Asian Men are the TOUGHEST People Ever!

And I ain't exaggerating! It's the fucking truth! Despite all the constant bullshit that we have to go through in society from the negative (and often false) portrayals and stereotypes that are perpetuated by Western mediaa to stigmatize Asian males; to the countless Asian females who continue to dump on us and slander us with lies; to the jealous privileged racist White males who do everything to mock and belittle us in an attempt to derail our eventual success of overthrowing the White male power structure, Asian males are STILL the MOST SUCCESSFUL minority group ever! We're the HIGHEST income earners (with AMWF couples earning the most income out of all interracial couples). Asian males have held almost every government position in American history (mayor, governor, senator, congress, etc.), we dominate the academic fields, the business fields, the science and technology fields with a growing number of Asian men joining the military and sports. And despite Hollywood being a breeding ground for anti-straight Asian male sentiment, many straight Asian males have had successful careers as actors, producers, and directors.

No other group in history has had to overcome this much social stigmas/obstacles and still be very successful at the same time. Think about it, Asian males are the only group who DON'T benefit from affirmative action or from some kind of social privilege status. It's basically us against the world! Whites have their White Privilege thing going on. Asian women benefit from Asian Female Privilege, affirmative action, and many times marry Whites and Jews in order to climb the social ladder. Other minorities like Blacks and Hispanics can't succeed without some form of affirmative action or government assistance. If all these groups had to go through what Asian males went through, none of them would last a fucking second!

That's why Asian men are the toughest people ever!

Attached: 6ad291675a2583884a5d7f75cd35c4c0.jpg (625x960, 59K)

all muscle, no pp

yes yes we no i aint reading all that. there is proof that Asians are from another world

this, we came here with whites.

This guy isn't natty

Exactly. Zero use to the ladies

>exactly

eegxactry

Tough men are boring. Give me a lithe, cutesy-wutesy pretty-boy manlet I can manhandle and dominate any day.

sorry bud, only the fat, stinky kind of asian here.

Cool. So blacks are native?

>blacks

who cares

>Give me a lithe, cutesy-wutesy pretty-boy manlet. I can manhandle and dominate any day.

Sounds pretty hot. I'm a 5'7 twink manlet. Not much of a pretty boy though. You'd have to feminize me and dress me up like a girl.

Why the fuck are people making such shit bait recently, like seriously.
Jow Forums is 50% bait anyways but recently I`ts been complete shit, like fucking hell this is bloody awful.

Attached: 6ac8cc88696da304a3afc94b0d415cd67f81036c_00.jpg (200x200, 5K)

if theyre so fucking tough mate why cant they open their eyes

they had to withstand Stacey making a stink face at their lunch that one time back in grade school and now see white people everywhere enjoying the cuisine of their heritage

only chad asians are mongolians

it's probably not even bait, probably was copied off some asiancel's r/aznmasculinity blog

p-post more masculine asian bois bls

I gotcha user. Here you go :3

Attached: 1552886480156.jpg (575x1024, 67K)

You do since you replied.

only to respond to the previous

the media portrayal of asians has always been tough guys.

>ww2
asian guys are scary monsters
>70's and onward
asian guys are kung fu masters

It's never been as bad as it is now.

>asian guys have small dicks and are smart but funny/dorky. not sexual beings tho teeheehee

I can see that. all movies have had to please women since like what, 2012?