What do black girls mean by this?

Jow Forums please explain exactly what she means by this.

Attached: B9057577-2E68-4DF9-A2C1-DA67E55BC775.jpg (750x630, 238K)

I found this posted only a few hours earlier. Very concerning

Attached: BCF4F6F4-373E-463C-BF5C-50B4B2A94B64.jpg (750x448, 151K)

nice find there user, really hardens

it truly is a mystery
originalio

Attached: 1550739623367-2.jpg (3345x2509, 709K)

This one is pretty disturbing desu

Poor little black boy. I hope he got a discount on that public castration.

Black girls make my peepee really hard. I want many half-black sons and daughters from many different mothers.

lmao jesus christ that girls screwy

I fucking love black girls. I wish I had one

Attached: 1522916133500.jpg (200x240, 8K)

Literally just ask one out

Attached: black r9k poster.jpg (1125x1761, 192K)

>Black girl sinks her teeth into me
>Won't let go like her life depends on it
>Does everything she can to make me feel loved and wanted

She literally told me if a girl doesn't keep her man satisfied, his stomach full and his balls empty, then she deserves to be cheated on. How many white girls have that kind of devotion?

And this is exactly why whites cant be robots. They literally have pussycat thrown at them.
The most funny thing about this is they are all hypocrites when they tell fembots they can't be robots. It's literally they same fucking logic lol

You wouldn't know as you've never seen one from your home in Tel-Aviv, rabbi.

You've clearly never been near black girls. They grind on you and try to get you to knock 'em up. Had to literally swat them off of me when I was in high school. Just kissing them gets them pregnant, desu.

True. White girls are the laziest ones.

Surely all you need are the seven dragonballs cuz then you can just wish to be white

shhiiiiet wish I finna thought 'bout dat

Except it's not. These people aren't talking about unattractive, fat losers. They want a good looking blonde guy

fat fucks can lose weight. you should have said ugly and short.

Yeah, this. I forgot that I see tall fat fucks with gfs all the time

kek what a joke. Black women have the worst personalities and attitudes on Earth, they don't need protection because no one wants to touch them in the first place.

I don't care about race, I just wish someone would care I exist and like me

Attached: 1423143744144.png (512x323, 19K)

>tfw no black boyfriend to have racist RP sex with

Right, because that perfectly describes this guy huh? Throw some more excuses at me

>now they be out there

Fuck I hate that these idiots are constantly raping their own language.

Quints have spoken
Black grills are the most based

>tfw I dont have blond hair or blue eyes
Why even exist with this pain...

>grandma
>granddad
>slavery

is this bitch 100 years old or just ignorant?

>tfw no black gf to grapefruit me

i can't fucking tell what she's saying i'm fairly certain that this is an alien trying to communicate with us about america experimenting on their friends in area 51

it means whites cant be robots. literally an ocean of ethnic pussy if you just stop munching on hot pockets and leave your basement

She's actually really cute. I wish she was my gf.

>ignorant
What do you think Sherlock?

Don't do it user. Your mulatto kid will be more of a robot incel than you, because they're also black.

Can whites get latinas? I don't want a super hot one, just a 7 would be great. Especially if she has family values.

Every fucking time. How do whitebots cope they failed life on super easy mode?

Attached: truth.png (470x245, 231K)

Jesus is that all it took? That conversation looks so awkward too. Do normies actually think or are they programmed?

Okay is this seriously true? I'm white and decent looking, in shape. Can I seriously just go try for an ethnic girl?

>when he piped my grandma
Don't know why, but that made me lol.

>average white dude with white guy height and patchy white guy pube beard
And every girl on the planet would fuck him. White bots are so pathetic.

>Can I seriously just go try for an ethnic girl?
Are you Chad?

Kek imagine her bragging about that shit "Lawd Oh yes guuuurrl, cuffed me a nice wonder bread, dick game is wack, but he make me look good in public" fucking pathetic, if you're a virgin and white lmao@your life. Literally very easy mode.

This might sound stupid but personality-wise, mostly, physically a little bit. Not natty chad though, I have to work at it.

>it's 1998+22 and ghetto culture still exists and is growing

Attached: 1521242719397.jpg (399x400, 22K)

>if you just stop munching on hot pockets and leave your basement
This. I stopped munching on hot pockets and left my basements but I get white women.

So, narcissist?

Essentially yeah. Intense self-love. Automatic self-love. But you have to try to make it subtle to other people, that's the hard part.

So you are white or latina?

He said he was white and in decent shape and looking. He could be white and fat and ugly and would still get a minority gf who basically worships him.

These girls have it easier than nonwhite guys
because white men actually love the women they marry and stay with them
unlike loyal white women

Are you saying loyal white women exist :/? Where? Thought the Jews brainwashed all of those out 15 years ago.