid to go back to school even though i test well
>get nosebleeds for no reason
>can't laugh or cry if i tried but always on the verge of crying in public and have to fight it
>nerve damage in my left foot is starting to give me a hob leg, the muscles have grown weird and it's uncomfortable
>smoke copious amounts of weed to the detriment of my lung health, will now pass out if I take a big breath of air and let it out (can still take in a big lungful of smoke with no issue for some reason lol)

i gotta be a contender.

>23
>never had a gf
>no friends
>uncurable constant physical pain
>poor, living in a rented apartment
>moved 21 times
>undersocialised, shy and introvert
>socially anxious, depressed, bpd
>divorced parents
>short, bald
>no sense of art