Shy boys

Are any girls interested in shy skinny boys after middle/highschool(even in highschool it's pretty much over since every girl lusts over jocks),or is it literally over for them,after that point?

Attached: FB3F4YFBY4BFY4.jpg (590x350, 27K)

yes they are, see every popular musician in the past 100 years

>just see every model looking chad in the 100 years bro
Also they are attracted to them because of their fame/success and the whole musician thing.We're talking about average guys here.

that's not true, how do you think they get so popular in the first place? trust me, i work in the industry, i see it constantly

no, they aren't. women are only interested in those guys in movies because the script was written by a guy who was shy in high school

>interested in skinny guys?
Yes
>interested in shy guys?
No

>how do you think they get so popular in the first place?
Yes user,keep telling me how Ed Sheeran got in the industry because of his looks.People would literally think of him as a incel/school shooter if he wasn't a musician.

Attached: Ed-Sheeran-TV-UK-2017-billboard-1548.jpg (1548x1024, 40K)

If you're attractive - some will

Personally I'm into jocks but my current bf is skinny and hes great

Is he shy tho?Would you approach a shy jock if you were into him?

ed sheeran isn't just shy/skinny, he's not very physically attractive in general. you can be shy/skinny/short and people will still think you're attractive as hell if you have good features. or be charismatic, funny, charming... there's a lot of different ways to be attractive.

some girls actually LOVE the shy/skinny type. kurt cobain was lusted after long before he blew up, for one (out of thousands)

how do you think fireflies happened?

Yes I am. You need to be a bottom though.

his hairline is gone

i don't know whay foids don't like shybois but i would love to have one as a companion/bf
>t.zoomer faggot

>Are any girls interested in shy skinny boys after middle/highschool
They aren't even interested in the during highschool.

I am attracted only to shy skinny boys

Im the quiet guy who never talks to anyone if I have the choice they come to me instead

Been called cute and had a gay guy confess he loved me at first sight but I dont see myself as cute just barely normal

Lifes weird user just do you and enjoy the ride I guess

But you're not a girl, just a fag.

No.

I'm not even particularly ugly, just skinny, blond and not very tall. Girls just assume I'm gay (probably) because the media portrays anyone who looks like me as gay.

I have a coworker who looks like him. He has a girlfriend, she laughs at all his unfunny jokes etc. He also acts super bizarre and misses basic social ques, must be some method to his madness.

See:
>(even in highschool it's pretty much over since every girl lusts over jocks) in OP.

>Are any girls interested in shy skinny boys
y-
>after middle/highschool
oh no no no no no

Attached: 1540412961482.png (556x755, 507K)

Very wise observation user

Fiction where this shit happens is written by losers that want to see their fantasies acted out. Men write "better" women that real women could ever be.

Not even then. Cant tell you how many times in middle and high school that I saw a girl getting fucked by the local Chad. Teachers were in on it too while you guys were talking about Marvel and Star Wars

Chads dominating the dating scene ever since a young age is perfectly normal,but I think OP implied that that's the age when the shy guys get a little action too and after that,it's all gone for good for them.

I'd unironically like to be a bottom for a girl (the kind actually born with a vagina). I figure my only chance is if a butch lesbian gives me a shot.

Brooke said she came here to find a nice shy bf but she looks like the type who gets off from taking virginities and then ghosting the dudes.

Attached: 1550034198441.jpg (523x655, 238K)

Nah skellies aren't attractive unless they are tall. And most fat chicks want a fat dude, so she doesn't feel insecure and they can eat alot together.

>she looks like the type who gets off from taking virginities
Said no attractive girl ever

>not knowing about virgin hunters
Some bitches are really wired like that.It's like they have a part of the male brain.

Those are usually the fattest and ugliest type of bitches though. A girl like Brooke only wants Chad

Yeah. Too bad they don't want to stick around though.

kurt cobain was genuinely good looking though. I'm not gay, but i'd let kurt cobain fuck me in the ass if he promised to say no homo afterwards.

Well that's the whole point about them.They're only after the prize,and then move on.But yeah having a 8/10 stacy making you think she likes you and even fucking you,only to leave the day after,must feel pretty fucking bad.

Stop larping brooke and 8/10s never think about virgins like you

If Kurt was alive today, he'd be a tranny. So she could fuck you and it wouldn't even be gay.

>A girl like Brooke only wants Chad
Why did she waste time with this fat nerd then?She also posted a few conversations she had with someone,about him and she seemed pretty obssessed about him.

Attached: 1501270207295.png (1440x2560, 788K)

>tfw no shy skinny tall metalhead bf

So if I didn't get laid in high school that means I'm gonna stay a virgin till the day I die?

I doubt it or you're a gay male. If there were women interested in that I'd be a much happier man.

I mean,its better than being shy and fat desu.

my friends constantly mock me for exclusively liking skinny dudes who look like crackheads and i know some other girls with the same patrician taste so hell yeah they got a chance

Its because he was a namefag and he stood out that way. Girls are attracted to any kind of power because they are apes

Why would they mock you?

it's no big deal, we usually bully each other for way less as a joke. but i guess it's cause my tastes are very specific orz
nice trips btw

but why do you like skinny crackhead guys?

they hook me up with a crack fix duh

>liking guys crack
wtf

Because they're nonthreatening and she's willing to settle for a guy she's not attracted to in order to feel less intimidated.

lmao it's just how i call fellas who look dead

The painful truth is: Yes, they love shy boys.
But they have to make themselves uncomfortable and risk social embarrassment to actually get a gf.

>women love shy boys
>shy boys have to stop being shy and put themselves out there
>women don't love him because he's not shy anymore
Getting a gf as a non-Chad is like fucking quantum mechanics. When a potential gf observes you, you lose the traits she may find attractive.

Attached: Pepe Confused.jpg (1024x904, 101K)