Scientist men

>women like intelligent men

Shut up. Just shut up, okay? I'm studying theoretical physics and I hear this all the time, and it's absolute bullshit.
Women do not recognize male intelligence as a trump card in mating. Women barely have any means for detecting intelligence in the first place, unless it's "street smarts" or something that manifests as confidence and witty pickup lines.

What all women want is a good-looking musician. Literally.
I have female friends and all they ever talk about is some dreamy guy with a guitar. This same thing has been repeating since my teenage years. It's always a musician they talk about, and they have the nerve to open up about their crush to me.

>lol you sound like a bitter and bad person and that's why you're single
Just let me vent, dude. I've worked my ass off for something that doesn't make me any more desirable for the ladies. I'll be competing against musicians for the rest of my life and keep on losing. Women literally only see me as "some boring math nerd" but a low IQ junkie with a broken guitar is a god compared to me. All things considered I have to at least vent anonymously about this.

Attached: now u fuckin listen.jpg (960x720, 32K)

>''intelligent'' man
>didn't understand the importance of looks until now

You have to unironically be confident and act like you're WAY smarter than everyone else. That way you can make it work (assuming you're also decent looking and you dress smart)

>you're single because you're bitter

I fucking hate this shit. I am bitter because I have been deprived of basic biological activities that FUCKING INSECTS engage in

I'm not even bad-looking myself.
It's just that my interests are too abstract for women to relate to. It's not sexy. A guitar is.

-OP

Yeah I know. People don't understand the order of events when they tell me that my attitude is why I'm single.
No, people aren't single because they're bitter. They turn bitter over years of rejection.

> user does physics
> user thinks physics is harder than guitar
> user thinks women want guitar player

why not just learn to play guitar?

>play ultimate god tier sex instrument; the saxophone
>doesn't change that im scared of girls
>doesn't change that they don't like me

Thanks dad, you lied.

literally though, my moms friend is a single mother in her 40's and she's still out looking for dreamy guys with a guitar like wtf. And the guys she dates are all losers but hey at least they are 'musicians'

Attached: Download (2).png (259x195, 8K)

I don't think I have the swagger to pull it off. I would just be a technician creating sound waves instead of art.

Why are even shy girls outgoing and social as fucc compared to nerdy guys?

I hate it when girls are always super social compared to me.
They always hang out with other men and tell me about them in extacy.

>Women can't detect intelligence
I've told this board, exactly this. Millions of fucking times.

to be honest i feel like women would feel threatened by an intelligent male because of their own insecurities and victim mentality, also intelligent men are impervious to the games that women play so i doubt any relationships with intelligent men could be formed

>waaah I can't use my looks or useless info in my head to distract the women in my life from becoming aware of how uncomfortable and anxious men make them feel
>reeee why do women like men that create things

females are logical thinkers which makes them better talkers

>females are logical thinkers which makes them better talkers
I cannot believe this is a real person's real opinion

Attached: 1450794954846.png (626x622, 91K)

As a guitar player I can say with confidence that this is completely wrong.

>if girls actually were smart, then they would choose ME over other guys

kek, never change, r9k.

based blackpilled user

not true, got together with my ex bf cuz he was an alpha in chemistry and i basically fell for his intelligence.

By "smart" What they really meant is I want a guy with a nice pair of shoes.

Learn to speak woman.

>I've worked my ass off for something that doesn't make me any more desirable for the ladies.
Dude, if you went into STEM hoping to get a gf you probably shouldn't have gone into it. How wasn't it obvious to you that it's a thankless and socially isolating career path? STEM is what you do to distract yourself and feel useful AFTER you've given up on getting a gf, not before.

>I'll be competing against musicians for the rest of my life and keep on losing

That's not true user. Though younger women do prefer "artsy" guys, when girls reach their early to mid thirties, their interests tend to shift to the more "book smart", good provisioner types. So just give it time and you'll have your pick of mature women. Good luck

not even the guy but was this suppose to comfort him
>oh hey just wait until women become ugly, old and used up THEN you can maybe have on
like wtf

if its any consolation us poorfags with guitars wish we were like you. i have talent but no money and the perpetual struggle to make money doing this when i could have stayed in college and got that physics degree.

>physics degree holders are poor too. Do you think if OP had money he would be on Jow Forums crying about being a virgin?