Just learn to play guitar, dude. Girls love it when you sweep pick arpeggios. Just buy yourself a JEM v7 and go

Just learn to play guitar, dude. Girls love it when you sweep pick arpeggios. Just buy yourself a JEM v7 and go.

Attached: JEM.jpg (1200x630, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

girls do not give one shit that you play guitar, unless you're already attractive
t. guitar player

This is like my dream guitar or a headless. I have 5 guitars right now what do you have? Just bought a Schecter Hellraiser FR on Craigslist for 200

Attached: 2bd6aada-6d05-4e02-ad22-89b8018d67a0.jpg (960x1280, 273K)

You posted the same thread few hours ago. And I'll say it again. Women don't care unless you're attractive, can sing and play only the newest pop songs.

this
girls could give less of a shit if you play guitar

ive been randomly plucking strings every day for two and half years. zero progress. feels like a fucking chore even taking it out of bag.

Attached: 1492954027001.jpg (900x900, 196K)

>be me, a girl who finds musical talent sexy
>Anyone who plays the guitar well is automatically hotter
>Even if they're ugly as sin, they're still intriguing enough to talk to about it

"So how did you start playing guitar, user?"
"Oh I was doing literally nothing with my life so I decided to pick up a useful skill."
"Wow user great job that is a great attitude"
Even if you say that you did it to get a great, you can say so ironically, and with enough charisma, you can pull it off
Bitches
LOVE
Guitars
T. A bitch

thats nice but i have been playing my entire life and girls have never given me attention for it

Fuck outta here you disgusting whore.

Attached: 1552632619915.jpg (1011x582, 203K)

where and how do I start?

I've been playing for 12 years. It only attracts middle-aged men.

>that's some good playing there
>nice Ibanez bro, how much'd you pay for her?
>haha i bet you get all the ladies, bro
>dude, how'd you do that? teach me

pretty much this. when you play out this is all you're going to get unless you're attractive. a bunch of boomers come up to you and try to talk to you about gear and crap. it's so boring

Buy a yamaha pacifica and rocksmith then just learn

I have an acoustic, any tips

google justinguitar and use his lessons. he's pretty much the best on the internet for beginner stuff

Get rocksmith and a microphone it'll still work

Maybe you're just incredibly unapproachable
Like years of being ignored made you bitter, and it shows
You ever go to gigs/open mics?
I notice the musicians I know who get laid fake confidence well. They usually have some baggage but for the most part, they come off as decent, thoughtful people who can hold good conversation.
You end up having a reason to go to the bar alone, and a group of people who literally came to see you do something you pride yourself on.
And other annonette performers who you have automatic common interests with who can help you practice in and out of the bedroom

Don't worry user, there's plenty of girls that love guitar. A lot of them are groupies for the bragging rights "oh my bf plays guitar so sexy"
But there are shy anonettes too, I might go see my crush play this week, I'm only going to the bar to see her desu
And I went with my friend for emotionally support/third-wheel buffer when her crush played, he actually friendzoned her to save her feelings, and he still continues to be a real friend, not a ghost.

Stay hopeful, GuitarAnon, maybe the universe is waiting for the right time to drop your qt musical gf into your life

>Maybe you're just incredibly unapproachable
>Like years of being ignored made you bitter, and it shows
which means guitar has nothing to do with anything, no one cares about guitar. im just ugly with an ugly resting asshole face and no one wants to talk to me. you can't fix this shit

Nice dubs ya loser
>Muh sekret clubhause
>Reeee triggered

Please, do yourself and me a favor and leave this establishment. It'll be better for everyone, including you. Thanks.

No it's literally this attitude
>Ugly resting asshole face
You gotta train your face to half-smile. Practice in the mirror so you don't look psycho.
>No one wants to talk to me
Not when you're this negative my dude. I'm all about emotional support, but it only goes so far. I can't fix it. You gotta fix it.

Guitar doesn't fix it, it just adds a couple brownie points. But a girl who's interested in you for YOU is gonna give you more points.

Once you can push yourself outside your comfort zone, it gets a little easier. Write some sadboi songs and play them well. Use the melancholy to your advantage. Dem ladies who like broken boys will come. You gotta fake your charisma my dude.

Plus chicks dig a guy who looks confident but actually has a soft, sweet side.

and of course its just more fake confidence crap. how about you go act like the complete opposite of your personality and see how long you can fake it without completely exhausting yourself. i'm not a fucking actor.

It's a lot like lifting weights. Only men admire your physique unless you have a handsome chad face.

And like in bodybuilding, the further you go, the "creepier" you become to women. It's not uncommon to hear women talk about how gross it is that your fingers move so fast the same way they say a bodybuilder with huge muscles is gross.

a woman has never been impressed by my sweep picking but the moment i bust out the dominant/diminshed 9ths she's all over my dickie

that's why im never even going to bother with gym shit. i've already experienced the same type of bullshit with playing guitar. none of it matters if you don't have the personality of a chad and/or have a handsome face. you're just some ugly weirdo with muscles or an ugly weirdo that can shred. it's the same bullshit with everything.

The fuq do you think I do everyday
Graduated to roastie status and it took at least 7 years to learn to fake it correctly
And I'm still fucking posting here
Nothing fixes self-esteem except yourself
And if I knew the answer to fix that, I would tell you for sure
I just think that you shouldn't see your guitar as a broken gf magnet. More like a skill set that may help you feel fulfillment in life. The gf will come when you find it okay to be with yourself, I think. You'll make it.

>Be me
>Over 18
>Posting original, thought-through responses
>Able to defend my arguments with logic
>Not clogging the board with objectifying tranny threads and racism
>Ignoring above threads so y'all can have your degenerate fun
>Never, ever, EVER posting in britfeel or waifu
>Not posting selfies
>Not posting illegal content
>Not posting fruitless AMA threads
>Not larping to fit in

Tell me, exactly what am I doing wrong here?

its so sad when women post here and just get torn down. This is the asshole of the internet, expect the worse. Fucking Jow Forums recruits here. There are people like me who read your advice and value it, but are too lazy to reply. Thanks for the motivation

>The fuq do you think I do everyday
thats nice but im not interested in creating a fake personality just to maybe get a girl interested in fake-me. that's just completely manipulative and i dont know why you're advocating for me to be manipulative when women fucking hate it.

no you don't fuck offf

If you buy a JEM you also have to pull off the Steve Vai look AKA spiritual healing sex god. You can't just look like every other sweaty nerd who buys JEMs.

>fake it
>fake it
>fake it
>fake it

Instead of becoming a better person.

This is why I can't take you seriously. Not because you're a vagina-haver. But because you're a shitty person with a fake personality.

Thanks yo
I appreciate that
I come here to practice holding my own because shit like isn't worth my time, but giving OP my honest opinion and GuitarAnon Chad advice is.

Okay.
Sit in your misery.
Continue to blame everyone and everything except for yourself.

You want something to change? You want to feel better and feel loved? Then you need to change. If you don't want to change badly enough, then you have to assume that the current misery is better.
I'm not advocating for manipulation, that's a huge jump. I'm giving you tips on how to be more approachable. "Just b urself" isn't really being yourself. It's finding the medium between fitting into society better and being the weirdo you truly are at heart. Everyone wears a mask.
You don't have to, but maybe a little metaphorical makeup might help out

>Continue to blame everyone and everything except for yourself
where the fuck did i say anything like this? i completely blame myself, but the fact is i will never be that confident chad fuckhead that you're all attracted to and no amount of faking it will make me believe it. and no, chad doesn't wear a mask, that's why you all go after him. this entire conversation just proves you want one type of guy.

>Can't take you seriously
>Fake personality
Bb stop rspndin denn ;) u don't hve to txt me back u no :)

Just because I know how to lie doesn't mean I use it to my advantage.
It breaks things, and I'm tired of getting broken and breaking people. I don't have to justify myself to you, because you have 0 impact on my life. Keep being salty my brother, (you) fucking wish you knew me

you're telling us to lie to everyone and lie to ourselves just to fake a personality that girls like. so you want to be tricked and lied to? nah, you actually want someone to be confident. this fake shit doesn't work.

>Nothing can ever fix meee bloobloo
>I'm too ugly
>No one wants to talk to me and I can't do anything about it so I won't even attempt to try anything different

>Chad doesn't wear a mask
Wow nah every Chad I've fucked is a liar. He might be maskless with his bros but he's Shakespeare to get a bitch in the sheets. And then when he's finally chosen his true Stacy, you mean less than dirt.

>Just proves you want one type of guy
I have a crush on a GIRL who I'm going to see at a gig who plays he guitar and I think it's double double plus sexy
But also I've had crushes on guys who happen to play the guitar
And sometimes I have crushes on really good musicians, just because they're that fucking good

I have almost the same guitar as your pic

k now im confident
im fucking awesome and handsome, wanna fuck?

No, I'm not telling you to lie. I'm saying that I know how to lie but I don't like to, therefore I don't do it. Because it's wrong and it destroys things. Your reading comprehension ain't all there mate

>This fake shit doesn't work
Okay, so lemme try that one out, say you're at a job interview for a lifelong dream.
>"Hello, my name is user and I'm suicidal."
Wait, lemme try again
>"Hello, my name is user and although I really, really hate myself, and don't believe in myself, I would like to work here, but I'll probably let you down"
>"Hi, my name is user, I'm doing well."
You tell me which one is gonna get you the job. It's not exactly truthful. But sometimes it's necessary for survival. Later on you can explain to your boss that you need therapy, which may be paid for by the insurance that you got from your job. There's a time an a place to show your true form. It can be all the time, if you want. But you can't complain then that people don't really know how to interact with you.

>Later on you can explain to your boss that you need therapy, which may be paid for by the insurance that you got from your job.

lmao what. no, you'll just get fired for being weird. that's why being fake doesn't work, it's short term bullshit and no one likes being lied to. everything about this entire thread is exactly what i fucking can't stand about what women expect us to be. just go fuck a confident chad i'm done

No, because that's patronizing, maybe your condescention is what drives people away
Try being a person I know in real life who actually takes time to get to know me and has shared interests
Go find someone like that for yaself

How much was yours? I have 4 other electric and a bass and one broken acoustic

Okay so here's some oc
>My dad is trans
>She works in the US as a police officer
>Nearly 2 decades of service before she transitions at middle age
>Still has a job
Technically she lied about being a man for a long time
I think it's more that you can't stand yourself and what you think women are
You have the opportunity to listen, you just don't want to because it's easier to believe it's not you, it's everyone else.
Sending good vibes your way anyway, I hope you feel better soon. You sound like you need it.

>My dad is trans
that's weird but it sounds like you are still have a normal relationship which is heartwarming

lmao i said at the beginning of this that i know its my fault but there isn't much to be done about it other than be a fucking actor. im confident enough saying you're just a retard

discord
=~=~=~=~=
.gg/QDpzPpc

Thanks, it's been a bit of a ride but it's coming together. I only have my parents for so long, you know?
You don't have to be an actor. You just have to push yourself to try different things. Some of them will work and feel good. Some of them are not gonna work at all. But whatever you're doing now isn't working, right? You're not a phony if you try to change something about yourself that's dragging you down.

According to the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you keep plucking strings at random you'll eventually play Wonderwall perfectly so don't give up user

>I only have my parents for so long, you know?
yup exactly. this is the number one reason that i treat my family well despite everything.

asperggios

I bet you live in texas.