Is every single female a fucking whore?

Is every single female a fucking whore?
I am a teacher in school, and I am a headteacher too. In my class there is a cute girl. I like her very much (inb4 pedo, they should be shot in head), because she is hard working, she wants to study, mature for her age (14), and very reliable.
Today it turns out she lost her virginity yesterday. (14 is legal in my country). What the fuck? When I was 14 I didn't even dream about fucking, I played video games.

Why are females so fucking big whores.

Attached: a19d29c669198bbc5322df8810470983.jpg (512x512, 37K)

your fucking old user, go to sleep

big bait faggot, go to sleep user

not bait fuckers

>having sex makes a girl a whore
She might have lost it to her future husband.

but at 14?? she should sleep with her teddy not with a boy at 14

it's the boy who fucked her who would be at fault, why do people blame women for men's problems so often?

She wasn't raped, she opened her legs

FBI's gonna bust down your door if you even try that.

what? I said I am not a pedo you fucking idiot

I guarantee you she wasn't the one who initiated, but some normie boy

I can say you were a faggot when you were young.

are you saying me that at 14 you were a fucking chad fucking everything that moved?

I teach her boyfriend too, he is a fucking idiot. I really can't get it what she sees in him.

I dunno, I'm not particularly proud of it but I was a super horndog as a youngster and fucked a younger girl
young people are just horny little monsters, that's why a good sex education is way better than abstinence and demonization

girls unironically like dumb guys because it's cute in a way a puppy would be

>pedos should be shot in the head
>is a pedo

Such dystopian times. If a girl loses it at fourteen she was sexualized years before that. *you're
If you start young you're a slut, though people misuse the word whore due to the culture of having to buy females things before sex.

>stuffed animals by hs age
That personality type literally never stops cuddling cute things moron. People of age have stuffed animals, MLP tier people, because of your idiot insinuation that innocence is something that puberty destroys. You should lose it before you even hit puberty. Kids with pride and maturity throw the dolls in the trash by like age eleven.

what country this

>she lost her virginity yesterday.
>What the fuck?

She was given an opportunity to fuck, and she took it.

Just like you would have taken the opportunity to fuck at age 14 if it had been offered to you.

Most girls get the opportunity. Most guys don't. It might be unfair, but you get no guarantees that life will be fair.

>a fucking whore
She probably figured that the downsides to being a "whore" are not that bad, compared to the upside of the fun of having lots of sex.

Again, you probably would have made this same trade-off at age 14, if you had been given the chance.

whoa take it easy there pardner

>woah man don't converse just be braindead

I don't know what you're talking about, the shit you said was just bonkers

>knowing when your 14-year-old student lost her virginity

>doesn't understand real talk
>>dude WEE

>inb4 pedo, they should be shot in head
gas yourself normalfag

no it's just dumb as hell

kids at that age can't keep a secret and they are bullying each other
She didn't go to school today, and I asked what happened with her. One said that she is maybe still bleeding from losing her virginity. I was like what the fuck, everyone is laughing, her boyriend was just red as hell, not saying anything.

>is a pedo
kill yourself. I am not a pedo and I never was. It is sickening for me.

hungary

At 14 I wouldn't even know where to put my dick, not even to fuck

I would literally shoot you in the head

>>the weedle deee deeeeed etc

You're not even worth responding to retard, seriously. I spoke my mind and you degraded it to childish chatterbox tier replies.

>pedos should die
>all women r whores by young ages
Explain your logic Timmy.

are you this dumb on purpose or you are just mentally retarded?

28 "whore here". I lost my virginity when I was 14 as well. There is nothing whorish about it, it is one of the most beatiful moment in my life.

Not an argument. If pedo is wrong then why are you acting like children have sex and it's all of them? Going to bother to explain why faggot?

Did not think so.

>At 14 I wouldn't even know where to put my dick, not even to fuck

I don't believe you. I think what you're trying to say (in an overly-exaggerated way) is that you didn't have the social maturity at age 14 to sustain a relationship with a girl.

But 14-year-old girls don't have that kind of maturity either. Yet, they have sex, because older and more alpha males select them and introduce them to it. Not in the context of a relationship, but rather, just plain old "pump and dump" sex.

If we lived in a very different society, and if you were 14 years old, and an older and more alpha female selected you for sex -- then she would have told you to simply put your penis in her vagina and thrust, and it would have all worked out. That's not to say that you would have had the maturity to sustain a relationship with her, but you would have at least been capable of having sex if the opportunity came up. That's pretty much what 14-year-old girls experience.