Have chronic fatigue

>have chronic fatigue
>no one takes it serious just shrugs or says whatever
>need to sleep 12 hours a day
>still tired
>on top of that have to lay around for 2-3 hours after sleeping
>need to lay down about 4-8 hours a day
>bed ridden literally all day every day
>so tired if i wake up in the middle of the night i cant piss or drink water and suffer dehydration or wake up every 30 minutes having to piss myself
>doing chores is about all i can do i simply cant work or even leave the house for a long time
>if Im out for more than a few hours i get scared and anxious i might faint or just collapse
>get light headed easy as fuck feel weak brain fog slow
>if i sleep less than like 9 hours my eyes literally hurt all day
>if i sleep around 7 hours i become dissociated from reality i cant think straight or even comprehend reality sometimes
>even 9 hours of sleep feels like shit really need 10-12 hours and still pretty tired
>feel tired half the time to the point my eyes hurt
>my eyes are just completely black underneath looks like its just colored in with black sharpie
>pale flushed sickly looking
>everyone tells me i look tired as fuck sometimes people say it looks like i havent slept in 10 years
>nothing medical works
>no vitamins diet exercise sunshine water
>pretty sure at least half of it is from depression but i have 0 happiness in my life and trapped in my own personal hell
>my friends can just do all nighters or wake up whenever and be fine
>i need 12 hours of sleep in perfect conditions has to be warm humid comfortable dark and quiet and i need 12 hours

I fucking hate this. God damn it i fucking hate this curse. I fucking hate how people get neetbux saying oH iM aNxIoUs I CanT lEavE ThE hOuSe Or talk to people its hard. I have unbearable anxiety on top of this and everyones just like oh youre a lazy piece of shit just work get a job you need to exercise and diet more

Attached: FA60D700-CA74-4EE5-AFEC-15C1A2F85936.png (650x773, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Adderall Alarm Clock
drhyman.com/blog/2012/06/13/ten-reasons-to-quit-your-coffee/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what are you able to do at the energy levels you have while awake? would you mind describing what activities happen on an average day?

did you mean that you don't get vitamins, diet, exercise, sunshine or water? or that they don't make a difference?

With coffee i manage to get some exercise in but i feel exhausted the whole time but Im just used to looking like a cancer patient and walking around with giant black rings under my eyes and i get quite a bit of chores done sometimes if i get buzzing off coffee hard

But i usually just wake up and my eyes hurt like the other day i didnt get a full on had day of sleep and i my eyes hurt and i wiped the crust out of my eyes and it poked my eye and it just kept happening and hurting

I am seriously worried about fainting at a job and i cant sleep because i get anxious and i know what will happen and i wake up with no sleep and i just go there light headed confused looking like a zombie fucking everything up. Have lost every job in a few months from my chronic fatigue

Tried multi vitamins, i eat vegetables every day, i start drinking water as soon as i wake up during the summer i go outside a lot and i sit in the sun and try and tan sometimes, walk around with a bottle of water and i still feel it. It feels like its gotten worse its definitely worse than it was in school and i barely slept at all then

I thought ok im sleeping too much and i start sleeping 7 hours a night and it just gets worse and worse and the tiredness just adds up and i get more and more tired every day and it becomes harder

No matter what i do i need 12 hours of sleep

what meds have you tried? i was in a similar boat to you, admittedly not as exaggerated, but i went to the doc and he put me on modafinil.
this shit is like fucking magic, i laugh at people who need to finish a coffee to start their day now, i'm fully awake and alert 15-30 mins after taking one no matter how long i've slept for.

Is chronic fatigue on its own a thing?Isn't it related to some other condition?

Try getting an addy perscription. Set an alarm an hour before you'd like to wake up, and pop half a pill and go back to bed.
make sure to have a second alarm set to avoid oversleeping, but when you wake up, you'll be in god mode.
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Adderall Alarm Clock

Oh and the more tired i get the more i feel crazy and anxious as fuck i never get full on crazy hearing voices and shit but i get pretty weird feeling and almost dissociated i really dont like it

Jesus christ someone calm this user down

Attached: 1438960056919.jpg (470x437, 24K)

don't be rude user,op can't sleep normally like the rest of us

Attached: 1551198384204.jpg (768x522, 42K)

I have no clue but i know for a fact thats the perfect phrase to sum up how ive always felt as soon as i heard the term i was like yup thats me nothing else could ever describe it. Just being chronically tired 24/7 no matter what i do

Hell no i went that route. They just make me feel more tired because theyre trying to boost my energy but i have no energy to give so it just tries making energy out of nothing and it just drains me and rips energy away from my already dwindling health. This is so god damn sad. And when i take Ritalin or addy or anything I instantly get anxious as fuck like sweating lock myself away jack off to weird fetish crap hate myself after and i just take or snort more and then jack off all over again and cycle until ive stayed up all night with Ritalin powder all over my clothes 7 am begging myself to stop

Whats modafinil? Is it like Ritalin where its an energy booster or what? Or is it like an energy boost without a buzz? How is that even possible. I looked at it on the deep web before

For some reason alcohol completely cures it for a very short window. But its very volatile i can crash at any time and go back to feeling like total shit and even worse and with a headache. I constantly need to eat for energy so it made me chubby but if i drink i dont need food i get energetic as fuck talking to people i feel healthy i look healthier the bags under my eyes go away i feel awake for awhile but if i crash its hell and i only get a few hours out of it

Thank you. I sympathise with not being able to keep a job because of your current condition. How much coffee are you drinking daily?
How many hours are you able to stay awake for?

i don't really want to recommend medication because im not a physician- at the front of my mind though is the experience with beta blockers though, i wanted to try them for agoraphobia/social anxiety. I found they were quite thorough, worked straight away, and gave me a natural energy- however, i felt a bit uncomfortable with how uninhibited i felt on them, so i stopped taking them after just 3 days.

>I have no clue but i know for a fact thats the perfect phrase to sum up how ive always felt as soon as i heard the term i was like yup thats me nothing else could ever describe it. Just being chronically tired 24/7 no matter what i do
You should try to get some bloodwork done op.Maybe it's a liver related thing,or some other stuff.What's your diet like?Do you drink enough liquids?Could be another cause for the 0 energy thing.Maybe you have some infection that you don't even know about and your system is struggling to fight it so you got no energy left to go throughout your day.How long has this been going on for?How old are you?Did it start after your depression?

I drink a pot or two of coffee and i end up staying all night because i have hellish anxiety and i dont know why Im just afraid to face the next day and i feel like Im more tired in the morning and all day long and around night i get more and more awake and the closer i get to bed the more awake i feel and i try to get stuff in that time frame because i know as soon as i wake up its back to normal hell.

Eyes crusty hurting light headed sick feeling tired cant get anything done cant focus. I just let my life go to shit. I blow off super important shit because I am so tired my mind just convinces me to sleep and blow everything off like i just do anything to sleep or relax more

Well i could use anti anxiety too

I have no medical health insurance shit. I tried applying to get Medicaid and i work for myself from home here and there and make a little bit and i have none of the documents they want for me to get health insurance shit so i just blew it off

i don't really know shit about ritalin but for me, moda has been a god drug. i get no jitters or anything like that. no side effects at all as far as i'm aware. well, except being able to stay up way longer than i should. but even then, i pass out super late, get 3-5 hours of sleep just to wake up and take another and feel absolutely fine. i used to need 10-12 hours just to feel sluggish at best and would sleep for over 16 hours commonly.

it is supposed to be given for sleep disorders, to boost energy while awake but also somehow improve the quality of your sleep. i forgot to mention that i also started having far more lucid and consistent dreams after taking it because i've been getting much better sleep.

I'm not gonna recommend anything further because you're coming across like a basketcase at this point.
>wah wah I have headaches listen to me complain!!!
You realize there are people at the disability office who get paid to listen to you complain and file paperwork all day, right? What do you think a bunch of autists on the internet will do for you, buddy?
You remind me of people with a sick ego, who feed on the attention they gain by self-destructive behavior. it's disgusting and will only carry you so far, until you end up on a street corner with all of your unsolved sicknesses.
If your lot in life was so miserable, you wouldn't be coming to r9k to complain, so you can get a dopamine boost with every reply that will carry you through another self-imposed 'miserable day'.
You would've taken the time to learn meditation and self discipline. Everyone who takes adderall gets anxiety and has their sex drive affected. You should've told your doctor this, rather than binging on your pills, only to then cry out "I WENT THAT ROUTE AND IT DIDN'T WORK I JUST SNORTED IT ALL WAAAAH WHY DOESN'T ANYTHING WORK FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEE"

>muh anxiety
>muh pills
>muh attention seeking

Attached: 1512900774642s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

you NEED to wean OFF coffee, good gracious, if nothing is helping with your fatigue as it is, reducing the coffee is no loss. The reason for this, i need to collate some evidences....

drhyman.com/blog/2012/06/13/ten-reasons-to-quit-your-coffee/

but here is a start

do some researches into this i know one article linked by an user isn't much to go on

bla bla bla bla

look. he's gona get through this- if ur not here to help, you CAN leave yknow...

he CAN stay and laugh at OP y'know...

Attached: dc567y2-c5236632-994d-471b-9436-754e288f1f13.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Does it give you a buzz tho? Does it feel like coffee or just something subtle you dont notice or what i cant really understand what it is

Like a long release energy drink or something?

Yeah fuck off retard i didnt even read that that wall of stupid shit

Nonono. I went years without coffee it was hell and now i love coffee i just need to make sure i dont drink it close to bed time. Coffee is a fucking miracle it makes me feel a little normal for a few hours still have eye bags and look like shit tho.

I think it trains my brain to not be retarded like i smoked weed for years and ever since i quit and even when i wasnt smoking i just naturally felt the stoned effect like stupid as fuck, slow, tired, hungry as fuck, inhaling everything to eat in sight. I think if i drink caffeine itll train my brain to be faster and require less sleep and shit. I think smoking weed so much is what made it get worse because my body is just naturally already so tired

>Yeah fuck off retard i didnt even read that that wall of stupid shit

its literally the best bit of advice in the entire thread you fucking mong

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 6K)

nah i don't really feel any buzz or high while on it. i just feel alert and awake, that simple.
i'm not a coffee drinker though and i wouldn't describe how i feel after drinking energy drinks or copious amounts of soda a buzz either. that reminds me that moda has no crash, which is where caffeine and addy have failed me in the past as well.

Have you tried a candida cleanse, my boy?

Hm Im curious about it i want my body to be normal and not need a chemical to function

What else does it do? Like change appetite? Less hunger? Faster reaction? Faster thinking? What happens if you take more of it do you just not notice any different effect?

And you say you felt similarly shitty before you started taking it? You take it daily?

it does actually sound like you're still stoned. that is weird. I'd give my doctor a comprehensive history of these developments; write it out for them; send the same writing to doctors and universities for as more feedback; collate it all then decide how to proceed from there. One might reach out to help.

this is called depression you retard you aren't special, drink more water (so you don't wake up dehydrated) and go to the fucking doctor

like i said, i'm not aware of any side effects aside from staying up way longer than i should because i just don't get tired at a normal hour.

i've read that moda can allegedly boost cognitive ability but i've not really noticed any of that shit. apparently the movie Limitless was based on moda.

i've not attempted to take more than one a day, but yeah i do take 200mg daily. before i started taking it, i would sleep anywhere between 7 and 18 hours at a time, probably averaging around 11 hours. I would still feel exhausted throughout the day no matter what.

also, it is quite normal these days to require a chemical to function. i used to be like that too though, always avoided meds because i thought i was above that. that just ain't how it be.

it's not necessarily depression. that's what my doc thought at first and i went through months and months of trying different antidepressants and shit that did nothing for me. now we're thinking it might actually be a sleep disorder, and sure enough this sleep disorder med has made insane changes in my life in just 3 months.

Dude are you diabetic

Hypothyroidism.

Thank me later.