Do you guys ever look at attractive people and just wonder how easy their life must be?

Do you guys ever look at attractive people and just wonder how easy their life must be?

Attached: apple.webm (563x1000, 1.91M)

i just wonder how nice it must feel
life would be the same but with more posi vibez

It must be like living in an entirely different world.

Being below average looks is fucking gay.

Attached: image.jpg (680x500, 41K)

Do you think two unattractive people could ever be truly happy together?
Would it at least be better than being alone?

I don't know if it's worth the effort to keep trying.

yes, but I also think about whether it would really affect your happiness. From their perspective people catering to their every request is simply... part of what life is.

>Do you think two unattractive people could ever be truly happy together?
Yes. Why would you think otherwise? Good looks fade over time anyway

i don't think their life is intrinsically hard, they have to work as hard as i do. they might have some advantages to their side, but so do i.

attractive people are only human to me, and humans are monsters.

Was sorta friends with the guy in hs who was voted hottest in the yearbook. Looked through his phonebook once and he literally had about a thousand of girls numbers. told me about sharing girls with his friends at parties and other shit. life experiences can be truly diverse.

perhaps for females.
but there is infinitely more to being a successful male than how pretty you look.
it helps however.

>Yes. Why would you think otherwise?

Because I've never had a pleasant social experience in my life.

Ofc
There is this girl in one of my classes
Fucking 100% brain dead
Can even insult her to her face
But she is gorgeous
She will prolly get a millionaire husband who will take care of her, and will be fucking Tyrone on the side because she is a fucking snow bunny.
Her life will be so fucking easy

Every single day, it's devastating

Not only that, but I'm still friends with her
Shes so dumb, it really makes me worry about her.
Her own mother calls her a bimbo
And honestly I find her intriguing
I wonder what she thinks about
I wonder what her priorities are
She even gets money from people just for existing

Yes but only with males. Being a robot, if I were a naturally attractive female (that is, without makeup) I'd be nervous of men trying to hit on me everywhere I went.

why is this bitch recording herself eating? do people like that shit? also she probably real ugly without all that makeup on

Shes fucking hot.
Her instagram is yungdari if yall want to perv on her. Been following for a while now.

Youre wrong, retard.
Shes just as hot without makeup.
Truly a life on ez mode

Attached: 2F7BE5DA-7D68-45D4-8891-2AAD385E5127.jpg (1125x1920, 1.03M)

Attractive girls have trade-offs for sure. This being one of them, and less attractive and insecure women being catty and unfair the other.

Unless you're attractive enough to model, it doesn't help that much. The most it will do is help you network better, but even that is like 50% about how good your people skills are. People like the girl in OP's webm still struggle with self esteem and body dysmorphia. Unless you're a literal 1/10 there's no reason to act as though your appearance is actually causing your life to be difficult.

Attached: 1552789349461.png (518x810, 755K)

wrong.

I'm a 8/10 guy and i basically live the life of a 7/10 girl. girls show extreme IOI's and all i have to do is not say anything fucking stupid and lock down the logistics for us to fuck.

i look at even unattractive women and wonder how easy their life must be.

this desu

I imagine it's the same as most good things, anyone who's got it ends up taking it for granted. Even though their lives would be worse without it, it's not something they think about or that they feel is actively improving their lives. They probably just think everyone likes them because of their personality, or because they think people in general are just good.

I used to it more in the past, thanks in part to the pathological self-hatred instilled by this board, but I'm more comfortable with myself at this point in my life, so I do it less. Still it would be really nice to have model-tier looks. I'm more at ease with being ugly, I just say stuff like "I'm not ugly, my appearance is just an acquired taste" and laugh it off in that way.

attractive people don't think about it because they become under the illusion that life is fair and they are just higher on the totally justified and equal social order. with all women being attractive enough to get men they all fall get affected and think they are just part of the more attractive people. basically, the 4/10 girl will look at the 4/10 guy and say he can just date a 4/10 girl without even realizing what she is.