W-why dont azn girls like me?

w-why dont azn girls like me?

Attached: T1WGsNj.png (3000x4000, 1.95M)

Because you are a tranny LARPer and not a tall white guy, let alone a CHAD thundercock

why would they? are you white?

stop stalking me pls
nope im not

Because you can't even spell Asian correctly.

thats just an abbreviation retard

Asian girls like latinos in the west
are in the west coast us?

there is plenty of azn girls here but they only like the white latinos

Those are westernized asian girls though. Do asian girls from asia actually like latinos? I think not, or not as much as the western ones.

i think itd probably be easier to get a non westernized azn gf

absolutely not. Look up that japanese man yuta and see how japanese girls react to the question of whether or not they'd be interested in foreigners.

not japanese girls, maybe rural chinese girls

japanese girls are pretty westernized

It's a five letter word. Only turbo brainlets would abbreviate a five letter word.

It 5 lttr wrd. nly trbo brnlts abbrvt 5 lttr wrd.

I don't know. I personally believe that a westernized asian girl is more likely to be a thot who race mixes as long as you're good looking and not a manlet or poor.

Because nobody likes stinky Mexicans, pablo

Bored normie here. Dubs pics an azn and what I say.

There is cherrie, Arne, Jackie, Cat, Jiu, Lisa, and Emma

Attached: 47FA33F4-4B4B-4236-A9D9-C8A002A4CD45.png (828x1792, 1.05M)

westernized azns racemix with what the media tells them to racemix with (whites and blacks)
non westernized rural chink girls will be happy with anyone who isnt poor

On average white looking Mexicans are a whole lot more attractive than those alien looking asian girls you see running around. They have no curves and act like total fucking psychopaths.

Stick with your own people amigo. No need to go running after disgusting chinks

Attached: ffba665d5374ed746df26e830f925dd1.jpg (507x760, 69K)

Wait Juan minuto amego. I'm from Spain. I jost luke Mexican.

i like cute girls tho, white latinas arent cute

No, they really aren't. And they are the biggest cunts on earth.

im more indio than white so im actually more related to azns than white latinos

This
Latinas have been ruined since they all want to be gringas now, but they mix the worst of american culture with reggaetonera del barrio thotery.

Because all asian girls want to be bleached. Unless their super slutty, then they usually want some bbc

>why would they?
aaa

Attached: qqqd.png (458x400, 10K)

Good thing Mexican girls are by far one of the cutest types of girls there are. If you don't think they're cute then you're mistaking them for hondurenos or some other shit hole. True traditional nortenas are top tier.
Oh that's a shame. Spaniards are nothing but faggots who have lost any oof they had.
If Mexico were to go to go to war with those retards again they could be absolutely demolished. No point in beating a dead horse tho
That's your opinion you massive sissy bitch. Go lick the cum off your white bitch like the cuck you are. Fucking homo
Indios are indios stop trying to get a weeb spinoff. You're so cringe. You literally have people who accept your culture and you turn your back on them. Ridiculous

Attached: main-qimg-7dca50b01fdb7faa78d1895f48566378.jpg (1600x1070, 332K)

>traditional nortenas are top tier.
Are you talking about buchonas? Those are the worst.

im from mexico and know how mexicans look, they arent cute at all.
Fuck off nortena roastie nobody wants you