>natives of the Caribbean, POOF
>New zeland natives
>Emishi

and a ton we don't know about before written history

Right now

>Native Americans are only in tiny pockets of the US
>Ainu are pretty much gone

>Latinos didn't exist till like 300 years ago
> Amercian and Caribbean blacks look completely different from coastal dudes in African

Idk man, you folks shouldn't be worried about this. We might even be able to make better humans by doing this,

Honestly, the best looking people I have known in my life are mixed, my friend here is half native american, have middleastern.

Attached: ada.jpg (1104x811, 90K)

>t. mossad shill
Racemixing is degenerate, kys
Remember to sage

You may be on the wrong board here. Most of us aren't concerned with racial purity despite the occasional Jow Forumstard appearing occasionally.

BTW NZ natives (Maori) are widespread in NZ and eastern Australia, and there are still a lot of Incans in Bolivia.
What's with the Caribbean native poof?

i wish I was pure amerindian instead of a mestizo mutt with iberian, amerindian and nigger blood.
I fucking hate those iberian kikes for bringging niggers to this continent

i live in colombia and there are a lot of indigenous people asking for money on the streets cuz they just transitioned from their tribes in the jungle

ive also lived in Venezuela and the mixing there has happened way more often (Hence the caramel skin and light colored eyes) plus the white colonies are bigger. Thanks to World war 2 for all of these europeans that emigrated and stayed there.

I guess the white mixing didn't happen enough with colombia cuz of the drug war they had from the 70s to the 90s so nobody wanted to go there.
These days you only get to see the children of tourists that used prostitution. They are the only ones weirdly mixed.
(asian and native / some white and native / black and native)

ever see one?
They aren't around

stop that.

I mean the american tribes, they got pretty much wiped out.

>stop that
why should I be okay with spaniards bringing black people to the americas and mixing them with the superior native population?

>be country with average IQ of 100
>"who cares lol, race isn't real anyway"
>be flooded and mix with 70 IQ people
>country turns to shit because people are more stupid now and cultural cohesion isn't a thing anymore
>the remaining 100 IQ population is attacked for waycissm
>your country is now Brazil
Who wouldn't want that?
Also Mexico was a prosperous and advanced civilization before racemixing.

natives don't age well, africans depending of the tribe do.

>>be flooded and mix with 70 IQ people
depends on the person also 100 isn't that high my dude.

>natives don't age well, africans depending of the tribe do.
mestizos are the ones who dont age well, I have a grandma who is amerind and has aged pretty well, kys nigger lover

>depends on the person
The ones immigrating aren't the brightest ones, plus look at the averages by country.
>100 isn't that much
All 100 IQ countries are functional, peaceful and comfy to a degree. Lowering it for "lol who cares bro" will only make things worse.
Ask the brits how they feel in Paki areas.

How dare we want people to not be ugly brown mongrels, right, OP?

Attached: buzz.png (400x270, 139K)

He believes in the IQ meme. One of the reasons why /sci/ is one of the few good boards on this god forsaken place.

The natives of the caribbean were actually all genocided by the Europeans. They wanted the gold in the mountains and the fertility to the soil to grow shit for Whites.

Attached: ghosts.jpg (615x212, 13K)

mexico is a shithole because the average mexican has 6% african blood

keep believing that , go back to pol

you are disgusting for supporting the existance of these abominations

Attached: 1_IgNHRJWsB8W_-l86LnW-ng.jpg (600x450, 64K)

And yet these people will have families and carry on their genes vs you will die alone with a shotgun to your mouth. How does that make you feel to be a genetic failure of your family?

This is same mindset of the women who won't sleep with you. Now that you finally understand, roll over and accept your fate.

>die alone
nope I wont, im going to get a gf and adopt some amerindian children
>How does that make you feel to be a genetic failure of your family?
I hate my family and being 6% black so I didnt plan to pass on my genes
>This is same mindset of the women who won't sleep with you.
Ive never complained about women not sleeping with me

Look at what you let this site do to you. Have some dignity.

Okay you are definitely meming with the "6 percent black therefore I won't pass genes". No the real reason is your an ugly spic who no girl would give the time of day to.

>Look at what you let this site do to you. Have some dignity
this site didnt do anything to me
>Okay you are definitely meming with the "6 percent black therefore I won't pass genes".
I decided I dont want to pass these african chimp genes, it doesnt matter if I have a gf or not, I wont pass them
>No the real reason is your an ugly spic who no girl would give the time of day to.
why do you call me a spic if you are against racism?