White femanons if white men didnt exist what race of men would you prefer?

white femanons if white men didnt exist what race of men would you prefer?

Attached: 323.jpg (390x616, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17626114
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Femanons aren't real.
This thread belongs in .
This thread is absolute shit, no originality whatsoever.

answer here
strawpoll.me/17626114

Please stop this shit content OP.

OP is such a ugly worthless miserable piece of shit

probably black
they would kill themselves before they'd have to touch an indian, southeast asian or middle eastern guy

not that user but why are people so triggered.

repetitive shitposting every day

there is an option for central asians/mongolians, they are chads unlike sea & northasians

Attached: 1c577b608a54e6649f06cd9bc557889a.jpg (900x1200, 167K)

Asian. I have fantasies of being a medieval princess held captive and gang raped by muscular, chiselled, high T Mongolian invaders, where I end up enjoying it and begging for more. The thought of my little pink cunny being filled with superior yellow seed gets me off.

I predict mestizo or east asian to win
if not asian then black

you forgot about mestizos and east asians

White women literally love skeezy psychopath middle Eastern cock, stop deluding yourself.

pajeets are winning

Please for the love of God take this shit thread somewhere else please. This board is tire of the same racebating/gayop threads.

>pajeets vote for themselves
ITS RIGGED

On a board of 100% guys, I wonder why.

White femanon here. I voted for Indian. I'm actually half indian myself but I'm white passing. Mom is white and Dad is from India, West Bengal specifically.

I've dated white guys and brown guys only in my life. I lean more towards brown guys since they remind me more of my dad. It's kind of a meme I know but that's just my preference.

I'll answer any questions you guys wanna ask

i dont think homosexual men like pajeets, faggots here are more into black guys

Is there any truth to the mixed identity meme? What do you identify as?

look at the hands, its shopped you dumb nigger

yeah thots and fat used up roasties "love" them, but normal women actually find them disgusting. it's just a Jow Forums meme. I'm middle-eastern myself and know many refugees and we are basically all incel. the stigma is crazy, even tho you are well behaved white women don't like you.
it wouldn't be too bad if the women of our own race didn't have white fewer and call us all sort of shit.

White fembot here. I voted for Black because my bf tries to make be breed with a bull every other night

I'm 'white-passing' but I identify as Indian. My mom converted to Hinduism shortly after she married my dad. My dad never forced her too she just did it on her own.

I have some other half Indian friends at the temple I go to and its usually a toss up as to how they look. Some look more Indian but with lighter skin and then theres me who looks like a white girl with tan skin.

Identity is a tough thing to think about. My parents always taught me to be proud of both sides of my heritage. It just so happened that I came to identify with the Indian side more.

Disgusting Pajeet-ess

If it was 100% femanons answering, top three would consist of: northeast asian, hapa, and hispanic.

can you post your light brown hand with timestamp so I know you are really a pajeeta

I saw a qt normie white girl with a middle eastern guy the other day, plus your culture basically legalizes marital rape and guarantees a wife or 10 for every man, so quit with your complaining.

Here ya go. I'll be here for about 10 min more for any other questions

Attached: IMG_20190317_132739061.jpg (3264x2448, 1.5M)

So you defo wont date white bois ever again?

I'd beat your dirty street shitting ass to death if I saw you irl. Can't stand you freakshows

would you date a mexican who looks like a pajeet?
t. mexican who gets confused for pajeet by mexicans and pajeets

I mean I don't know about that. It's not that I'm not attracted to white men, it's just that I like brown guys more. I've dated 4 people in my life, 2 brown and 2 white, and I've had better experiences with the brown guys.

I'd be open to dating an asian guy too I think. One of my friends who is full Indian is dating this korean guy right now. He's pretty cute. I just haven't dated any asian guys because they never approach me.

Just so you know, you can go poo in my bathroom any time and don't even have to flush baby.

I mean like I said, I'm white-passing so you wouldn't be able to tell. Other Indians can tell though.

Either way, racist fucks like you are why I lean more towards POC men

There's a spanish guy in one of my classes that I think is cute. I don't like people who use the term pajeet though because its racist. It wouldn't be nice if I called you some racial slur now would it?

My (first and only) bf is indian and I love him. So maybe that. but race actually doesn't play into things hugely as there are men with attractive personalities and appearances of all races

Black won
no suprise

>There's a spanish guy in one of my classes that I think is cute.
spanish as in hispanic mestizo or spaniard?
>I don't like people who use the term pajeet though because its racist. It wouldn't be nice if I called you some racial slur now would it?
idk if you use a racial slur, this is Jow Forums after all

>I mean like I said, I'm white-passing so you wouldn't be able to tell.
We can tell by your pot belly, hairy body and long arms, but most importantly you still smell like shit. I lived on the same floor as a half indian half italian bitch my freshman year of college and she smelled shit just like her poo people.
>Either way, racist fucks like you are why I lean more towards POC men
I'm not white

Idk the difference. I thought hispanic just meant spanish people lol. He looks like the dude from Narcos. Is mestizo like more native american looking? I haven't seen many people like that where I'm from but I would be open to it I guess.

As for using racial slurs, I don't think its healthy to refer to other people. even yourself by that. I've never dated an asian guy but this one dude in my class referred to himself as a chink and it really turned me off him. Love yourself man, don't internalize racism.

!!!!!!!
Where did you guys meet!!

>Idk the difference. I thought hispanic just meant spanish people lol. He looks like the dude from Narcos.
hes probably not a mestizo then
>Is mestizo like more native american looking?
yeah

>As for using racial slurs, I don't think its healthy to refer to other people. even yourself by that. I've never dated an asian guy but this one dude in my class referred to himself as a chink and it really turned me off him. Love yourself man, don't internalize racism.

I just use racial slurs on Jow Forums, I dont really do it irl but ill try to stop using them here too

mestizo is more brown like pic related

Attached: 390e7a279e1380066b3860f4143d48c7.jpg (600x927, 58K)

Dumb fucking curry smelling cunt

i take my vote back

We go to the same uni and he's an international student. It's fun to show him popular American media/movies etc. he hasn't heard of and he shows me bollywood stuff and in general I find it interesting. He's also a great cook and it makes me feel pathetic in comparison and want to learn more. Ignore the mad scrotes and best of luck half-indian user

Asian. Handsome if theyre trendy and usually make good money. Can live out weeb dreams.

depends on the type of indian i think.

this is the average indian

Attached: images.jpg (280x180, 12K)

This is so fucking true it's honestly sickening.

Attached: 1472246248802.webm (924x572, 1.97M)

Ohh that guys pretty cute. I found this pic online of a mestizo dude I think looks nice. Both of these guys could pass for Indian desu. I think hispanic people and Indians look pretty similar. The soccer player guy could pass for Punjabi no problem.

Nice!! Ask him to make you some palak paneer, its my favorite dish. And yeah, angry trolls online have long stopped bothering me so I just ignore

well obviously not these guys.i'm talking about caucasian looking guys.i've recently learnt that some indians look japanese as well.

woops I forgot to attach the pic. This is the mestizo guy I found.

Attached: Tenoch+Huerta+Dias+De+Garcia+Photocall+64th+2DhoAtV0G7cl.jpg (396x594, 62K)

Hispanic is anyone from Spanish a Spanish speaking country. Latino are people from Latin America. Mestizo is probably the closest thing to what people actually think Hispanics are.

I thought your women had black fever? All the Muslim girls in Paris have black boyfriends.

im at least 35% less inbred looking than that guy but i can't get a hot nordic gf

a lot of south asians at my school have this sort of look

Attached: hasan-minhaj.jpg (1000x562, 481K)

This is a more accurate depiction of Mestizo men and women.

Attached: California.jpg (3888x2592, 651K)

most of the people in that pic are old, why dont you post some younger people?

I'd consider myself part of an extinct subtype of human, but hell what's the difference when these are the guys we have to pick from anyway. To answer your question, I guess asian or hispanic guys if you are counting meds as white

Date me then I'm Hispanic and also pale

virgen desesperado, que patetico

Cool story but don't ever post "date me" on this board again

>I'd consider myself part of an extinct subtype of human
what is that subtype of human

I bet 99 percent of the answers are from men

They would probably remain chaste pure virgins and schlick off to memories of when average white guys roamed the streets. Then not look at a handsome tall race mixed guy twice.

Attached: truth.png (470x245, 231K)

shutup incel virgin fag

Jews because they look white but are even better breadwinners.

That is NOT a female hand or even a "white-passing" one.

jews are mena

you think its a tranny?

haha in your dreams you pathetic incel
they want the BLACK unt BROWN BVLL