Why do you need references for a job?

why do you need references for a job?
>know literally no one

Attached: 53026419_2264714706927935_848381153357332480_n wagies neet.jpg (858x821, 80K)

ITS FOR OLD JOBS NOT YOUR MOM SAYING >HE GUT BOI
jesus just get a job that you can put on there

>jesus just get a job that you can put on there
what? i don't have any old jobs and everything still wants references

T. Seething wageslave

just add your highschool teachers and the school number kek

Every job I've been to I've paid someone online to pretend to be the manager of whatever place I'm saying I previously worked at.
They don't check that shit unless you're going for a real serious career job, and by then you should have previous experience.

just get a friend's number, tell them they're being used for a reference, and work out what you want them to say about you in case they get contacted. used to do this when I started job searching, now I have actual references so I don't need to use fake ones. some good suggestions ITT too OP.

>he wasn't home schooled
>he talked to his teachers
fucking normalfag

in theory it is to verify work history primarily and secondarily as character assessment. as far as it relates to you it is a means of filtering out the unlikable and those incapable of networking. good afternoon

wtf
how are hated people suppose to get a job then?

apply for low competition jobs or lie

>tfw hated
>tfw can't lie
even security wants a gorrillan references

you probably have some sort of social/personality disorder, keep trying to get something. if you have no work history and they still interview you the reference issue will probably be somewhat flexible.
another tip is to do volunteer work to make contacts specifically for the sake of using them as references and get experience dealing with people. it's distasteful to me but desperate times call for desperate measures.

>you probably have some sort of social/personality disorder,
definitely

It is possible to get on the ladder as a non-normie. Volunteering as suggested above, or academia are the best options. You can get references from your college or university.

>You can get references from your college or university.
not a fucking normalnigger
and not working for free

Live under the bridge and eat out of the dumpster

so your solution to not having references is to refuse to get references?

yeah that's stupid
college is for liberals and not volunteering to make corporations money or feed metheads that have more money than i do

>try to apply for security
>you need at least 5 years work experience
got told that after i spent and hour filling out an application
guess i'll just figure out how to sell meth and get shot by niggers
nice

"Just get a job"
I'd like to smash your teeth in.

you're wouldn't be volunteering at the phone company, that's probably not even legal assuming you live in the first world

hey newfag when is school starting?

your the newfag you stupid wagie bootlicker

You're confusing work experience with references. Some jobs DO ask you to provide contact info of people (teachers, professors, ex coworkers, etc) they can ask about you.

>still going over his head

Attached: 1551455021036.jpg (720x405, 49K)

>having friends
Do you know where you are

>yikes
kys