Normie """edgelords"""

A friend of mine posted pic related in a groupchat and people called it edgy. What the FUCK!
I feel like this is the perfect representation of "le quirky edgy redditor". Just out there enough to offend your parents but besides being uncomfortable, no one would really care.
It simply tries too hard to be offensive. "Ooooh I have a black man chained up in my garage bahahaha". No one is gonna doubt that the guy posting this is a perfectly normal dude. The group roastie will see this and say "Oh NPC #3769 your sense of humor is so dark". No one will ever start a campaign to end excessively and obviously offensive content. I get not wanting to lose friends because of your sense of humor, but don't post NPC bullshit.

Attached: received_290031538559544.jpg (573x554, 39K)

Today in pointless incel rage user gets angry because someone made a out-there-but-still-socially-acceptable joke which people seemed to enjoy, which he cant accept because it wasnt edgy enough to him, who is, in his mind, a absolute authority on humor

Underaged faggot

Attached: 1535514042659.png (250x202, 8K)

>I don't tolerate racism out of Jow Forums

Youth alt right is personality cope.

But do you find that funny?

Tell that friend of yours to go up to a black guy and tell him this joke and see how long he is conscious.

Yep, niggers be violent

Edgy normalfag humor works because you know the person making the joke doesn't actually believe the joke. This is why comedians can get away with a lot of the things they say.

Louis CK gets up on stage and will say the word 'nigger' 15 times. Black people love him. He'll talk about how good molesting children must be. Normalfags put him on Saturday Night Live. Because everyone knows it's a joke.

When you do the same, people don't like it and get offended because, going off of your personality, theres a good chance you are actually a racist or do actually think molesting children is okay.

Attached: FED04849-31ED-48F6-8D73-B2E0ADBCCA89.jpg (720x720, 25K)

stay outta zoomer discords then

Looks like my high school desu.

Attached: 1544711064383.jpg (718x810, 384K)

the joke itself is mildly amusing but the fact that they felt the need to attach that completely unnecessary image to it ruins it

Not him, but personally I did chuckle.

If it hadnt been the Nth time Ive seen it yeah, besides, im far gone as far as edgy goes, but im not gonna rant about people enjoying themselves

It got a smirk out of me yeah, its a nice little switcheroo with light hearted racism
Pic unrelated

Attached: 1552641488998.png (504x378, 269K)

It's just a badly told version of the original joke

hey look an actual lucid and truthful comment

>w-why is the bike asking for food?

I thought it was fairly funny. Worth a chuckle.

Based and redpilled
Cringe and normiepilled

This is worse than reddit. It's 9gag level meme.

I thought CK's humor boiled down to "people are stoopid lol" much like George Carlin shtick worshipped by redditards