Mentally I don't feel so good anons, you've always been there for me AMA I'm desperate to vent

Mentally I don't feel so good anons, you've always been there for me AMA I'm desperate to vent

Attached: 193928281910.png (218x232, 7K)

Semki#1335 on discord im a good listener

*massages your brain*

I don't use discord I would but too paranoid of being doxxed

RIP user im sorry I wanna help do you wanna vent in here

Well, what has been doing down that makes you feel like this, OP?

tell us what's wrong user
go ahead and vent

Attached: the anon.jpg (1177x686, 93K)

I've been diagnosed as schizophrenic and take meds to calm me down, I saw a mate after a whole year of no one visiting me. I swear he stole my meds and money, and idk. I'm hearing voices and dealing with psychosis I was put on clonazepam that helps but I'm also an alcoholic so it's dangerous to mix them. I don't know what to do anymore no gf would put up with a loopy cunt like me

shit man that fucking sucks, i know how that feels though, i only hang out with this one friend of mine every 3-4 months, and it feels like she only spends time with me because we've known each other for a long time, i'm not really a part of her life

what's it like hearing voices? and why do you feel like you need a girlfriend?

Attached: i know that feel bro.png (1500x1383, 46K)

I have a split personality that talks to me and inputs messages in my head and with the gf I just want someone to settle down with, but I'm afraid she couldn't put up with my illness

i get that, recently i figured out that i don't really want a girlfriend, i moreso want a friend who is a girl that i can just do everything with, i feel like it would be less awkward in public and i just always have seemed to get along better with girls, the only problem is that nobody seems to be kind anymore, everyone's so self centered.
with the voices, does it feel like someone else it talking to you trying to manipulate you or is it more like another voice that's similar to your own thoughts?

Have you considered going to church?

It's a voice similar to my own thoughts but he likes to fuck with my head and sometimes he's my best friend. I want to get rid of him but he's apart of me now so I'm stuck. And yeah that's good you want to hang out with chicks most guys tend to turn into dogs, I can't do that though too much anxiety

Yeah I did at a time, I think I need to get closer to god. I have my bible but I'm procrastinating and should be reading it more than I have been

i really wish there was something you could do about that, that sounds fucking horrible. i already hate having to deal with myself and my own thoughts i can't even imagine having another person there trying to fuck with me

I take anti-psychotics to keep the voices down and prevent hallucinations but that's about it

That's good to hear user. I wish you well in your efforts to become closer to God. God bless you.

Thanks man good luck to you too, god sees you at your worst but loves you the most

You won't get help from here, most are normies with meme depression and anxiety

You should kys you worthless shitstain.
You are a low life who sucks the fun out of everything and everyone around you.

Don't cut yourself on that edge there
>durr someone has an mental illness probs should kill himself
Get over yourself normal nigger cunt. Who hurt you?

You need to go loser.
You are a bigger shitstain than op is.
You mentally Ill fsggots need to be stomped into the ground then shot in the back of the skull.
Kys you degenerate drug addict

Aww wittle boy is mad trying to fit in and act hard on 4chinz, go back to /b/, you don't belong here

Aww little incel getting butthurt that he has no friends and no one likes him.
Kys you worthless shitstain.
You don't belong here

Yeah man I'm so hurt right now that an edgelord is saying kys, plz stop bro my feelings can only take so much. Stop trying to fit in dick head your newfagottry is showing

What's the most recent thing you've done for yourself?

MENTAL ILLNESS DOESN'T EXIST. IT'S A FIRST WORLD PROBLEM THAT WHITE PEOPLE CAME UP WITH BECAUSE THEY ENJOY FEELING LIKE THEY STRUGGLE WITH HARD LIVES

this desu.
western soceity is gay

>He doesn't believe in genetics
Retard.

So do it you fucking failure. No one will miss a retard like you.
You are a diseased lunatic.
Kys you worthless shitstain.
Jow Forums is being closed soon so you won't have anywhere to post.

I was in hospital for psychosis, been getting better since and getting a claim for government assistance
Keep telling yourself that, just because you don't suffer from anything doesn't make it less real for those who do

Can you shut the fuck up now, no one cares you have pent up anger issues. It's fucking pathetic wasting time online telling people to kill themselves, if it matters so much do it yourself

damn nigga
suckless.org

medical weed with cbd

Can you just kill yourself already autist?
Nobody care that you are around. You serve worthless incel and need to stop living.
You are a waste of space

Can't touch weed makes me paranoid and braindead, I'd rather ecstasy than that shit, fucks with my head too much

Sure thing bud just finishing off writing my suicide note that some retard coerced me to do it. Just kidding, go fuck off somewhere else you loopy cunt

wew what a cringe worthless fella. Imagine being this dim.

Go kys you useless shitstain. The day you rope yourself everything will be better.
You truly are a loser and a degenerate

Wow what a truly low IQ retard.
Imagine being this autistic

Whatever you say, I'm ignoring you now, enjoy being a hateful miserable fuck

dude, smoke some 5-MeO-DMT, you will regret telling people to kys

Whatever you say.
Enjoy being an incel who ends up in prison.
You sub human shitstain

Kys you degenerate drug addict.
You are a lowlife who needs drugs to function.
You are below sunhuman

dmt is found in our bodies. Wonder what ur comeback will be

You're the most annoying cunt I've seen in awhile, take your meds and chill the fuck out. You're so fucking boring and repetitive spouting the same shit it's pathetic

Attached: 183765362819.jpg (650x758, 91K)

No it really isn't you lying drug addicted loser.
Kys you faggot

Why don't you blow your brains out you sub human loser. You are useless to anyone and the day you die everyone will be happy that your gone

Your Discord won't work pls drop fr this time

Oh look, a troll in r9k. What a winner.

It's not even trolling I ain't mad it's just retarded at this point, telling others to kys is basic shit

wanna bet 10k on it?
oh wait, you're poor probably

He doesn't know what google is

Got more money than you ever will. You know why? Because I don't buy drugs you filthy drug addict

>I don't need drugs because of pic related and anyone who does it is beneath me

Attached: 183982716169.jpg (225x225, 13K)

I don't need drugs because i'm a well adjusted individual.
I'm not an autistic loser like you.
You are a pox on society.
kys loser

Hahaha the fag is still trying to fit in, it's just funny at this point

Why would anyone want to fit in with you pathetic faggots?
You are a loser and are going to be in jail in the near future.
You and OP should kys right now.
You are worthless

HAHAHA he's still rambling, do you have anything better to do?

>HAHAHA he's still rambling, do you have anything better to do?
HHAHAHA You're still living. Don;t you have a noose to stick your neck into? Faggot. KYS

>incel
begone normalnigger, begone!

Clog my boihole with your cum please.

You are an incel. Enjoy prison you maniac

Do you know what an incel is?

>tfw homeless in LA
>no family picks up the phone
any advice bros

i dont want to kill myself but im all alone

Try to get government assistance so you have money, I've been there to mate. They might have special housing for the homeless, try that and see where you get. Don't give up man maybe try for a job?

ive been stuck here for a long time. not much support at all in this city. considering calling the suicide hotline since no other hotline gives any support

Yeah that could help, I wish you the best, try to get as many benefits as possible. I'm certain the government would help with your circumstances