Why do GenZ girls hate white boys so much?

Why is this happening? Can any of you anons explain why??

Attached: 99ABCB2B-3709-49FE-9B97-BE1D3DC64FFE.jpg (1280x1280, 128K)

You're too lazy, just go to thailand and get free pussy

they dont, youre just a fag

Propaganda.
Be literally the opposite of the propaganda the media spews. It'll lowkey make their blood boil.

They only go for black guys while in school. It's a way of rebelling against their fathers. As soon as they want to settle down (usually around the second time they get chlamydia) they go back to white guys

They don't. Stop letting random twitter screenshots that were cherrypicked to push this exact thing affect you.
Also, kys baiting faggot

Wrong, retarded bait. Literally no real experience with women.

Attached: 1495587070340.jpg (125x113, 3K)

Leave your mother's basement and you'll see exactly what OP claims to be true
Black culture is the de facto masculine enterprise in the US. Whites are self-flagellating and depicted as pathetic weasels.
It is propaganda no doubt but it's also a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Good hunting and godspeed whitebois

She's gorgeous. What's her name? ^^

Yeah, well you're wrong. Women don't care about race. The care about attractiveness and personality. Just like men do.

Also, the US is not the entire fucking world you faggot

Isabella Moner user

inb4 reddit spacing argument

Because GenZ white kids tend to be low IQ, which is bad for baby making. Sorry, just your generation's luck of the draw

Women dont like black guys that much, its just a fashion thing.

They don't whites are the most attractive men do some research retard. I bet there is a sad little Asian boy behind this post

OP, the girl in that image really doesn't look "white".

>They don't whites are the most attractive men do some research retard.

The statistics are lagging, both because the studies themselves age after publication and because the survey populations include millennials and younger Gen X.

Zoomer girls have mulatto babies at least 25% of the time, going by the babies I see in the supermarket.

Lol you're dead wrong m8. Women don't care about personality beyond having the right political opinions. They sure as shit are not like men in this regard. Women care about status. Obviously. Self-evidently.
That leads to rappers overwhelmingly promoted and celebrated by Gen Z girls of their own accord.

The US is the #1 cultural exporter the world has ever seen you fucking nonce. These ideals spread far beyond their borders because normies worldwide pay attention to them constantly.

That's a cope to believe they don't really feel the way they say but at least you understand that it's all tied to fashion, status, and image. Gen Z are the most self-absorbed and narcissistic generation to walk this planet and it's going to seriously fuck our society.

Cuz they dick small

>implying gen z girls aren't going to love white guys for being bad boys that their fathers don't want them to date

black people are ugly

im glad their 'culture' is getting appropriated by faggots and basedgoys

Attached: 1547993792162.png (596x584, 781K)

What a funny turn of events

Reminder that this bitch is ugly under her mask like almost all women are.

Definitely this, without a shadow of a doubt

Sometimes I forget just how retarded Jow Forums truly is.

Here's the truth robots.

The vast majority of people on this website are white, and are often disenfranchised lost souls who struggle with women. So from your perspective you think "since they're not with me, it's because they hate people".

This couldn't be further from the truth anons. Keep in mind that most Asian nations think very highly of white people, and they are the vast majority of the population. You have more allies than you realize.

almost every girl i know prefers white dudes op just because the girl you had a crush on in 9th grade english is dating a black dude doesnt mean thats how the world works

What kind of people do you know though

The only girl you know is your mom or your sister and just because they got with a white guy doesn't mean you dumb low iq faggot.

This, youre full of shit user. Absolute shit

Thats just the way things are now white boy. Im sorry

They only pretend to in public, behind closed doors all they really want is to fuck white men.

>Women don't care about race
wrong

Bullshit. Leftist girls still prefer white boiz. Just research some random feminists, they preach hate against whites, but still only date white bois.

Attached: kyxij2pyh3901.png (493x524, 35K)

>google her
>she was born in america with a peruvian mom
>she considers herself more peruvian than american

she's an idiot

general bigotry in white males, not even joking. Gen Z gals typically are getting more educated and straight white gen Z kids are often inexperienced amd sheltered in social awareness. You notice the only gen z kids that support trump are white boys or actually inbred white girls in the south. Women are evolving intellectually and would rather be woth a socially aware mixed person than a close minded attractive white male.

Women don't actually hate white men, they only pretend to hate them online.

>Women dont actually hate white men
Pft you clearly dont talk to many young women do you. Hahahahahaha

Only white women hate white men because they have white guilt

women pretend to be anti-racist and white-supremacy but meanwhile they would only fuck a white boy and not look at an attractive race mixed person twice. They say one thing and do another. They probably get off on being dominated and turned into a white man's whore.

Attached: truth.png (470x245, 231K)

I dunno. I dont do it but from the way my friends talk, most women dont really like you. One made a joke about white men killing themselves and the rest agreed it would be a good thing for the country. Im sorry I guess

Jesus... She is just too much. That level of beauty is crippling. I'm in love.

IKR shes just so fucking beautiful.

This, white guys are typically naive and spoiled

As a black guy I only see girls going for white guys or hookup with giga nigga Tyrone. White guys are the de facto race of men that most women date, this meme craze they supposedly have for non-white men is just insulting at this point.

When you say girls do you mean white girls or all girls?

Who the fuck cares. Zoomers are brain dead zombies. Let them be good goyz

Attached: images.jpg (351x419, 25K)

White boys are murdering them. That's why.

Attached: pol mosque shooter.jpg (768x432, 51K)

They talk a good game on twitter but actually love white boys

Fuck we is done for. Our cred is gone for good

Girls follow trends and subsequently the media a lot more, even if they aren't actively looking at the things around them. They just go with what's happening around them actively or inactively more than men do. And right now there is a shit ton of anti-white propaganda.

What are some examples of anti-white propaganda

Its everywhere user. Dont ask such silly questions

On dating sites all girls go for white men...blacks are ugly mostly and only famous ones rappers ecc get dates

Facebook is #1 duh... Almost every post I see on FB is black people making fun of white people.. I mean come on now, do you realize how many times I have stumbled upon a "White people things" or "Those crazy white people" today I have literally scrolled past 3 post saying the same thing just a different name for the white dude "It's 2019, If your BF white idgaf that mean you single, like bitch what "Timmy" gon do?" It's pretty sad desu and if you call any black person out you are gonna be called a racist sexist fuckin homophobic person anything and everything by every person ESPECIALLY WHITE CHICKS when in reality they probably say nigga far more times than I have ever said it lol....