How do you guys feel about the mafia coming back?

How do you guys feel about the mafia coming back?

Attached: 1538950399610.png (607x674, 471K)

Just in time for the new sopranos movie

damn, he would blend right in the with sopranos cast. got that same look.

old and busted
drug cartels are the new hotness and would skin these medniggers alive

Mafia lore from the 20s-80s is super interesting imo. Shame it all went to shit and they cracked down on them so hard

>where are the romans now?
>you're lookin' at 'em, asshole.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

I don't understand why the mafia is so hated. They mostly keep to themselves and have a code not to kill innocent people.

read the articles, it was just some rando killing him over a roastie. sad to see the mafia legacy fall to incels.

This guy knows the majority of the stories first hand, too bad even at his age he still refuses to talk.

Attached: 1547610685883.png (472x526, 124K)

He's definitely going to be killed in prison or some shit.

sicilians != romans

Attached: 1503973808735.png (337x441, 86K)

Prety funny considering how they have the same patron client system the Romans used.

Gambinos are still a thing? The mob is still a thing?

oohh!

they've always been in control of italy. the mafia didn't go away as much as they went legit (mostly) and took over businesses like olive oil for example. they have royally stuck their dick in the olive oil business and all olive oil is lower quality for it. italy also produces tons of pollution because the mafia is in charge of waste and just burns it all in heaps and don't let anyone else do it.

In Italy they're as powerful as ever but in the America they're kinda dying out.

Don't forget how they're also polluting Italy by bringing in migrants.

fuckin' garbage business.

They still exist, but are much smaller and more discreet. The real mob is in the international banking cartel

They're not integrated with existing power structures though (at least in the US)

Yeah right. Imagine being the current year and living under the jack boot of hooked nose drug dealers. This is why italy lost WW2.

They worked with the CIA to launder Afghan opium for years

This I find hilarious, that to Americans the mob has this ayyy Italiano ethnocentric mythos but in actual Italy they're importing hundreds of thousands of subsaharans

Broofs for dis glaim

His son pretty much turned being in the mafia into an attention whore campaign. I'd be quiet too to preserve my legacy lol

the us must have gotten cut out of this deal at some point because that's still where opium comes from

Damn, he was supposed to be a really good boss too, very fair.

We NEED them in the USA again to balance out the pigs that have far too much power.

>Former Gambino hitman John Alite warned that retribution is inevitable and 'a couple guys are going to get killed now'

Attached: 1531682568463.gif (300x233, 100K)

The Russians and Chinese control a lot of what the Italians used to own. You don't want to get involved in any of that shit.

>shot because of a roastie
why does the pussy have so much power

The guy was a complete retard.
>tfw read a YouTube comment that said he's the real life Matt Bevilaqua

Attached: 1547596616525.jpg (327x344, 28K)

Why not? I use Russian hoasted websites, buy Chinese made things, they are both coolio second world countries, and they have a black market too? Name a thing less based about them.