Joseph Rogan

Hey everyone Joe here,

i'm easily one of the biggest cocksuckers around, I am one of those bronerds who thinks he is super smart but is actually batshit retarded, like many of my Mediterranean shitskin friends. I like to suck the cocks of whoever is on my show to boost the ratings. BTW bro, you ever tripped the fuck out and just gone woooooooooooooahhhhhh before? Freaky fucking shit. Gorillas and stuff. Do you guys remember when my show used to be cool? I would just get super baked and talk about the dumbest shit all day long like bigfoot and shit and aliems? man, those were the days. Now my show is basically just another run of the mil radio program for sponsors to plug their products and books on. But DMT bro wooooahhhhh!

Attached: vice-joerogan333_vice_670.jpg (650x366, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2018
>listening to Joseph Roganberg

>everyone is a kike now

Attached: 1512690155718.png (1022x731, 643K)

dude he's the crypto clickbaiter king with his billions of podcasts

he sold out, yeah i know. point of my post leaf. how high are you bro

when I say everyone is a kike now, I mean we are forced to act like kikes. we live in a kike society run by kike bankers.

Well actually
*brings mic closer*
They did a study on homosexuality and the results indicated that OP was the biggest faggot on the planet.
It has to do with your pineal gland. Apparently if you're born without one, which means you can never take DMT, the greatest drug ever, you're actually addicted to cocks.
Jamie, pull up that article. Yeah, it's a brain scan, they found that OPs brain lights up in the same region when he sees a big fat schlong as a crack addict's does when they see crack
Alpha brain can actually help with that
*looks at screen*
Look at that amygdala man, those things will scare the shit out of you

> T. Hi I’m Jow Forums and everyone & everything is a scary threat and enemy. I will conflate and feed my schizophrenic delusions about the reality of the world because it gives me the artificial semblance of being one of the few that know what’s really going on, what is & isn’t relevant

Tl;dr the world is scary but mommy’s basement is comfy and the tendies are flowing and from here I’ll waste my life pretending I’m truly based and having any impact whatsoever on any topic large, small, ridiculous, or serious

I love Joe Rogan threads

Attached: 84930298478392.png (752x650, 400K)

Green text implies it’s wrong.

kek underrated

Attached: Wm3yh.png (431x316, 188K)

honestly he is one of the few leftys that i can tolerate to listen to

>Joe Rogan
>Lefty
He's a slightly right leaning libertarian

>slightly right leaning libertarian
>libertarian
>right wing

yes

Joe is a wannabe Boomer

youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8

Attached: 1526307149598.png (639x492, 496K)

christ how sad you must be to consider crypto leftists right wing at all

*brings mic closer*
so i was sucking off my bull
*end credits*

Welcome to pol

shut up kike

Every fucking thread has been moved to bant lately. Which ever Jew mod is doing this needs to be fired.

That dude smokes salvia like a champ

Reminder to hide and sage in imptrash threads.

Attached: 1518672522544.png (1000x1000, 668K)