Are brown eyes white?

I ask because I have brown eyes and brown hair but people see me as white (I'm italian). I feel bad about myself because I see people who have brown eyes and they usually look ugly. My gf is also a blonde blue eyed slav idk if that would be racemixing.

Attached: italian cute.png (479x595, 495K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HsIibD-TLcM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>are brown eyes white?
By definition they are brown. Are you mentally challenged?

You're basically a nigger. Consider suicide.

fuck off

Attached: fml.png (1334x482, 90K)

>is x white?

This type of question, about being partly non-White, is asked endlessly on Stormfront. Some posters are asking an honest question but often others are anti-Whites desperately looking for ways to show that we are all mongrels, that there is no such thing as race, that miscegenation is good and natural, that we should all just go home and let things follow their course.

They may start with an extreme claim of some minuscule admixture, say 1/64th. Then, if we reject that for being non-White they say we are fanatics and if we accept them and their claim then we have started down the fatal slippery slope. If 1/64th is okay, they will ask, then 1/32nd must be okay too since there's little difference between 1/64th and 1/32nd. And if 1/32nd is okay then 1/16th must be fine too. And so on down the slippery slope. Their agenda is to get us on that slippery slope because that slippery slope ends with "there's only one race, the human race." With that, the White race is defined out of existence.

Even after these antis are refuted, they come back a few days later asking the same question as if there had been no prior resolution in the hopes that they can snag a few newcomers and to plant the seeds of doubt. This continues on ad infinitum.

Another tactic of the egalitarian crowd is to try to reduce the basis of White Nationalism to something as absurd and as superficial as skin color. Our contention is that we are a distinct and unique people with our own culture, history and destiny. We have not only the right but the moral duty to perpetuate ourselves. To do anything less would amount to racial suicide. We go to great lengths to preserve bio-diversity, the spotted owls, snail darters, mountain gorillas, etc. etc. Are White Europeans any less worthy of preservation?

(1 OF 2)

Attached: A239518C-5B78-4264-BB55-6B199BB00A75.jpg (640x757, 191K)

My ancestry is 100% western european and i have brown eyes

All girls I want to fuck are white, so italian girls are white

2 OF 2

Another post that appears endlessly on Stormfront is the kind that denounces various European people as not being truly White. In answer to that false accusation, the National Vanguard has stated that:

Quote.
Due to the generally deplorable understanding of race, it is necessary for us to emphasize that White people are the descendants of all historically European peoples, including the Irish, Slavs, Spaniards, Italians, Greeks, as well as the Germanic, Scandinavian, and Anglo-Saxon peoples, etc., so long as there is no discernible trace of non-White admixture. National Vanguard celebrates the cultural diversity of the White race. Our beautiful languages, traditions, and cultures are a strength. We are pan-European in our views and stand unconditionally opposed to conflicts between White peoples. Outside forces often exploit one White ethnicity against another. We do not excuse anti-White hatreds or historical "scores," and will consistently work towards reconciliation and unity in places such as the Balkans and Northern Ireland. Our watchword is no more brothers' wars.
End quote.

So, again, in response to the question, "Who's White?" we answer:

"Non-Jewish people of wholly European descent. No exceptions." And if you tell us you're not, we will believe you.

Attached: F19D929D-CFDC-44C5-B387-FACCE274B037.png (1152x1360, 1.39M)

is this one?

Attached: francesca chillemi.png (898x557, 1.2M)

She's alright

but is she white

Yes. I have brown eyes as well.
Half of all White Europeans have brown eyes.

Attached: 1491521475064.png (1217x1434, 1.04M)

Need more pictures to tell

indeed is white

Idiot...

I would literally kill myself if I had brown eyes

Attached: 1526040740403.jpg (641x706, 82K)

iT'S A DUMB QUESTION. White people are white, whether they have brown eyes or not. Brown eyed white people can have blue eyed children. But if you want to put it that way, you could argue that it is less uniquely European because only Europeans are fair. Everyone else only has one mode.

>Brown eyed white people can have blue eyed children
It's extremely rare though, and blue-eyed people have still a 33% chance of having non-blue eyed children which makes blue eyes even more valuable

>I would literally kill myself if I had brown eyes

Attached: 273.png (476x401, 138K)

I have green eyes

so you have brown eyes lmao

>t. brown eyed mutt
your ancestors were BLACKED

>I feel bad about myself because I see people
>who have brown eyes and they usually look ugly.
That's no reason to feel bad about yourself. Eye color amounts to nothing when compared to how stupid you are.

Brown eyes are white

Anyone who says otherwise is a kike trying to divide and conquer

I blame Jane Seymour.

Shes a semite mix with european. Shes beautiful but not fully "white", i'd gladly breed though

No, brown eyes aren't a white trait. This question is stupid. People with light skin and dark eyes are still superior to dark skinned people. It has to do with amount of melanin. youtu.be/HsIibD-TLcM

it depends are celts white?

Attached: 323.jpg (631x509, 44K)

Excellent post, can some user screen cap it for later sharing? Would but on mobile.

>schlomo retriever
Ahahaha

Attached: shitbull.jpg (717x717, 65K)

>90% snownigger
wew

i know you stole that pic from me faggot

Attached: parfect wamon.png (960x960, 956K)

Jews are not white.

Fuck off

Attached: normies.png (680x285, 207K)

Let’s see that flag.
If you are white you are white. You can have brown hair and brown eyes and be white. You can also have them and not be white

You're a typical Italian. Nothing to be ashamed of.

It’s simple. If you like white you are white.

I would say so but need more pics

What the absolute phuck?

Neither of you understand genetics.

Brown-eyed people only have light-eyed children if they (the brown-eyed parent) are a hybrid of eye color genes and the other parent is either light-eyed or also a hybrid.

2 Light-eyed people cannot have brown-eyed children.

This is like 5th grade biology, for fuck's sake.

>2 Light-eyed people cannot have brown-eyed children
Bullshit

SHOW YOUR FLAG!!

>2 Light-eyed people cannot have brown-eyed children
Imagine being this retarded

Yes white people has brown eyes too, eyes are an evolutionary trait going back to fishes.

brown black eyes means nigga in the blood... if you have no blue eyes, u just nigga larping as white.

moron I am italian The very land you pollute with your degeneracy was named by us.

eeeee...

Attached: 0eb0345c0896794ced6013c391713dce.jpg (1600x2133, 266K)

Immigration isn't the problem.
Allowing women to freely pick who to reproduce with is.

Female sexuality needs to be controlled to ensure the existence of humanity.

You won't want to hear it but if your skin is lighter than a suntan, you are white. More or less. Albino Niggers will be persecuted, in case you are wondering. They can go be food in Africa.

Girl in pic? In real life, girls like that get fucked silly by whoever can bed them. That is the real red pill.

So a general rule is: Lighter than a sun tan? It's white. Except for Albino Niggers. They get to be food in Africa.

she looks like an Arab

The girl you posted is latin america, stupid idiot ...

Itallians are jews that left the desert

true

shut up, mestizio u nigger

No the original italians had green or hazel eyes.
Sorry buddy but ur an arab.
Arab girls are hot though.

Hazel is (barely) european though, but only coz no one else has light eyes like that.

(currently) 30% of Italians have black hair, black eyes and olive skin, 70% have hazel eyes, brown hair and medium pale skin, 25% have light eyes, light brown hair and fair skin and 4- 5% have blonde hair, light eyes and fair skin. end

Basque my friend. Try again

Attached: basque-map.jpg (653x768, 66K)

i take the bait

zer moduz lagun

Green eyed Anglo supremacy is real.

>I would literally kill myself if I had brown eyes.
Nigger, please.

Attached: BrownEyes.jpg (1000x2662, 752K)

I'm italian...

so all the brown eyes created satanism; and the blue eyes try to correct the problem

>brown hair, blue eyes
who here /not56%/?

Attached: E2EA0471-CA6F-408D-AB6A-6AF8C996D985.jpg (255x255, 29K)

che pezzo di negra che sei comunque, negro...

penso che l'intero Thread sia un bait... nessun italino secondo me farebbe domande simili...

I'm doing well. My parents did a shit job of teaching me the language or culture for that matter. Other than genetically im about as far culturally as you can be. Been meaning to look more into it

Attached: 1481142201353.jpg (564x752, 40K)

brevik was at least ok tier

post more

Attached: 1476570367468.png (980x742, 266K)

>Is x white?
Shill b gone

Attached: 1524519955852.png (720x477, 136K)

Shit if I have any doubts if I'm white I'd say white ethnostatists can get fucked.

I'm for keeping Europe from getting totally overrun don't get me wrong, but other than that I got no stake in an ethnic hierarchy that will never value me.

I'm just here for the Mutt and Merchant memes.

Attached: 1511417911576.jpg (1248x1872, 593K)

no they aint

Attached: 1526430192008.png (1000x1000, 668K)