ITT

Wyatt Fisher
Wyatt Fisher

ITT: post yours or others autistic rage
Sperged out on my brother cause he left some old fucked up mail laying in my room, it was just an advert or whatever but its the principle of the thing

Attached: lightshot-1552832624.png (276 KB, 1080x1607)

Camden Morgan
Camden Morgan

How hard is it to not touch my fuckin stuff without asking

Attached: lightshot-1552770234.png (121 KB, 1080x1563)

Nathan King
Nathan King

i can't imagine being so horrible to my family

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

he's a pompous asshat and im tired of him

Austin Ross
Austin Ross

From this point of view, if he acts like that to you its justified. You're a bit of an ass

Kevin Perry
Kevin Perry

yeah thats true, im not trying to justify my actions with this thread just attentionwhoring a bit. figured robros know this feel of sperging out on keyboards.

Daniel Thomas
Daniel Thomas

Smartphones are fuckin gay i gotta go back to a flip phone

Attached: lightshot-1552832963.png (147 KB, 1080x1523)

Charles Phillips
Charles Phillips

So he used some junk mail as a coaster or something? Why the fuck do you care?

Lucas Diaz
Lucas Diaz

I can only relate to your brother as my sister talked to me like this and it fucked me up bad

Wyatt Gutierrez
Wyatt Gutierrez

I hope he calls the cops on you desu
The gun threat should get you sent away for a bit, god willing

Eli Lopez
Eli Lopez

Its not about the mail itself its about him being so disrespectful to me and my things. I loan him something, he loses it. We go out drinking, he spills my beer when i go out for smoke.

Attached: lightshot-1552833248.png (104 KB, 911x1261)

Daniel Jenkins
Daniel Jenkins

oh i forgot this is a normie board now ill take thread elsewhere

Gavin Lee
Gavin Lee

We go out drinking, he spills my beer when i go out for smoke.
clearly intentional harassment OP

Grayson Rogers
Grayson Rogers

Yeah nothing about that makes it seem like he's doing this on purpose. Maybe stop loaning him shit?

Zachary Murphy
Zachary Murphy

Most of it is not on purpose yes I just wanted to let him know hes a piece of shit for not taking care of other peoples things

Attached: lightshot-1552833602.png (127 KB, 864x1187)

Connor White
Connor White

ok thats the end of my spergout, although I did take a piece of his mail and spray shit all over it in retaliation. I will grab a photo

Attached: 1457300241911.png (179 KB, 1017x1014)

Lucas Roberts
Lucas Roberts

I am just mean to my sister cuz she expends my dads money like its nothing and also treats my parents like shit when they've worked so hard to give us an education and shit.

I steal her clothes
Use her products when she's not around
I spit all over her closet and bed
I brushed my asshole with her makeup brushes and toothbrush
And once in a rage heat I wipped a dirty pan with her clothes because she also never does the dishes and I do them

I'm shit but she's also shit. My mom asks me to be nice to her but I swear when its with evil superficial people like that I cannot
She also feels entitled to boss over me and use my shit, dumb bitch

James Hernandez
James Hernandez

You're a piece of shit OP. Hope your brother can get over you with therapy in a few years

Attached: D8EF2409-DD1B-45CA-A1FB-3DE3370EC12E.jpg (374 KB, 1280x1760)

Logan Thomas
Logan Thomas

Justified sperg activity, and relatable

Not justified, borderline sociopathic, not relatable

Do you see why your thread has failed op

Levi Hill
Levi Hill

I'm shit but she's also shit
basically this is the whole idea of the thread, just shittery and rage

fuck off i'll go all keyboard warrior on you. its actually even more fucked up than you know

no I honestly don't understand I am too autistic, can remake thread if you want

Carter Brooks
Carter Brooks

It sounds to me like you have severe anger issues. I can't imagine caring about petty shit so much that I'd mistreat my own kind over it.

Joshua Lewis
Joshua Lewis

I am too autistic

So, you can't (as far as I can tell) prove that your brother ruined this parcel of yours, just put it in your room right? Why attack him before confronting him about it? It's just some garbage mail. You're saying it's the principle of it, what principle? Don't touch your stuff? Mail is meant to be delivered to the recipient. Where it was, you might not have found it, this thing that is "your property". Not that you care for it. From another viewpoint, couldn't it be seen as him doing you a favor, you ungrateful cunt?

Meanwhile the other guys daughter is a bitch and needs punishment in some form

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

yeah I'm in a fucked up emotional state right now. This thread is reminding me of that.
in 2014 I texted similar things to my other older brother and 2 days later he was hanging from the ceiling
a few nights ago I witnessed the aftermath of a horrible car accident, it reminded me that I could be fucking dead so easily, and all I do is lash out at people that care about me.
i will go now I am sorry can just let thread die

Noah Martinez
Noah Martinez

drive older brother to suicide
still doing the same to another brother

If this is real, this is beyond autism. Seek help.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit