You wake up as me wat do

I made one these while back and I want to see what you guys would do as me so I can follow the advice because I'm a idiot
>me
>Brit
>18 manlet at 5'3 112 pounds
>wristlet
>6 inch pee pee
>baby face but apparently I'm cute
>live with parents and I'm in college
inb4 kys

Attached: 15d3adc7f7dd4fb01450b1c9929cca21.png (593x473, 12K)

>take the pink pill
>find a dude that wasn't a good relationship
>self improve while he supports me

If you're not a faggot then just self improve while living with your parents.

Attached: Sam_atlas.png (490x390, 225K)

wants*

origiporttioo

Drop out of college. Enter trade school. Learn welding. Weld suicide helmet. Brainblast.

my pooper was just made for pooping but I do like the self improve while living with parents idea
bop
hmm it's diffidently a different way to look at things

steal my parents money and enjoy a free trip through europe and maybe the world depending on how rich u are in a new body so i can ruin ur reputation all i want then prob just kms in the most painful way for the experience, that is if i would wake back up in my body

oh shit have mercy on my vessel man and my parents wallets

What is the issue?

No issue I'm just lost what I want to do with my life atm so I want to see what you guys would do in my shoes so I can take one of the paths

You wake up as me wot do?

>Amerimutt
>18, 5'11 186 pounds
>6in pee pee
>cute/handsome face
>NEET
>no drivers license
>scared of family and never leave room, they torment me for doing this

probably try and join college or get a job while making a tinder wearing 2 inch insoles putting me at 6ft lie height on tinder get easy pussy

also. You have nerve damage in your right butt/leg and each step feels like someone is sticking a hot fireplace poker in your spine with each step you take but dad will just say you need to exercise.

keep using the leg until I'm so use to the pain that it stops bothering me or at least isn't on the top of my mind

I'd quit Jow Forums and Vidya, then I'd take college seriously and do sales via cold calling and listen to Tony Robbins to keep myself in a perpetual state of hype to maximize my charisma, then find a good online business to get rich on.

I would disregard females completely until I'm driving in a Rolls Royce. God u wish I was 18 again.

I'd quit Jow Forums and get my license and a wagecuck job, because earning money will get me less crap than hiding from my family behind a door, and I would spend my time alone figuring out how to make more money so I can live on my own

Study, work out, go to church, dont care about anyone, do what will objectively help you. Scout for qt in your league that seems a decent person.

Damn I like this idea I'm so addicted to vidya but I think I will flood my time with a wagecuck job and college to get unaddicted
another one I like
I need to start working out another good path

You fucking lucky if you born in Britian

First two are both me. I'm trying to fix a lot of my problems before 30, and I gotta say you gotta take action. Let yourself get manipulated and hyped by motivational speakers, cut the comforts you know are bad for you, and move the line forward on positive things you want to get done.

Don't let 20 year old you deal with the problems 18 year old you has. Clear some of that easy shit out of the way.

Yeah one thing I lucked out in
Yeah I liked your ideas I'm gonna try them I will probably have wage cuck job while in college so I have less free time for vidya and then start working out to get a better self image of myself

18 is the best time to do it. Best of luck. I'm phoneposting now because I blocked Jow Forums on all my desktop browsers. We're gonna make it

I hope so user I hope so I'm on new course on monday and then I will try get wagie job it begins now fellow user

Not a brit and not even particularly cute but you are me. What the fuck.

Finish your degree and then move to Asia and teach English and get yourself an Asian gf who's shorter than you or taller if you have good taste in women, >tfw too tall to have a taller Asian gf and everything will be okay.

Get in therapy and sort my life.

we are the same davvidd shaped by those we have lost
tall gf is my taste heck yeah