Telll us about your penis inspection day experiences anons

Telll us about your penis inspection day experiences anons.

Mine
>We had this qt nurse I always had the hots for and would regularly make up excuses to be ill so I could get to see her and have her check me over.
>The hairs on the back of my neck and headwould always rise when she touched me.
>We eventually had penis inspection day come around and we had to line up and drop our pants.
>As she went along the line she would cup the boys balls and ask them to cough. Then should would lift the penis and have a quick look for any issues.
>By the time she got to me I already had a semi-erection.
>She cupped my balls and my penis went fully erect.
>She giggled which only made it harder.
>I went red as a beetroot.
>She held my penis lightly between her fingers and moved it around a bit whilst she checked for any issues.
>She pulled down on it a bit which pulled my forskin back a bit. I was dribbling precum.
>She smiled and made a face like I was a naughty boy and then moved on.
>I quickly pulled my pants back up and left.

I have fapped so many times to the thought of that experience.

How did your penis inspection day go?

Attached: 1522178587840.jpg (480x569, 20K)

immediatly came the first time the nurse touched my little virgin penis

i don't get this new meme.

Must have made a mess on her hands. Was she mad?

It was embarrassing as fuck.

Attached: pid.png (765x508, 371K)

>Not having had a penis inspection day.
No wonder you are an ill adjusted adult.

Probably home schooled too.

reading that made my pp hard

Attached: 3.png (662x587, 313K)

>penis inspection day
What the fuck is wrong with you Brits?
Maybe I was lucky enough not to go through this shit

>Maybe I was lucky enough not to go through this shit
You run the risk of having a ugly penis. They can prevent ugly dick if caught early.

It's to check for hernias which you can get as you grow from a baby to a young boy. Also sometimes testicles don't descend. Your parents may not spot any problems unless they bath you all the way through through your childhood. Many parents don't actually look and check for abnormalities after a certain age. Cough and drop is the usual method to check for hernias and testicles that have not descended. At the same time it affords the opportunity to check for any other problems.

Well, I guess you're lucky compared to the ones that have a male nurse. My school had a female nurse so it was fun as fuck for me. I heard a lot of schools don't allow female nurses to do it anymore though.

Fucking SJW's ruining our childhoods. No wonder there are so many faggots now.

Attached: article-0-1DB6629900000578-46_636x382.jpg (636x382, 54K)

>No wonder there are so many faggots now.
Shit I didn't even think about that, really makes you think.

There was usually no other to sneak a peek at the ones you han't seen yet.

Attached: 8379317.644eee49.640.jpg (640x544, 109K)

Oh shit never mind
I remember puking my fucking guts out for 7 hours, going to the fucking emergency room, getting strapped, and put on IV(thank Christ I live in this time) and I get fondled and told to cough.
That explains why they fucking did that, I thought they we're doing some weird old Japanese doctor shit.

Well the curious would look but normally it was kinda frowned upon as it made you look like a faggot and you would then get picked on. Even in the showers after rugby anyone caught looking for more than a second was called out as a faggot.

Attached: d46.jpg (720x960, 201K)

what the fuck user all they did to us was make sure our pp was okay
what the hell happened to you

I had kidney stones removed last year. A qt nurse was messing with my dick which had a fucking tube stuck up it to drain the urine. I said to her if this was any other situation I would be turned on and we laughed.

Oh those were the days when you could do faggoty shit and never be questioned about your sexuality because hardly anyone was gay.

what why?

Why fail on shaved testicles?

The creepy wrestling coach always helped out on Penis Inspection Day at my high school.

Attached: images.jpg (178x283, 11K)

...Do you shave your testicles, user?

It was commonly known that male gym instructors were faggots.

Did it once. Never again. Jock itch is not a joke!

Ok lol fair enough

I fucking drank burgerking milk shake, got a tummy ache, decided I was just hungry (I have a strong stomach, and only puked a handful of times my entire life) ate a load of shit, and ended up puking until early morning at like 2 or 3 am.
My fucking asshole father kept saying I was fine as I was shitting my lungs out, and puking at the same time, my mother nearly puked on my head.
This continued for 7 hours, and couldn't drink or I'd puke VERY quickly after, and I was puking air when we got to the ER.
After I woke up it was like 5 am or some shit and the doctors said I could have died from dehydration very quickly.
Also lost 20 or so pounds in that time.
Holy Christ man, at least you got a laugh with someone.

Attached: 1417408239996.jpg (710x508, 320K)

Gotta go guys. If you have any stories please post them. I will leave the thread open and catch up to it later.

Attached: 1520559215380.jpg (480x480, 13K)

Oh god I just remembered prostate inspection day, did your school have those too? We only had them for middle school through high school and only had them every other year while penis inspection day was annual. Once I got to high school I had to start shaving my ass when it was coming up. It was a nightmare.

I was the last one there and the nurse thought I was cute so she gave me a tuggie

>drop pants
>cold hands grab muh genitals
>"turn your head and cough"
>do it
>pull pants back up
Anus inspection day is way worse.

I was 8 when I got mine, but that was because of personal problems, I think you just dealt with pedos.

Really? I guess they just don't have them in Poland then, or maybe just your school. Looks like this user had it as well

thanks god we never had prostate inspections here, would be fucking embarasing

I guess it's just a US-only thing then
Did you at least have penis inspections?

yeah they checked us twice a year or something like that

Wow, for us it was only once a year but I guess they have more dick diseases up in Russia or something

I'm Military brat, so I've been from California, Germany, Poland, and to Japan, never had it.
I'm telling you, you're dealing with queers, and you gotta eradicate them the Plague Doctor way.

>Military brat,
Ask your dad.

I'm not going to ask my pap if he got anything up the bum, or ask anything for that matter, he fucking hates answering questions for some reason, always tries making you sound, and feel like a tard, unless he's worked with you.

I'm assuming you were an adult when you were in the military so that's probably why. We only got it done in school because we were too young to know how to check it ourselves, I don't think most adults still do it themself though.
In 12th grade we even had a mandatory inspection course on how to do it to other men because it's easier to check someone else's rather than your own, it was kinda weird but I'm sure it was for the better. Not sure if anyone else here had to learn how to do it like I did though.

>I'm not going to ask my pap if he got anything up the bum
My dude its a sure thing lol

Attached: how-was-meps-son-not-bad-mom-i-took-the-25410055.png (500x589, 142K)

Military brat refers to a child born into the military.
So no, I was only 8 or so.

Ah, I see. Did you have to travel around to different American schools though? Maybe the Polish just don't believe in it or something.

DoDDEA schools, owned by the U.S. military, they vary in quality usually, but places like Okinawa are good, and the one place I went that wasn't a military school was a public school in California, not one damn thing good about it, the worst place on earth, and lots of shitty people, I'm sure it's improved, but fuck those cunts.
And no matter what, the Military schools always have the same shitty toilet paper, it'll make your asshole bleed after 3 wipes, break after 1, and you can't clean yourself unless you use the whole goddamn roll.
You have no idea how many kids have a shit schedule because they held it until after school.

Okay, so are you sure you guys didn't even have prostate stretching day? This one was every two years and they usually did it along with prostate inspection day, they would stick this 6-inch or so long rubber tube in your anus in order to keep it from closing too much and keep you from getting infections. I've heard that for one kid they couldn't find the tube and the nurse had to use a classmate's dildo but I'm pretty sure that one was just a rumor lol. They always told us this was state-enforced so maybe if you've never been to Pennsylvania you wouldn't have it, never really talked to anyone from other schools in the state about it though.

Sweet Christ above help you USA
I never witnessed, nor heard of such things until now, and was called a faggot a lot because kids knew I got fingered by a nurse.

Well, I'm going to get going now. It's still pretty surprising to me that you guys don't have this, everyone I've talked to in the US has at least had Penis Inspection Day but I haven't really talked to anyone in other countries about it. Hope you've learned a thing or two about our American culture at least.

I've learned that the USA has some strange dealings in medicine.
Goodnight my friend.

>Old dude touched my dick
>Cried in front of everyone at 14 years of age
Don't worry I was already at the bottom anyway.

I would defend you, but Jesus man, you were 14, get your shit together

I have since gotten my shit together, but have given up on the whole social hierachy thing, fuck em

Fair enough then
Also PD is gone, he is no longer removing the gay

namefags must be killed

Shit, sorry man

OK guys I'm back. Just got some new pants for a wedding I am attending. Trouble is. I could not try them on at the store because they had no changing room and I go commando. Now I gotta go back because I thought i was a fat bastard (well I am) but not *THAT* fat. I got about 2 sizes too large. A belt works but really I should take them back. Another 10 mile round trip. Sigh...

Pic unrelated

Attached: 1507595324583.jpg (500x500, 44K)

blump