I just found out I was a manlet

Just got measured I'm 5'4
How the fuck do manlets cope?
Do I still stand a chance with girls?

Attached: 9cfd1b2838c51c4827de7a9409009b1d.png (420x420, 335K)

So your saying you never realised you were short until this very moment

He must have moved to Munckinland as a child.

I new I was short but I always thought I was a top tier manlet like 5'7 to 5'9 but today I found out I'm the same height as the average female
I can dream

Look up insoles and elevator shoes. You can easily gain 4-6" from a combination of them.

Would 6 be noticeable because if I could make it to 5'10 without it being noticeable that be 1 inch above average that would be fucking great

You fucking manlets just never learn, do you?

>average female 5'4
More like 5'7. How the hell could you believe you were 5'9 at your height? That's 5 inches of difference.

Every extra inch of insole makes it less comfortable. I suggest using boots if you do go for elevator shoes.

help me pls
IDK FALSE HOPE I just thought my friends was tall
thanks user I just wanna look average height idc how uncomfortable at this point

>be 6'5" (197 cm?)
>also be 140 lbs
>"hey ur so tall!! let's go hang out ;)"
>take my long sleeves off
>they see noodle arms and bones
>you can literally see their face go from excited to disgust
>they say "oh wait i actually had to do (x) today, cya user"

At least when you manlets are lanky, you're seen as "cute" and won't be fucked with by anyone. Tall lanklets are expected to be men, but they weigh just as much as a manlet does.

>just eat and gain weight dumbass
Metabolism. I eat 3000 calories per day.

I'm a noodle boy as well underweight maybe if I put muscle on girls will stop thinking of me as cute and more of an attractive way

And here I thought I was fucking skinny
>6'1 (186)
>145 lbs
>Told constantly to gain weight and would be handsome but not gaining any weight
user you must be auschwitz level skinny.

Time to become a trap or a twink, no other options

Attached: 287 - tfh28ac (2019_02_15 15_47_31 UTC).png (640x480, 8K)

>is 5'4
get fucked by the gene pool

I don't want things going in my pooper hole why can't i just get a girl ;-;
genetics are bullies

Auschwitz inmates just had a really fast metabolism

I guess date dawrf girls

I know beggars can't be choosers but 4'11 gotta be my drawing point like 4'11 to 9 foot

Just be a girl, its that simple.

No one is gona want your genes

How the fuck do I just be a girl I'm not sure that is how it works user

Just get some hormones.
Go to the gym and loose weight
Learn how to cook and clean
Find a nice man and adopt kids

I'm not attracted to guys so I can't do that unless it made lesbians go for me but I doubt because they dislike penis I'm confusion

Then just hope a tall muscular girl finds you cute as a twink.

That's a thing and wouldn't that make me not a twink as its a girl and I'm a dude therefore straight but if that is a thing I need it and I NEED IT NOW

just lift

LMAO

Attached: manlet.jpg (1876x2066, 490K)

>not being a MGTOW in 2019
lol

Fap to traps then twinks and eventually you'll like regular guys and buy dildos, it happened to me

feels bad man
I need love ;-;
I don't want to beee gayy I like my anus intact

your taller muscular gf will surely make you look like a feminine man, every one is gona know she tops you with a strap on.

I will get her to try hide her muscles in front of my family and friends and I will try be the top if she lets me easy fix

You won't be able to hide her frame.

Attached: 1499260366854.jpg (1080x1080, 106K)

Okie I need this especially if its a black girl because they at the top my list I will just tell my friends and family that she actually loves being the bottom and that I'm an alphas male or something

Black girls wont really force you into being the bottom, but I would love to sit on her lap and embrace me like if I was her child.

oh then heck yeah id be the top and frl she hot as hell id be happy if I even got the chance to cuddle with a girl like that

This is literally what I want

>tfw no older black milf to call me "my baby"

There is almost no balck milfs at the gym I go to

I have to start going to the gym to check I hope I don't share that curse I need this now