Why did Tarrant do it?

why did Tarrant do it?

Attached: wewuzvikangz.jpg (1500x1214, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pBI3lc18k8Q
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He did it for us.

Originally.

>Just be yourself
>Do what you like
I think he took these advices to heart

Attached: 1552652061055.webm (648x360, 1.98M)

he did it for fame
and memes

Why is the light flashing?

but he's not famous, he's infamous

>being racist is wrong because you can't choose your ethnicity
>making fun of penis size and male pattern balding is a-okay though
The hypocrisy on these people

Attached: haddock laugh.jpg (701x728, 78K)

Tacticool mallninja strobe light

What advantages does this have over a regular light?

Probably because it was fun.

he killed 49 people because of his MPB and height thats why

I suppose he used it to blind them which is easier when its flashing so your eyes dont get used to it. worked out well for him, as this one guy almost tackled him and probably would have succeeded if there were other people helping him out if they werent blinded.

Shitposting has real life consequences i guess.

Attached: 1552722888852.jpg (2896x2896, 728K)

As the smartest men alive I say:
He did it for the lulz
All the white race speech is a decoy from the real "reason" he hides so well in his manifesto, and that reason is pure nihilism, the same nihilism that nietzsche was so afraid of, the sparks of pure intrinsic nihilism that will eventually lead to human extinction.

Jewish false flag. He's Jewish.

He did it because he's working for Mossad, this was all to take focus off Israel bombing Gaza again.
That's all these neo nazis are, unwitting jew stooges to turn us against one another. Or a poltard, but that's practically the same thing.

Everyone is Jewish.

nah, he's famous here

Because he was brainwashed into a monster

seething mudslimes

why did this pop into my head lol
youtube.com/watch?v=pBI3lc18k8Q

What a fucking hero at 0:28 that tried to tackle the little shit. A real shame he failed.

>his one guy almost tackled him
He was running away in a panic

>these people
This looks like "art" by the Red Pill Comics guy. He's hardly "these people". He's closer to you than he is them.

>0:09
REVIVE ME

dude is really an ugly manlet though. why do you guys deny that?

The intent of the comic's creator is irrelevant. Everything that makes me mad is the direct fault of the {{{{{{liberal}}}}}}}} agenda.

he's a hero. He was a liberal and he sacrificed his life impersonating a hateful right winger just to help discredit them.
respect.

He did it because in today's world low status males have nothing to live for anymore. He went out with a bang having fun instead of politely dying in the corner like the rest of us will.

>tfw you want to rape a white girl but you hear "The British Grenadiers fife and drum" outside

Attached: 1552765411982.png (1280x720, 1.11M)

>He went out with a bang
No he didn't. He's fizzling out in prison where he'll get his cheeks busted by muscle Maori men and weird muslim perverts for the next 30 years

Just read his manifesto brainlet

I don't think conservaties want to be supported by mass shooters

NZ prison is a lot different than your gang run american prisons. and he will probably be in solitary confinement for the first few years

There was time where they didn't want to be supported by pussy grabbers, either. The internet has made monsters of us all.

Can we please get a gmod map based on this?

or they can extradite him to saudi arabia, one of the victims was a saudi. I mean if they can extradite el chapo for shit he did in Mexico.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

gq

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 17.png (320x360, 219K)

No. Fuck off normie. Time for you to visit trash

Attached: 1552758627960.jpg (432x418, 21K)

_Donald
Time for you to go back

maybey you can start reporting these to discord directly, im pretty sure whatever goes on in there violates their term of service.

Frame rate

reminder he was social and had a girlfriend with several others in the past

>Bravely trying to disarm him
Brave Mohammed ran away!
Bravely ran away, away
When the Saxon reared its angry head he Bravely turned his tail and fled
Yes Brave Mohammed turned about
And Gallantly he chickened out!
Oh Brave Mohammed!

The Saxons burned Camelot. They're not exactly a pillar of civilization.

Eurasiantiger made the comic

Oh he made the comic?
Christ what a complete faggot
the bigger faggot is the person using it!

If you read his manifesto and don't see the man as beautiful, idk what's wrong with you.

>low status
>had a gf

was he really 5'4? holy shit