Be me

>Be me
>Femanon
>Have no friends
>Meet an extremely nice girl who I feel comfortable with
>She even helps me improve my lifestyle and do fun stuff
>Happy.exe
>She stops replying and when she does, she always has an excuse
>"I'm so sorry, a lot of things have been happening lately and I barely used the phone, I want to see you btw :)"
>Suddenly feel happy and make sure she knows I really want to hang out again
>"Don't worry, I'm always around so hit me up when you want to talk or whatever"
>This exact same situation has been happening for months now
She's so nice I don't want to lose her but she has no interest in seeing me although she always tells me the opposite. I have no friends and she was different and she accepted me. Why does this always happen...

Attached: 50917185_1244340739066254_1823821072021524645_n.png (640x640, 398K)

A girl is doing the same thing to me, male though. This thread is probably bullshit. But normie women are the devil, remember this.

because people always discover you have a penis and they are justifiably angry you tried to fool them

It's bad to hear more people are going through the same thing. I think normies don't really value friendships because they've never been through having no friends. I hope it gets better for you user!

When I was younger, when pickup artists were a thing... I went to a seminar once for one of these dudes. What I liked about it was that the guy focused a lot on how to improve as a person.

One thing he said that really stuck with me, was "are you your friends anchor"?

What's an anchor? It's just dead weight. Do you contribute anything, if you weren't with your friends would it make any difference?

I don't know if you're an anchor OP, but if you only want the friendship because of what you're getting out of it, without thinking on how you can give back... then is it really crazy that you're being ghosted?

Valid point but kind of a dumb analogy: boats are equipped with anchors deliberately, because they're not dead weight and they serve an important purpose.

Thank you for your reply. It's actually super insightful and make me think a lot about what I mean to that friendship. I'm going to try not to be an anchor to my friends from now on...

Shut up whore just pick one of the 100's of chads who would fuck you.

Why the fuck do some people have to be like this. Did I say "I wish someone fucked me?". I didn't. I said I want a friendship. There's no correlation between fucking and having an emotional bond with a friend. They're different concepts so do us all a favor and shut the fuck up

I think he's not referring to the whole boat thing. I think he means what purpose an anchor has, which is being a "weigh". Still I understand what you mean yeah...

Have you not learned yet that women make terrible friends. you're creating this scenario for no reason. Plus if you're a girl you have life on easy mode try being a guy and having to deal with this constantly or you're called an incel

>Have you not learned yet that women make terrible friends

You're generalizing based on your own experiences. It's stupid to judge a whole gender because certain women didn't want to be your friends/treated you poorly. Maybe it's partially your fault...

I've never tried to be friends with a girl. Girls are masochistic whores by nature and that's the nicest way I can put it. Would0 you want to be friends with that? It's good to care about your friends and you can't care about a person like that because they don't even care about themselves

>Girls are masochistic whores by nature and that's the nicest way I can put it.

Maybe being this misogynistic and stupid is the reason why they don't treat you as you expect? Just wondering... -_-

Retarded misogynist babble. OP doesn't deserve to be lonely just because you don't like being friends with women. What a self-centered view, try some empathy. I am also a woman that has trouble making friends and has 0 online or off atm. Being a woman comes with its own set of lumps, some of us do have trouble on "easy mode". Not all of us are simpletons like , isn't crazy to want a connection that isn't just a penis in vagina. But I guess some of you are so simple that is good enough for you

Attached: please.png (944x974, 283K)

All girls are inherently masochistic unless they are asexual, I'm not misogynistic thats pretty much a fact
>isn't crazy to want a connection that isn't just a penis in vagina.
Sounds like OP only wants vagina since she has to be friends with a girl and likely ignores every guy who tries. Thats misogyny

you sound like a leech. what does your friend gain from someone like you?

Attached: inequality_serpent.jpg (390x390, 57K)

Thank you! It surprises me there's people as misogynistic and stupid as . I hope your situation gets better soon. Having no friends is very hard, especially when you realize how alone you are. I just happened to realize a lot in a short period of time and I'm still processing it...

>Sounds like OP only wants vagina since she has to be friends with a girl and likely ignores every guy who tries. Thats misogyny

WHAT. You're not only a misogynistic probably incel piece of shit, but you're also an uninformed person who doesn't even know what misogyny means. It's impossible to talk with someone as narrow minded as you.

I'd be your online friend but I'm a boring fuck and English is not my first language.

>you sound like a leech. what does your friend gain from someone like you?

You sound like an asshole who can't empathize with other's problems. What does the world gain from someone like you?

It's fine :) thank you for at least being nice!

Chances are it's actually a guy and he can't bring himself to admit to it, and meeting would blow his cover. Just enjoy it for what it is and take from it what you can and move on

Meant for
Fug, my comment is original you shit website

>called you a whore
>means I must be a misogynistic incel who disrespects all women
You sure are grasping to your women card hard I tried giving you advice why it's a bad idea to be friends with women and all you can do is call me names.

Oh I met her in person hahaha! Still could be the case if the situation was different

It's not like his comment couldn't possibly be relevant. I've never been in a woman's shoes, but in my experience even the girls I've been friends with would often give me way less attention when they got themselves a boyfriend or a candidate. In worse cases they almost completely stopped talking to me. I've never heard of the complete inverse, either, it's typical female behavior.

I sincerely hope you're shitposting, but I'm not putting a lot of faith in this board.

>There's no correlation between fucking and having an emotional bond
Modern women actually think this way

>You sure are grasping to your women card hard I tried giving you advice why it's a bad idea to be friends with women and all you can do is call me names.

It's funny how you can't see the problem in what you're saying. And that's the reason why you have all this hate towards women, and why they probably don't want to have anything to do with you. It's pointless to try to explain anything because you're extremely close-minded and you have a very toxic mindset.

I show empathy when there is a reason to, no need for this "you did nothing wrong hunny. you are perfect for who you are" talk
if someone is a good friend there is no reason to why she would be ghosted over and over again. how about OP tells us more so we know the cause?

Attached: Iceage_byAntonRothstein.jpg (4745x3136, 1.35M)

>>There's no correlation between fucking and having an emotional bond

>Modern women actually think this way

Maybe if you didn't cut the sentence your argument would be valid. I specifically wrote:

>>There's no correlation between fucking and having an emotional bond with a friend

Note there's a "with a friend". No, of course I don't want to fuck my friend, I just want an emotional bond where I can enjoy the friendship.

Reading comprehension 0/10

>I show empathy when there is a reason to, no need for this "you did nothing wrong hunny. you are perfect for who you are" talk

I'm not seeking people to tell me I didn't do anything wrong. Actually, I'm open to constructive criticism. I just don't want to be called a whore because I'm a women, and I don't want people to assume women=bad because it's not true.

>if someone is a good friend there is no reason to why she would be ghosted over and over again. how about OP tells us more so we know the cause?

Of course! I'll give you some context. I'm pretty lonely at college. I don't have much friends. This girl sat next to me and we began talking. She's nice and we actually share interests. She's pretty popular so I'm very surprised she's actually interested in being my friend. We become friends and she helps me go out more, talk about my feelings... I try to make sure she's comfortable with me and I often help her with everything I can. She always tells me she wants to see me and that makes me happy and excited, but for some reason she always stops replying and she always has an excuse. She's not attending college anymore so I don't really have a way to see her if we don't decide to meet up. She's been doing this for months and I'm sad but I don't want to end the friendship as much as it hurts because she's been one of the only persons who made me feel happy and appreciated.

God forbid you try to be friends with the same people you have sex with

I don't hate women I just choose not to be close friends with them for reasons I described

>I don't hate women I just choose not to be close friends with them for reasons I described

You sound like you do hate women unfortunately. Also, I'm not judging your decision to not be friends with women, that's respectable and only you can choose who you're friends with, but maybe if you changed your mindset towards women you would discover not EVERY woman is bad and wants to ruin your life by hurting you! Are you telling me around 50% of the population wants to treat you like shit? That does not make sense at all...

Hmm well that's an option I don't share at all but respectable anyways. You choose your lifestyle hahaha!

>This girl sat next to me and we began talking. She's nice and we actually share interests. She's pretty popular so I'm very surprised she's actually interested in being my friend. We become friends and she helps me go out more, talk about my feelings...
any speculations on what her initial intentions might have been? did she want to be friends with you because she felt pitty or genuine interest?
>I try to make sure she's comfortable with me and I often help her with everything I can. She always tells me she wants to see me and that makes me happy and excited, but for some reason she always stops replying and she always has an excuse.
and that is okay to you? that's not what real friends do and I can't imagine that this is what she does with her other friends as well.
so did you ever spend any time outside of college together?
>She's been doing this for months and I'm sad but I don't want to end the friendship as much as it hurts because she's been one of the only persons who made me feel happy and appreciated.
then try to tell her that you feel neglected, that's what friends do. if she genuinely likes you, then she should be just as concerned about losing you as a friend. but from your portrayal it doesn't really seem like it

Attached: 1495713464880.jpg (800x1285, 706K)

>any speculations on what her initial intentions might have been? did she want to be friends with you because she felt pitty or genuine interest?

I usually find it difficult to trust people until I somehow feel they're being genuinely nice to me. I don't know why, maybe because she just talked to me even though I'm not popular, but I got this feeling from her that I don't usually get. I can't describe it but I felt comfortable. I personally think she didn't have bad intentions of that she became friends with me out of pity.

>and that is okay to you? that's not what real friends do and I can't imagine that this is what she does with her other friends as well.

It's not okay and it makes me feel sad, but I don't have many people to talk to and when she's nice to me I feel extremely good so, even though it doesn't make sense at all and sounds stupid, I don't mind waiting until she wants to do something. It's not like I have anything better to do

>so did you ever spend any time outside of college together?

Yes, we used to. Not much but we did

>then try to tell her that you feel neglected, that's what friends do. if she genuinely likes you, then she should be just as concerned about losing you as a friend. but from your portrayal it doesn't really seem like it

I will when I have the chance. Maybe not directly because I don't want to pressure her and it's absolutely understandable if she just doesn't want to keep being friends with me, but I will.

Thank you for your answer user, just thinking about this questions helped me a lot! :)

OP watch this movie.

Attached: Ingrid-goes-west_600-opt.jpg?resize=600%2C600&ssl=1.jpg (600x600, 84K)

I will be your friend, what are you interested in?

Okie I'll give it a shot :)

People are very difficult to deal with.
I don't have any friends IRL anymore, but I had one friend who always bullied me and made fun of me in front of everyone online. Even now he just admits that he hates me and thinks I'm annoying, and only talks to me to take his anger out on me. I've had some other friends I hang out with now anyways. They all know him in person and they say that he's always touching girls wherever he wants and having casual sex in his free time, but the rest of the guys are like me and really don't get with girls much, if at all.
Making friends is pretty difficult these days, even online. I remember when I could make some friends in Halo 3 multiplayer with some randoms, now everyone is just toxic, and the older games are full of hackers and Mexicans. To say nothing of making friends in person, I don't think there's a way to do that after high school, at least not that I know of.

Sounds nice. I actually like to talk about almost anything so tell me what's your Discord so we can talk iyw!

I'm sorry to hear you've gone through that situation. No one deserves to be humiliated by anyone, especially if that person claims to be your friend. I think that making real friends it's difficult too, mainly because as I said before, most people don't value friendships because they have always had friends...

Eh why not, not like you can axe murder me from discord..

Attached: Contact .jpg (89x81, 4K)

Its ok, I'm fairly used to that sort of stuff by now. Dad does the same thing a lot, and it's usually worse than that.
I've tried making real friends on here, but there's other problems with that. A lot of people just ghost me for any reason, and most of them are nowhere near me anyways. I'm probably part of the problem as well, I always get scared when someone says they want to meet with me or something, that happened when I visited /soc/ one time. I just left the thread.

>A lot of people just ghost me for any reason, and most of them are nowhere near me anyways. I'm probably part of the problem as well, I always get scared when someone says they want to meet with me or something.

I feel you. I've gone through the exact same... It's just not fair because I try my best. Anyway, let's hope this gets better for us!

Yes, I hope things get better for you as well. You sound nice.

>I think normies don't really value friendships because they've never been through having no friends.
Cmon gitk, you cant actually think this, this is just sad. Everyone has intimate relationships, just because you cant make friends doesnt mean you should shit on other people and call them normies.

Dude stop being a thirsty contact fag, you won't get a gf like that, just get some gf irl from your Euro Country, u beta

It is ok to just be friends user, OP seems to be a bit clingy and i am hoping to help her or anybody out, maybe by being her friend. You add me if you want and i will help you with sth if i can. Not like i can fix anything in my life, so it is better to help people out

>Just because you cant make friends doesnt mean you should shit on other people and call them normies.

Actually, that's true, sorry! About the: "everybody has intimate relationships part", I don't agree at all because, for example, I don't. But yeah maybe the normie thing was a bit too much, I meant people who for some reason don't have problems finding friendships.

Why clingy? Asking this in a good way, just want to know people's opinions

Because in the OP it is written like OP is always the initiator, which works for some friendships sure but not with others. Also i get the vibe that she is your only friend, nobody should have only one friend because sometimes just being eith only one person might be burdensome a bit, not because you dont like that person anymore but simply it gets repetitive.

Having different social circles is a good thing, you get to know new people, learn from them and create memories. You can go out with one firend one night and other another night and so on..

>Also i get the vibe that she is your only friend, nobody should have only one friend

>Having different social circles is a good thing, you get to know new people, learn from them and create memories.

>You can go out with one firend one night and other another night and so on..

That's great. I would love to have more friends. It's actually one of the only things I truly want. But it's not easy. You're speaking from a position where you have access to different friends and social circles. The theory is good and I understand it, I also understand that you're trying to help by saying it, but it's not that easy. Thank you anyway for your answer :)

you are living life on easy mode, just catch the attention of some beta. you and your warm hole will never have to worry ever again.

Hey! You sound like another asshole that replied this thread earlier. Both of you had super low reading comprehension. Maybe you could hit him up and be friends :) Thank you for your super interesting, necessary and insightful feedback.

user, i reseted my social circles several times in my life. I understand it is easier said than done, i truly do.

I bet there are some things that are easy for you to do are hard for me, it is that differentiates people. I got ghosted many times(actual ghosted where i call people to gatherings and literally nobody showed up) and it got to me. I eventually made it work though, now i can make friends, true friends where you can just go on talking after no cotnact for years.

It is not an easy thing, i know..

Oh I understand. Sorry if I came up a bit rude to you. After reading a few interesting comments here, including yours, I'm realizing maybe it's time to work on improving myself and the way I interact with others. Thanks!

its hard when you can't fuck a guy to make someone give you attention. stay strong femanon. the future is female.

>50% of the population meme
They just want your resources and attentions without having to put in effort to get said resources and attention.

Also, threadly reminder that all women are whores and should not be posting on Jow Forums.

I know it is somewhat generic advice, it is generic because it works. I also know it doesnt automatically fit to everybodies life, thats why i left discord contact, just so i can help you out in a more proper long term manner.

Thats it..

>Also, threadly reminder that all women are whores and should not be posting on Jow Forums.

Also threadly reminder that you will probably die alone with that attitude ;)

Maybe the bitch doesn't want to be friends with dudes since male "friends" never really exist. Its just dudes that orbit and want to fuck but can't or dudes that will fuck eventually.
You just sound like a whinny faggot.

Attached: Pepe9.jpg (830x1262, 148K)

Thank you user hahaha I literally wouldn't mind being friends with a guy, I just want a friend irl. Anyway you got the point yeah

Wasn't trying to whiteknight I just get annoyed how autistic and entitled 99.9% of the faggots on Jow Forums are

Oh it's fine! Your comment made 100% sense

you're probably getting to clingy and she doesn't know how to fell you/afraid to hurt your feelings

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Better than going into debt slavery for a spiteful woman who has a 50% chance of divorcing me and who will use the government to force me to pay for her lifestyle. All women are unreliable, dishonarable, and fickle cunts. ;)

Okie have fun living that life! Definitely sounds like the best choice!

Well I'm not sure if that's the reason... I'm not clingy at all and, since I don't want to make people go away, I try to respect other's space. When I see someone doesn't show interest after a few attempts I try to stop bothering them while also making sure they know I'll be around if they want anything. Anyway thanks for the idea, it could have been the case

Thats understandable, I do agree theres types of people who take their friends or family for granted, I just didnt like the idea like thats the majority because that can cause you to have distaste for people in society and therefore not help you find more friends if you were to be close minded about normies (in appearance).

Hey! Kill yourself! :) Another shit thread made by a roastie.

Definitely. Thank you for pointing it out :)

You sound super frustrated with life, how sad

No problem I hope you find more friends. If shes ignoring you so much that moght be kinda toxic to cling on. Have you used the app bumble? Its really helpful for finding irl friends close to you, I recommend it.

I will try the app then! Ty

Of course! to be honest its a little weird the way it works if you dont pay for it, you basically have to match with someone who also matched with you and then message them in 24 hrs of you both matching so I recommend turning on notifications for it or remembering to check it at least 2 times a day.

Your false cheerfulness is disgusting. Additionally, here's hoping you die in a car crash in the near future, whore. Alternatively, I hope you get raped to death and beheaded by brown people. Get off my board.

Wow you're so creative! Have you tried presenting this thrilling plot to Hollywood producers? Wishing you the best with your cinematographic career :)

Good to know! Thanks for the advice user

Truly hope you get your tits cut off and your face splashed with acid, you obnoxious series of holes.

Attached: images(2).jpg (292x173, 9K)

Awww thanks! I'll make sure to send you one of them so you can touch at least one in your life.

I'd prefer if you shot yourself at the earliest opportunity. Get out.

Attached: images(3).jpg (286x176, 8K)

I will try but I don't really know how. Could you shoot yourself first so I can learn user? Tysm :)

what general area are you in? what if theres other people without friends in the same neighbourhood

my "town" is called West kidlnads, in the UK

>no u tier response
Stupid, uncreative, perfunctorally polite cumdumpster. You should have never been given access to the internet so that we could all be spared your retarded responses that I'm sure you thought were witty retorts. Dumb sluts are so fucking banal.

face reality she is just too nice to tell you that you just need to fuck off out of her life

Man I wish you could see yourself now, you look so pathetic. I didn't want to literally tell you to go eat shit, but you're humiliating yourself too much at this point.

Just leave ffs, it's getting uncomfortable to see someone this ridiculous trying to make me look bad by saying fucked up shit with no coherence.

Could be, but seeing the whole situation from my viewpoint, which I don't consider to be too optimistic, I don't think it's that. Anyway maybe it is, idk desu...

similar e-situation here, two years into knowing the person, last 6 months have been difficult, but there have been good days too...
i told her to tell me she doesnt care if she doesnt care and leave me if she wants to because its for the better of everyone
she keeps disappearing, since the very beginning she always did but now shes also ignoring me and always answering days late
what hurts is waiting for her to tell it, ill get over it but its just strange
also she always had mental issues, could be its just worse, and i believe shes not stupid so ill keep waiting because its not that big of a pain

maybe you should lighten up on the texting you are proubly texting her more often then you relize. if its like multible messages a day you have to chill. make other freinds

Shut your cockholster and fuck off, you absolutely unmitigated complete bitch of a woman. Go back to whatever shithole you came from and stop fucking up my board with your shitty threads, vapid responses, and other normalfag tendencies. Collect betas and post emoticons like a 12 year old elsewhere.

This sounds like one of the accounts I use to catfish people. Be careful user. If I were you I would send her a goodbye, say something like
I am sorry we did not talk more but I am in a rough place and I think it would be best if I made some space between me and the people I talk to online. I wish you the best of luck
-user
Then delete her. Otherwise she will just pull at your heart until she ghosts you permanently. Having the upper hand will give you more closure than if she ghosts you.

Nope it's not multiple messages a day in no way. I would say it's like 2-3 messages a week. Take into account that she actually replies sometimes so it's like:
- Hey, wanna hang out sometime?
+ Yes.I want to see you!
- Great, is Sunday okay for you?
(No response)

I feel you user. It's a really bad feeling. I think the fact that you don't know what's going on makes it worse. I totally get it, it's the question "what did I do wrong?" what hurts the most. Good luck with it.

To continue I have stuff like that happen all the time to me. A lot of girls who have friends will say that they will and want to play a game with me but every time they pick a date they end up being busy with their friends on that day. I have also had women say that they will visit me and a few times lie about loving me in an attempt to get me to masturbate on cam with them. Most recently I had a girl try to claim many times that she is my friend before ghosting me indefinitely for no reason.

Look at this poor boy throwing a tantrum. Did you run out of ideas about what to say? Is your vocabulary limited to a reduced set of violent words? Is that the only resource you have to defend yourself? Sad.