What is your crush/unrequited love/oneitis like, user? Looks, personality, quirks...

What is your crush/unrequited love/oneitis like, user? Looks, personality, quirks? What is the nature of your relationship with her? How long have you been interested in her?

Attached: 10373920372.jpg (1235x2046, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-A8GvUehq4&feature=youtu.be&t=40m19s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's pretty tall, blonde hair, really upbeat and energetic and pleasant to be around. She is nice enough to me but we don't speak much at all and I don't have any social skills anyway

>looks
Couldn't find the pic but there's a particular french actress I saw that looks exactly like her but without acne. She's real pretty.
>personality
She's pretty quiet and a little awkward, but she's nice
>quirks
Kinda weird sense of humor
>nature of relationship
She's in the same program as me, sat next to her in a couple courses and started hanging out. I kinda ghosted her when I realized I was into her and she definitely wasn't into me.
>how long
About a year, give or take.

>Pretty green blue eyes
>Dark hair, curly and short
>Great tits and ass, lil chubby
Great smile, straight teeth
>Musically gifted
>Stoner
>Lip ring
>Good sense of humor
>Witty, dark
>Be friends with mutual friends
>A few weeks of crushing
>I've told her I'm too nervous to kiss her and she's like
>I'm a girl too d-desu I think I'm bi and I've just been blocking it out for a while

Also
>Tall, skinny boi
>Glasses and short hair and a warm smile
>Mfw I look over at him and he's always staring at me
>Liked him for a few months now but didn't want to do anything about it, he just got out of a relationship
>Met through mutual friends
>Can't do anything about it because it might make the group dynamic awkward

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-120815.png (1080x2160, 1.42M)

You got a sauce on that pic my friend?

It might not hurt to reach out user.

Lol nah I steal my memes from here cause I'm a shit-tier, phone-posting roastie, I just forgot to crop it

Can't suffer from oneitis if you never regularly see any same girl.

Now that's advanced planning.

>crush/unrequited love/oneitis
Anyone that has these past age 12 is genuinely retarded.

Reposting my sad tale again.
I'd describe her as goddess-like in appearance. Very attractive, near enough average height for a girl. Mixed latina, her skin is a lovely light brown and her eyes are brown with mild orange-gold accents. Amazing facial aesthetics. She's a brunette, her hair is long and wave-shaped although it gets messy easily and she has to brush it a lot. At the moment it is close to waist length.
Her body is amazing, she's slender overall but she's nicely plump around her butt and her thighs, her midriff is similarly soft and has just a bit of pudge. I love her navel, too. Her hands are pretty and even her feet have a bit of plumpness to them, but they're shaped perfectly and just the right size. Her breasts are great- not too big, they're about as big as I like but I don't know if I just think that because they're hers. I don't think I would complain if they were a little bigger, but really I do think she is perfect as is.
She somewhat knows I like her, but as far as I can tell she doesn't know how much I do or how I feel about her.
Cont.

Attached: 1508118181546.png (737x830, 337K)

I have known her since we were around 12-13, she was a year younger than me, we're early 20s now. We used to talk a lot but over time our contact has diminished to where it's mostly texting and not so much in person. She used to have more energy in her, now not so much. She can be very thoughtful and kind but most of the time, she is more reserved and introverted and doesn't show a whole lot of emotion. She is smart which is another thing I find attractive but doesn't seem to have any drive to do much of anything, or make any use of her talents.
She knew from about two years into our friendship that I was attracted to her, but I don't think she knows what I've felt for her on an emotional level, nor does she seem aware that I've come to deify her. She is the only girl I ever had any kind of feelings for, and I think, always will be.
She is also a lesbian, meaning there is truly not a hope in hell for me to ever have her.

Since last time I posted in a oneitis thread things are mostly the same, there's really no way for me to move forward with her but I've opened up a little to her about how these feelings for her exist without being too specific.
_

I spent about an hour talking with her this morning. It's still a weird, bittersweet feeling whenever I'm interacting with her. Sort of like basking in a holy warmth created by a flame I know I can't touch.

>Her body is amazing, she's slender overall but she's nicely plump around her butt and her thighs, her midriff is similarly soft and has just a bit of pudge. I love her navel, too. Her hands are pretty and even her feet have a bit of plumpness to them, but they're shaped perfectly and just the right size. Her breasts are great- not too big, they're about as big as I like
Am I the only one who just never really thinks sexually about girls I know? It's only ever some imaginary girl whose features are shifting and imprecise.

Dark hair, big tits with a special mark, a bit crazy but mostly in an entertaining and refreshing way. I'm not talking to her anymore because it was clearly a one-sided friendship.

Just give a Rianne gf already.

Attached: 098bee36e41b5cb34cfe0ee883f560ed.jpg (399x600, 31K)

Maybe not, user, could be your mind doesn't like conjuring fantasies about the girls you know personally and just wants to run with its own ideas instead.

In my case my oneitis formed my sexual tastes almost entirely, I find it hard to fantasize about girls that aren't her. She's given me the aesthetic preferences and I think she's probably the root of my fetishes too. I'm really into giantess and omnipotence stuff, and I think she was the catalyst for those interests. I never had them before I met her.

Attached: 1503787192325.png (1004x888, 154K)

>it was clearly a one-sided friendship.
This sounds like it would really suck. I don't even know what I'd do withh a situation like that.
I hope you find an ideal waifu someday user.

Why's that user? I don't get it.

>tomboy with a ponytail
>introvert and smart
>has no friends
>dresses like a regular guy basically

What's holding you back?
Orrigi

About 5'2", blonde hair, smart, but not pretentious, uses 3000 most common words in conversation, probably a contraalto voice wise, usually wears skirts and this grey hoodie or sweatpants.
I see her weekly at uni's anime club and share a course with her. She is probably the girl I talk to the most. Sometimes I feel like she is looking at me in class but I remember that it is just me tricking myself because:
Lesbian
I have hope, because I know she's kind of the more feminine type of lesbian, and the only girl she dated turned into a guy, but, is that just me tricking myself even more?

Listen to me
There is hope
Lesbianism is a meme
youtube.com/watch?v=p-A8GvUehq4&feature=youtu.be&t=40m19s
BUT! you can't just come right out and discount their "lesbianism" because they've made it this very personal and intimate facet about their personality
Common sense would dictate that you wouldn't say that to their faces, but I'm not going to leave things to chance without at least forewarning you

When I get oneitis, I may become critical of the person who is the subject of my affectations, so, as a result, I may criticize their capacity to be a good mother
Which of course, for me, is the end result of a relationship
Or the main goal

My main point,
Lesbianism is bullshit
Women are more inclined to be attracted to your personality
Just be a good person, and she might just cut that lesbian bullshit out

Attached: 1552133131719.jpg (560x796, 195K)

Have you pulled this off big guy?

Attached: 1545576623101.jpg (2048x1536, 526K)

we're the same height
she's the total opposite of me cheerful, popular, and all that.
>Big Curly Hair ( I mean huge)
>About my height so 6'1 i guess
>Ass = Fire

we've been friends, well we we're friends for 2 years and one of my friends told her that i had i feelings for her and we stopped talking.
So...yeah.

Attached: 1srpec.png (575x411, 280K)

Interesting. Maybe it's not totally hopeless for me after all.

Attached: 1550187360336.jpg (1198x839, 212K)

>your crush/unrequited love/oneitis
I've never had one of these.

Attached: mpv-shot0015 (2)-2.jpg (1021x675, 272K)

>looks
She looked practically like pic related when I fell for her my freshmen year. Brown hair (usually in a ponytail like pic related), brown eyes, white, and braces.
>personality
She was real smart. She loved to laugh at my cheesy jokes and puns. She loved to laugh in general. She acted "wild" (conpared to me). She loved to dance and make jokes. Nerdy. Dorky.
>quirks
She was real smart, but she always considered me the "brains" of our duo. She loved to talk to me. I remember this one time she beat at this math game by answering before me. She was ecstatic. Real cute. She couldn't believe she was smart. She was also into gymnastics. This of course led to our falling out of touch.
>relationship
I had her for 3 of my classes in freshmen year. In 2 of those, we sat next to eachother and talked to me, joked around, had fun, laughed at my jokes. We had so much fun. She almost made me feel normal. Until she left. I don't mind that we never got together. Part of it is my fault. I never asked her out. The next year, she went homeschooled to focus on her gymnastics. I never really saw her after that.
>how long
Since my freshmen year, so that would be 5 years of me pining over a girl that most likely forgot me. Funnily enough I never saw her until a few weeks ago, at the mall shopping. She looked beautiful. I tell you it felt like something straight out of some cheesy novella. After seeing her, I frantically looked for her on social media (for the 5th time) and actually found her. She was going to college and looked so happy. I'm happy that she is happy. I'll just remain on the sidelines, unseen. Just like I spent most of my life, besides the time she was in it.

Attached: NATASHA Luan.jpg (1000x1415, 1.15M)

>looks
Kind of jewy; pale, some acne, black eyes, thick black hair, average height, I dunno about his body but probably average build, nice hands
>personality
Very supportive and helpful, funny, cynical (sometimes), intelligent, caring
>quirks
Bipolar, shady past, ugly-cute laugh
>relationship
We're in group together which unfortunately means no dating.
>how long
Four months, pretty much since we met

>Looks
About 5'5. She has shorter blonde hair. Dark blue eyes and a nice smile. she is really cute
>Personality
She seems kinda shy
>Quirks
I don't know of any
>Relationship
None. I've only talked to her maybe once or twice. She obviously is interested in another guy and I'm too awkward and insecure to even talk to her.
>How long
About six months

I, personally, have bedded one lesbian and one "questioning" woman simultaneously
Make no mistake about it, Lesbianism is a farce as it merely masquerades true promiscuous female nature as exclusivity only to females
When enough pressure is applied, such as wealth, nearly any woman will do nearly anything
It is also helpful to have a strong personality, and to take none of their shit tests, they love being BTFO
If you can get in their heads, you can get in their beds, so the old adage goes
And I believe there is some truth to it
You have to piss them off a little bit

HOWEVER
I would not recommend seeking the affectations of a self-proclaimed lesbian
They seem to me to be rather entrenched into their narrow world view
It's a matter of how hard do you want to work on this person
Do you think it's worth the effort
for me, it has almost never been worth the effort to deprogram someone
not my job
so, most of the time, I don't bother with them
but, yes, it can be done

tl;dr go back and read it

The nature of women is to be promiscuous
They aren't drawn to an individuals looks as much as males are to females
That being said, don't let the little head do the thinking for the big head
You have to decide if it's worth pursuing
I don't think it is, but if she's truly worth that much to you, then go for it
It's not your job to fix someone, but if you love them, then you will try
Homosexuality in humans is generally transmitted via recruiting in some form or fashion
to a certain extent, lesbians are women who have been indoctrinated to hate men
they almost all engage in pursuing carnal delights and are controlled by the pleasures of the flesh
Lesbians typically have some sort of emotional disconnect towards men, especially in more severe cases
And until she conquers her addiction, it will always be you second

I can tell you how to do it, if you like

How does one go about doing it then? qazwxs

Attached: risperdal.gif (1000x708, 324K)

shes smol, kind of looks like eva green but with a totally flat chest, has a nice butt though. she was my friends fuck buddy and i was just always very attracted to her. shes not in my life anymore, i havent spoken to her in over a year, but i havent been able to get her off my mind for like 5 years now. her personality is pretty shit tbqh, half the time she was a cold bitch to me, the other half shes all bubbly and lovey. was never sure if thats just how she is or if she just liked fucking with me. but i still like her so i guess my taste is total shit.

Never met her. She seems nice in interviews though.

Attached: 028.jpg (2048x1365, 184K)

>looks
thin, blonde long hair, green eyes
>quirks
easily stressed
>nature of relationship
acquaintances at best
>how long
4 yrs

similar situation, rip

We'll get through it. I'm just glad I have a way to keep tabs on her now.

>Looks
She has dark brown hair and big blue eyes. Her face is average, but she has a beautiful smile. She's a bit petite, and has small breasts but a bigger butt.
>Personality
She's shy, but has a huge emphasis on doing things the right way. As a result, she's hardworking, diligent, and trustworthy. In general, she tends to act really mature.
>Quirks
Sometimes, she does minor little kid things like playing with her food, but once she realizes what she's doing she gets super embarrassed. She also stares alot.
>Nature of relationship
We're classmates at uni. When we first "met", we kept running into each other because we had the exact same class schedule, just an hour off. The next semester, we had the exact same schedule with the same times too, and we sat next to each other. We would also eat together one on one in the cafeteria several times a week, because we're both loners. I asked her out a month ago and after getting rejected I've started secretly avoiding her because it's too painful to be around her.
>How long
Well, I found her phisically attractive from the beginning, so like a year and a half. She really started to become my oneitis like half a year ago though.

Anyone got any advice to help me stop thinking about her?