Any one here ever screwed a cougar woman/MILF?

Any one here ever screwed a cougar woman/MILF?

Attached: Cougar woman.jpg (885x800, 83K)

Most people here couldn't screw a emotionally vulnerable 14 year old. you think they can screw a woman who's not only been around but is confident in her figure?

It still baffles me to hear of guys in their mid 20s are already screwing women in their 30s or 40s now.

What the fuck happened?

once railed a 32yo when i was drunk
my peepee got hard but alcohol and lack of emotional investment made my have no sensation.
had to stop to go pee and she had packed it up cus i had railed too hard

not actually but I used to play WoW with the hot 30 year old women with a military husband
one summer she was very lonely and horny and got 16 year old me to mutually masturbate with voice chat
shit was tight

>WoW with the hot 30 year old women
are you sure it wasn't a trap taking you for a ride.

got close, pulled the plug as it was about to go down. Single mom, 45 or so, slim, fairly hot, massive self esteem issues. Just be nice to them, just talk to them and stand on your own two feet. that's literally something they're not used to at that age. Men at that age that are single are usually single for a reason.

In my early 20's I was on pof and craigslist hooking up with a bunch of cougars and milfs, now I've put on 20 pounds and haven't had any luck getting pussy for the last 4 years I just accepted I've hit my prime and I'll just have to settle beating my dick with a bubble butt sex toy

How did you even meet her? What does one have to do to attract them? How do you approach them? What do you talk about?

that is quite honestly hot

Any tips? Just curious...

we would voice chat until the wee hours of the night, and we traded pictures
the best part was that she had adult orbiters but still chose to flirt with the teenage boy, it made me feel very cool

Banged a 40 year old mom who was here on a business trip. She had kids around my age. Oops.

I was also stalking her social media and she recently moved here for work permanently. Should I message her or would that be creepy?

What's her story? How'd you meet?

of all the 'mainstream' videogames I've played, WoW has had the largest proportion of women I've been aware of

More women have likely played Mario games or Mario Kart.

I guess I should stipulate online games

Otherwise yeah im sure wii stuff or casual phone games win

One of my friend's mum is a complete MILF who I would like to gently dom me. She goes to the gym and everytime I've been round to my mates, she just walks round In a sports bra and leggings. I want to lick her abs after a sweaty workout honestly.

My first girlfriend was 10 years older than me (so 19 and 29 at the beginning). It was nice, but I had no real emotional investment, so we eventually broke up. Would not recommend, I haven't dated anyone outside my age range since.

>having sex with my former professor on her bed.
>She's riding my dick cowgirl style, screaming and really into it.
>Her out of town husband calls her and reaches over to her nighstand to answer the call.
>She looks over at me and rolls her eyes before she picks up the call.
>After some formalities, she opens her eyes in surprise "what? You're coming back next week?" pretending to be upset. She looks over at me with a shit-eating grin and winks
>She hangs up the phone after telling him, "I love you!

Attached: Hottie Milf.jpg (1024x768, 176K)

No secrets just had a decent looking face and was blunt about hooking up, I wouldn't know how to help you get some puss just gotta be lucky

Met her on this anonymous posting/messaging app called whisper. She posted something along the lines of "up here for work, anyone want to chat?" I message her and we chat for like 5 days. Says how I look so cute and young and how its been so long since she's been cuddled. She eventually told me where she was staying and invited me over one morning. I get to her hotel room and we talk for a few minutes and then hook up. We did this a few more times until she left.

I can confirm that I am undesirable even for horny MILFs who fuck almost anyone.
When I was in middle-school there was some slutty MILF who lost her husband a while ago and according to people fucked or gave a blowjob to a lot of teens but she wanted nothing with me

they were probably fucking with you
boys lie to seem cool all the time

>according to people fucked or gave a blowjob to a lot of teens
"Aw yeah bro, she totally sucked me off dude. Yeah and she was completely naked as well. Nah, don't ask her, she... she doesn't want anyone to know"
I don't believe high-school kids when it comes to talking about sex and neither should you.

That is kinda what I thought at first, but there were reports from different people unrelated between them, including two adults, and about a year later the police was raiding her house and knew nothing about her anymore, but the gossip on the area was that she was arrested for fucking a teenager.
By now she is probably over 60 years old, if she is even alive but she was hot back in the day

I ass fucked my step mom. Shit was alright.

story time, plx

ITT: reddit LARPers at it again with these fake ass stories. Whatever happened to Jow Forums?

>a woman who's not only been around but is confident in her figure?
>a stuck-up bitch who has taken miles of dick and has a saggy body is not only acceptable but preferable
lol post wall roastie logic
fpbp

Attached: 1550539067973.jpg (1080x519, 105K)

I had a 24 year old gf from bavaria while i was 18, but she was a whore so i broke up with her

DIsugsting picture you sicko. FBI has you on their list.

good I hope they deliver me a gf like the one in the picture soon, I've been waiting for almost 40 years.

My high school gf's mom. She and me were the sort of innocent cutesy hand-holding type of relationship but her mom actually fucked me and showed me the ropes.

I hope she wasn't married.

No she wasn't. Can't imagine that situation if she was.

My manager at my first job was in her mid-thirties and flirted very heavily with me. A coworker at my current job in her late forties straight up asked me to eat her out, but I have a girlfriend and I would never cheat on her. My girlfriend is also older than me, but only by three years. I don't know why older women like me so much.

How did the eating out convo came to be?
A manager in my old job was kinda flirty with me, she would found every opportunity to grab my waist or squeeze my arm even tho I am skinny as fuck, she is fat but has a nice looking face, and I believe she divorced recently. Could probably have fucked her but I am too autistic and also no longer work there

It's a nice comfy thought, but I highly doubt it happened.

Nice LARP user, how long did it take to come up with those BS stories?

She's fat too, but in a way I like. All the weight is on her hips, ass and thighs. (My girlfriend is pretty thin ironically) Anyway, I would check her out every opportunity I got and eventually she called me out on it when alone during a lunch break. She said I don't only have to look.
Is it that unbelievable that older women would be interested in me? Plus it's really only two across a decade of my life. It's not that crazy.

friend of someone my mom knew.

Go for it user. Just eat her out until she screams your name, and take some pics for us.
Remember, it is not cheating if not penor in vagoo

>polite sage for double post
>talk
just talk about how they're doing, ow you're doing. They've got problems, and while you can't force them to talk about those problems, its always a good idea to just get comfortable and chat and eventually they'll open up. It's a lot about understanding and listening to their life and problems, fairly eye opening too as a lot of younger girls have similar issues but can't fully formulate them.
>attract
alcohol. Sex at that age for some reason doesn't work without alcohol. watch a movie together, at her place or at yours, drink wine. If you need a manual, desperate housewives or sex and the city are your best bet.
look good. Seriously, if she doesn't have issues, she's looking for a boy toy and those only come with six packs.

I fucked a 45-50 year old lady a few summers ago. She was visiting where I lived. I think she was quite rich. She was really cool, and we hung out at a few clubs for the night and went back to her hotel room. Fucked her bareback for about 20 minutes before cumming in her mouth. Haven't seen her since, think about her quite often.

Met a 30 year old from a game and i'm 22. We ended up fucking at least 15 times when I visited her. We still talk and it seems like she wants me to visit her again from the way she's been talking

what game was it lidd

It was final fantasy 14

Lost my virginity at 19 to a 38 yr. old. She was pretty attractive and it was pretty hot to fuck someone twice my age. Still kind of shocked it actually happened. It was a good experience for sure.

how
did
you
meet, don't just tell us you boned an older women and give us nothing dood

Story plzx

Boned at least 7-8 coguars (30+) mostly met them in bars & techno parties. Since they tend to be pretty desperate it's kind of very easy. I'm 24 myself. Plus milfs in northern Europe are damn juicy.

lmao alrite nigga

Get better at writing stories you incel

Attached: 1422335024256.jpg (334x393, 34K)

I was offered the opportunity to fuck my neighbor's wife. He's white, she's Moroccan and Muslim. She was flirting with me, invited me to watch a movie with her, and was making faces at me. I declined but masturbated to the thought. I was and am too much of a moralfag to do something like that, which is why I'm a KHV loser incel. I should have just taken every opportunity that came my way instead of doing what I thought was right. She even came to my house in a bathing suit and was high and freaking out and wanted me to bring her inside and protect her. I could have taken advantage of her and fucked her but I just calmed her down and then sent her home.

which country you from?
What do u mean she was high

US
She uses drugs

100000% this
that was disappointing to read

Attached: 1529037396167.jpg (500x500, 52K)

Eh most older women are less picky, I knew a 45yo who took a 21yo dudes virginity and they're still together.

>now
It's been going on since forever. The reverse, too

just your mom lmao

Remember that thought when your eventual gf (lol) will suck off some dude at a party next time

My mom is 12 years older than my dad if that counts

>they're still together
This is why I don't want cougars. What the fuck is gonna happen? She'll be 50 in 5 years and I'd still be young.

Who wants to be with a 50 year old grandma at 30 who can't even get wet anymore and her libido is half dead just like she is?

And you're giving us final fantasy at least 15

Fucked a hot thicc 50 year old. I'm aware shes up there in age but I dont care, she sucked my soul out of my dick. She just got out of a long sexless marriage and is a freak let off a chain. Can't wait to see her again.

What was going wrong in her marriage?

I am not sure, she has not talked about it a ton but I guess she got married early in life and I guess her husband lost interest and was extremely vanilla

Was she a housewife or awws she employed?

pretty sure she was a housewife, never had kids I think.

Kind of a weird situation but I've slept with my mother-in-law a number of times. Yes, normie. She's nice but not really hot or anything.

That might be a major factor. Is she had kids she wouldn't be bored. Sucks that the husband got cucked.

I had a shot at my friends mom when she was really drunk
but I pussed out
She was a really scary drunk roastie