>one week she starts getting distant
>i ask her what's wrong and she says nothing
>a week later she sends me a text that says she cheated on me
>i ask why?
>she says she doesn't know and tells me the guys name
>it's the chad coworker that called her ugly
>quit the job the day after and fall into depression
>1 week later she text me to say she's sorry and that she wants me back
>after an hour of trying to decide what to tell i just block her number and her social media
>i'm still without a job and have 129 euros in my bank account
>i have literally been eating only spaghetti for the last few days
Why are women like this? I'm even more of an incel now even though i'm not even technically one anymore.

Attached: 1551877068370s.jpg (250x140, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Start dating
Why would you do this? You browse r9k so you should already know through facts statistics and analysis that foids are whores. You could have ascended to the realm of volcel but you chose to foolishly become a normalturd the lowest life form in the multiverse. You should honestly just kys.

I was just lonely at the time but I learned my lesson now

Attached: 1414881737618.gif (160x120, 1.52M)

>quit your job because of a girl
nice 1 cuck

This post is why I keep coming here

At least he learned a lesson first hand. These are the onesyou don't forget.

Women want Chad's cock even if they are 2/10. They know they have a wet holen btw their legs which will make Chad's dong feels good, thus their are entitled.

the lesson here is that you over-invested in this girl. if you had pumped and dumped (or kept her as a non-committed fuck buddy) you would still be on your way up, soaring with confidence. instead you immediately fell into the "relationship" trap, in a time when relationships evidently mean nothing to women. next time don't give her your commitment. I made the same mistake years back. offer only the most minimal commitment you can to progress to sex, then bail or at least limit how much time you spend with them, make up reasons you can't spend more time with them, do anything to stop them from ever feeling like they have you secured and you won't drop them today. ironically, this way they will be MORE committed to you. if you had given her the hot and cold confusion treatment and made her work for your time she wouldn't have fucked Chad and she would have been better in bed while with you.

chaste, faithful women come to men who withhold commitment. keeping your options open boosts your perceived value. I wish women weren't like this but they are.

>she's shy as fuck but after a while i can tell she starts to like me too
>after one night i go talk to her by her car and kiss her
>we start dating
these are the most easily manipulated submissive girls there are, you should have expected something like this to happen.

this is why i don't date anymore. i've been with every type of girl from cute shy geeks to cosplayers to fembots and they were all lowkey harlots giving side glances to other guys and talking to them behind my back. one even went to hang out with a druggie loser despite me telling her how objectively horrible he is that he's going to try taking advantage of her. well guess what the stupid bitch does. yup, she hangs out with him.

i just don't know anymore. either love is a lie and everyone is just fooling themselves that everything is okay, or i'm not even human and just don't belong here.

He lost virginity though

Nice overreaction, moron. It was only 2 months. Anyone who lets a woman have this much power and influence over their life is genuinely retarded.

Attached: wat.png (720x676, 731K)

>You browse r9k so you should already know through facts statistics and analysis
hahhehehheoahohohaoheoheohuhhuu

Attached: golf.png (709x462, 660K)

it was his first time. have a little empathy. didn't you get at least a little attached to your first?

>your first
haha... y-yeah...

Attached: 1545483418846.jpg (234x215, 9K)

You are doing it wrong.
You do engage into a relationship! Roasties feel secure that way and ridiculous increases your chances of getting sex regularly.
So what is the catch?
You commit to her, you get into a relationship, you might say "I love you too"... or even plan a future date for engagement
But actually is all bullshit to withhold that pussy the longest you can, while at the same time you fuck whatever girl you can.
That is the only thing left for us to do with the modern women

>getting involved with your coworkers
Never a good idea
One of our IT guys got involved with one of the Customer Service girls.
CEO found out, and fired her.

wow that makes me think, we hate whores but what if whores are the only girls we would actually succeed with? it's like if we succeed we automatically know she's a whore who can't be trusted.

Who knows really why women are like this, they just are but I applaud you for how you cut her out of your life and refused to let her back in.

You prove you have a spine and won't stay with a cheating whore and this OP is rare in a man. Most men in your situation would take her back and live with it even as she does it again and again.

Or just get the hoe back for the sex and confidence boost while you search another girl to slam

>Roasties feel secure that way
as soon as roasties feel "secure" the sex becomes worse and less frequent. keep them guessing. you have to give them enough rope that they can juuust hang themselves by it. a relationship has to be on the table, up for discussion, hints and cues must be there, but that's it. no actual commitment, no actual feeling of victory for her *just yet*. carrot and stick approach. the carrot is your dick when she behaves, the stick is whatever excuse you use to bail on her as soon as you're not getting what you want.

>Or just get the hoe back for the sex and confidence boost while you search another girl to slam
Yeah just find another girl bro....

If I were you I'd get back in contact with her fuck her then ghost her. Let her be on the reviving end of games

>reviving
receiving

there are exceptions to the rule not all women are whores

Attached: YGsyGGFg_400x400.jpg (400x400, 15K)

>there are exceptions to the ruIe not all women are whores

Attached: 1537470364368.jpg (250x250, 42K)

fuck you incel, you desrve to be depressed

>confidence boost
you stupid fucks think its a confidence boost to fuck a girl that cheated on you, its pathetic. she fucked him and he dumped her and you get the left overs because you are so desperate.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

gl

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 12.png (320x360, 219K)

Your fault for being frail as fuck. But already having a cumhole is always great for confidence when flirting with women, so you don't directly show you're desperate / accept rejection easier to try again

No joke, slutty girls (not in the Jow Forums sense of "slutty for Chad", but ones who really will have sex with *anyone* just because it feels nice) are probably the nicest, most down-to-Earth people I've ever met.

you deserved it for being such a beta cuck.
of course she would prefer an attractive more masculine male

Attached: 1552747038610.png (624x642, 378K)

She honestly sounds dumb as fuck OP.
>hurr durr I cheated on you and don't know why
She sounds low IQ and easily manipulated, I'd say you didnt miss anything, just move on it's all part of the process

Why is cool bug so mean :(((((

Attached: 1552479797045.png (1127x685, 37K)

>getting into any sort of relationship with co-workers
Unless they're fellow robots, fuck em. This is why I want an online job.

Lol, cuck. This slut is worthless.

At least you blocked her number

Would you have done the same if a much hotter chick possibility came along? Don't lie now.

So she's admitted she's wrong and wants you back. Why not be a man and ask her to explain herself and apologize and promise she won't cheat again, then tell her maybe you'll accept her again?

You fucking idiot. By blocking her and not confronting her in her desperation you've denied your ability to punish and discipline her, and make your own choice after that satisfying act to accept or reject her. Stand strong and be assertive.

lmao you're so pathetic with your head so far up your own ass

Lose your virginity, you lose your privilege to post on this board. Get out.