ITT: post yours or others autistic rage

ITT: post yours or others autistic rage
Sperged out on my brother cause he left some old fucked up mail laying in my room, it was just an advert or whatever but its the principle of the thing

Attached: lightshot_1552832624.png (1080x1607, 276K)

How hard is it to not touch my fuckin stuff without asking

Attached: lightshot_1552770234.png (1080x1563, 121K)

i can't imagine being so horrible to my family

he's a pompous asshat and im tired of him

From this point of view, if he acts like that to you its justified. You're a bit of an ass

yeah thats true, im not trying to justify my actions with this thread just attentionwhoring a bit. figured robros know this feel of sperging out on keyboards.

Smartphones are fuckin gay i gotta go back to a flip phone

Attached: lightshot_1552832963.png (1080x1523, 147K)

So he used some junk mail as a coaster or something? Why the fuck do you care?

I can only relate to your brother as my sister talked to me like this and it fucked me up bad

I hope he calls the cops on you desu
The gun threat should get you sent away for a bit, god willing

Its not about the mail itself its about him being so disrespectful to me and my things. I loan him something, he loses it. We go out drinking, he spills my beer when i go out for smoke.

Attached: lightshot_1552833248.png (911x1261, 104K)

oh i forgot this is a normie board now ill take thread elsewhere

>We go out drinking, he spills my beer when i go out for smoke.
clearly intentional harassment OP

Yeah nothing about that makes it seem like he's doing this on purpose. Maybe stop loaning him shit?

Most of it is not on purpose yes I just wanted to let him know hes a piece of shit for not taking care of other peoples things

Attached: lightshot_1552833602.png (864x1187, 127K)

ok thats the end of my spergout, although I did take a piece of his mail and spray shit all over it in retaliation. I will grab a photo

Attached: 1457300241911.png (1017x1014, 179K)

I am just mean to my sister cuz she expends my dads money like its nothing and also treats my parents like shit when they've worked so hard to give us an education and shit.

>I steal her clothes
>Use her products when she's not around
>I spit all over her closet and bed
>I brushed my asshole with her makeup brushes and toothbrush
>And once in a rage heat I wipped a dirty pan with her clothes because she also never does the dishes and I do them

I'm shit but she's also shit. My mom asks me to be nice to her but I swear when its with evil superficial people like that I cannot
She also feels entitled to boss over me and use my shit, dumb bitch

You're a piece of shit OP. Hope your brother can get over you with therapy in a few years

Attached: D8EF2409-DD1B-45CA-A1FB-3DE3370EC12E.jpg (1280x1760, 374K)

Justified sperg activity, and relatable

Not justified, borderline sociopathic, not relatable

Do you see why your thread has failed op

>I'm shit but she's also shit
basically this is the whole idea of the thread, just shittery and rage

fuck off i'll go all keyboard warrior on you. its actually even more fucked up than you know

no I honestly don't understand I am too autistic, can remake thread if you want

It sounds to me like you have severe anger issues. I can't imagine caring about petty shit so much that I'd mistreat my own kind over it.

>I am too autistic

So, you can't (as far as I can tell) prove that your brother ruined this parcel of yours, just put it in your room right? Why attack him before confronting him about it? It's just some garbage mail. You're saying it's the principle of it, what principle? Don't touch your stuff? Mail is meant to be delivered to the recipient. Where it was, you might not have found it, this thing that is "your property". Not that you care for it. From another viewpoint, couldn't it be seen as him doing you a favor, you ungrateful cunt?

Meanwhile the other guys daughter is a bitch and needs punishment in some form

yeah I'm in a fucked up emotional state right now. This thread is reminding me of that.
in 2014 I texted similar things to my other older brother and 2 days later he was hanging from the ceiling
a few nights ago I witnessed the aftermath of a horrible car accident, it reminded me that I could be fucking dead so easily, and all I do is lash out at people that care about me.
i will go now I am sorry can just let thread die

>drive older brother to suicide
>still doing the same to another brother

If this is real, this is beyond autism. Seek help.