Can we just elect this man already so I can receive my monthly Yangbux????

can we just elect this man already so I can receive my monthly Yangbux????

Attached: yangbux.jpg (600x902, 61K)

why do you think youll get it? president doesnt write up something like that, congress does. baka

Why would you want this right wing pos elected?

What will you guys spend your yang bucks on?

Attached: usd_yang_1000.jpg (1442x610, 252K)

THis guy is foreign born right? how the fuck is he going to be legally allowed to be president. i thought a foreign born person couldn't be president at least judging by how big of a deal people made out of Obama.

check 'em.

>what will you guys spend your yang bucks on?

Oh boy... I'd save up for some vidya and spend it on weed, maccas, and alcohol. What about you?

Attached: 1540253559761.jpg (1000x712, 73K)

gib $1000

Attached: 1552003962928.jpg (900x700, 80K)

22 months until he's sworn into office. I hope I can survive until then.

You know as a slumlord I do want him to win. It means that people have another $1000 to spend and I will raise the rent about another $5-700 dollars. Feels good man.

hes not though you fucking idiot

do you just assume that everyone who isn't white was born outside of America?

tax assessors are looking forward to increased rent as well.

Property appraisers are corrupt as hell in my county, I don't have too much to worry about.

larp.
kill yourself faggot

GIMME FUCKING YANGBUCKS

Attached: 347623.jpg (800x600, 64K)

Well how is it a larp?
Insurance companies will raise the cost of insurance on the property due to them knowing my renter's have $1000 more dollars a month. Next the property appraisers will value my property higher due to higher rent potential. Next I must raise the cost on my renter's to make a set baseline. It's really that simple. Here in Florida rent is only $1600/month but my buddy in New York has to raise rent to the point people are paying $4000/month due to his property taxes increases.

lol. right my man

cringe and larp

They are, the way they called property in my area is absolutely sketchy. There is no way a $1700/month per unit apartment complex is worth less than $15,000,000 in a trendy young people part of town. In fact all the businesses in little Saigon pay almost no property tax for the same reason since the appraiser rates them very low for whatever reason. Yet a suburban property is appraised at $400,000 for a 3000sqft house that's market value is around $325,000.

This is why UBI is pointless

No i thought his actual name was "Yang Gang" so when i googled it i got some other guy's info.

if Trump couldnt get anything accomplished with a republican majority senate and house, what the fuck is yang going to do?
deep state runs everything
youre not gonna get yangbux

>begging for scraps instead of killing landlords and taking what's owed to the working class
Pathetic

Attached: 1515382036940.jpg (215x264, 12K)

imagine not being a landowner in 2019

Foreskin regeneration.

Attached: Yummy.png (1269x907, 1.79M)

Why not just tell your parents they owe you reparations for jewing your dick.

>it's cleaner
>the doctor recommended it and he knows best
>don't you want to be like your father
>doesn't it look better
>they'd laugh at you in the locker rooms
>it's already done, move one
>girls like it better
Wonder why. Plus, money money in NEET hands will help increase the donations to foregen to speed up stem cell foreskin regeneration thus getting back the nerve endings and the same kind of foreskin tissue instead of just stretching skin cells.

You really expect robots to understand this basic concept?

They unironically think they will get free money to buy dudeweedlmao, vidya and a blacked sub instead of literally every single thing going up in price overnight.

If everyone has 1000 dollars nobody has 1000 dollars.

Attached: 70319_n.jpg (517x687, 43K)

If I were a american, I would spend it on basic needs and things like rent, I would still work, but only part time

>NEET Getting $0 with less inflation
>NEET Getting $1000 with more inflation
What's not to understand? lmao.

Plus the UBI will be funded with a VAT. Which you can make less regressive by taxing the things that poor people tend not to buy. I would rather eat ramen noodles on a daily basis and treat myself to the occasional McDonald's Value Menu, tendies, hot pockets, etc. (tendies and hot pockets are more expensive than ramen) than wage cuck away 40+ hours of my week to Mr. Shekelstein to pay for a house that will be left vacant most of the time anyways while I wagecuck and to pay for a car that you paid for so that you can drive to and from work. How can you not see the absurdity of capitalism?

The left is anti-white anti-male. This is why you don't see us NEETs accepting AOC and Bernie Sanders. They want to give people job guarantees and $15/hr. Meanwhile let's be real, we don't want to work these shitty jobs. But a techbro entrepreneur like Andrew Yang who wants to give us $1000/month to live the NEET lifestyle and he has shown concern about the white death rates due to the opioid epidemic.

Attached: normal-is-getting-dressed-in-clothes-that-you-buy-for-25441994.png (500x566, 202K)

You could probably get dual citizenship allowing you to get neetbux assuming you don't have to live there to be eligible you'd be cucking the country.

You can't live on 1k a month now, let alone after inflation overnights itself into your asshole should this go through.

A part time job at minimum wage gets you 1k a month. You'd rather have yangbux so you can sit on your ass meanwhile your parent's rent will be more than doubled along with every other expense. Your big mac combo will be >$10usd. but yeah yang gang

>If I were a american, I would spend it on basic needs and things like rent, I would still work, but only part time
Yeah if $1000 burgerbux/month is not enough for me to afford rent for a studio apartment, food (pro tip: ramen noodles are very cheap. Even if I get Type II Diabetes from eating too much cheap carbs like ramen, medicare for all is gonna take care of our meds right?), broadband internet, vidya, Netflix, maybe treating myself to McDonald's now and then, then I can always just offer to shovel snow for elderly neighbours for cash money. Or offer to do odd jobs on Craigslist. Maybe there are sharing economy apps now that allow you to do casual labour for people for money and tips? I know about Uber, GrubHub, etc. But if I were to live off $1000/month to live the NEET lifestyle, I plan on saving money by not driving a car.

How can you not see the absurdity of capitalism?
Because I understand the absurdity of the alternatives. I already can see simple economics are lost on you, but I will also take a guess and say you've never read the communist manifesto so you don't understand the theory about half of the shit you are espousing either.

>You can't live on 1k a month now, let alone after inflation overnights itself into your asshole should this go through.
Not where I live here in the burbs in dad's basement because rent and the overall cost of living here is expensive. Since the city has lots of job growth (not that this matters to me since I'm an unemployable autistic NEET who wouldn't even get hired if I even wanted a job), that's why it's expensive to live here. But in fly-over country, land/housing and cost of living is way cheaper. And if you plan on living the NEET lifestyle, you don't care if fly-over country has jobs anyways.

>A part time job at minimum wage gets you 1k a month. You'd rather have yangbux so you can sit on your ass meanwhile your parent's rent will be more than doubled along with every other expense. Your big mac combo will be >$10usd. but yeah yang gang
Even if I wanted a job, I highly doubt I would get hired. The unemployment rate for autistic adults is very high. I have worked before and have always struggled to hold down a job. And it is very difficult to get Autismbux here. And Autismbux here in Ontario pays even less than $1000 USD/month. Which is why I live with my dad.
If you're a normie then maybe you're happy to wagecuck for Mr. Shekelstein for long hours to pay for a house that you leave vacant for most of the time anyways and to pay for a car that you need to get to work. But for autistic NEETs, we have swallowed the blackpill and see nothing but despair. So might as well collect $1000 than collect nothing.

I would buy a washing machine, fix our water heater, and get a new septic tank.

I've also already explained the inflation thing. VAT tax on goods and services. Particularly goods and services that wealthy people tend to buy.

Your work for 8hrs then go home for the other 16. 2 days out of the 7 you don't even work, also paid vacations holiday and sick time I can take when I feel like saying " I am sick " how fucking stupid and wrong are you? Why do you keep saying a house is vacant when you spend more time there then work, like twice as much time? I see you need to brush up on basic addition skills as well

I'm German btw. I thought about moving somewhere else, mainly the US for a few times. Reasons being this country is going down the shitter, many of the people here are assholes and I'm affraid of free speech not existing anymore, less than it already is, in a few years. Also I would say, that my english skill are adequate and I wouldn't have much of a problem being able to work and live there. But maybe I'm deluted by the idea of the american dream.

How does this vat tax factor into small business, contractors, or freelancers who charge whatever they want? Also if you get 1000 dollars every month your rent just went up by 1000 dollars, because you can afford it.

Taxing companies like Amazon (which everyone buys shit from not just wealthy people) is not going to just net every single American free money. The cost of the vat will be reflected in prices of everything amazon sells. Shit like toilet paper - in your words wealthy people shit.

Taking money from rich people and giving it to poor people never works out the way you think it will. Rich people are smart and have options. They can move their assets and money to other countries or just raise the price of everything. You're just going to have to work like a normie.

>Your work for 8hrs then go home for the other 16. 2 days out of the 7 you don't even work, also paid vacations holiday and sick time I can take when I feel like saying " I am sick " how fucking stupid and wrong are you? Why do you keep saying a house is vacant when you spend more time there then work, like twice as much time? I see you need to brush up on basic addition skills as well
8 hours paid
1/2 hours UNPAID lunch
unpaid commute time both ways in crazy rush hour traffic
unpaid prep time to get ready for work
8 hours for sleep

And being a NEET I go to bed when I'm tired and wake up when I feel like it so I often sleep far more than 8 hours. When I was a wagecuck, I felt sleep deprived all the time. Tired all the time.

Wagecucking is slavery. You think it's part of reality but it's not reality for rich trust fund kids like Dan Bilzerian. They sip pina coladas on the beach while getting head from bikini babes while they earn passive income from their investments.

Life is a scam for most people.

This #yanggang thing is all about black pill nihilism and despair.

>Also if you get 1000 dollars every month your rent just went up by 1000 dollars, because you can afford it.

>NEET getting $0 and can't buy anything without financial assistance from parents
>NEET getting $1000 and can buy things

What is so hard to understand?

I'd spend it on rent. It literally costs like $2000 a month to live in a cheap apartment. I'd have to get a job to pay for the other $1000 but at least it would be a start.

It takes me 15 or 20 minutes to get to work and maybe 35 if I feel like brushing and showering beforehand so I think your math is very off. Also why don't you invest in things with your own money and make return off of it instead of hating on some rich faggot who never worked a day in his life? That's not even to say that some people actually work for their money and are smart about it you know that warren buffett didn't start out rich, right?

Know the difference between dan bilzerian and me? There is no video of me on YouTube asking for a Las Vegas cop's gun and being told to fuck off like a dumb faggot. Dan has one of those though

I would get a sex doll, then save up for a decent truck, and then buy this bad boy.

Attached: RV.png (765x600, 486K)

>Also why don't you invest in things with your own money and make return off of it instead of hating on some rich faggot who never worked a day in his life?
Because I'm not rich enough to make money off investments like rich people do?
God when did Jow Forums become boomer central? lmao.

>Know the difference between dan bilzerian and me?
You're a slave and Dan Bilzerian is free?

You won't be able to buy as many things if the price of a video game goes from $60+ too 200, or 600? How many video games do you need to buy in one month? Also I think toilet paper is like $20 a roll now so good luck wiping your ass. A Honda civic is now 35k starting so you'll never have one of those.

>It takes me 15 or 20 minutes to get to work and maybe 35 if I feel like brushing and showering beforehand so I think your math is very off.
Not everyone has an easy commute. Some people have brutal commutes

God he's truly an ugly as fuck

That being said he has my vote

>You won't be able to buy as many things if the price of a video game goes from $60+ too 200, or 600? How many video games do you need to buy in one month? Also I think toilet paper is like $20 a roll now so good luck wiping your ass. A Honda civic is now 35k starting so you'll never have one of those.

NEETs at present have $0 income. What don't you understand you fucking boomer? Kill yourself

Free to what? Shitpost all day? Look like a tool? There is a thin line between being cool and being s coke sniffing prostitute hiring friendless faggot. If you think dan is free I think you are 19 years old, maybe younger

Waiting for based Yangbucks so I can find some robot roommates for a comfy Jow Forums House.

>Free to what? Shitpost all day? Look like a tool? There is a thin line between being cool and being s coke sniffing prostitute hiring friendless faggot. If you think dan is free I think you are 19 years old, maybe younger
You are such a cuckservative moralfag. Who gives a fuck about that shit? Dan Bilzerian doesn't have to work. That is freedom.

Fix your commute, get a new job
I don't care if NEETs live or die. My posts are directed at working people who think yang is a good idea. Actually my posts are directed at any idiot who thinks yang is a good idea, capeesh?

>get a new job
As if it's easy to get a new job. Fucking boomer.
>I don't care if NEETs live or die. My posts are directed at working people who think yang is a good idea. Actually my posts are directed at any idiot who thinks yang is a good idea, capeesh?
Where there fuck do you think you are? This is Jow Forums. Kys boomer normie.

Everyone has a master user, when you turn 20 and read a little more you will learn about these things. Or you will be blind forever, I don't care either way

>when you turn 20 and read a little more you will learn about these things. Or you will be blind forever, I don't care either way
I'm already in my 30s. I have been shitposting since my teens. You fucking boomers have ruined Jow Forums.

Firm handshake user, that's all it takes
>where do you think you are
The same place I've been actively posting for 9 or 10 years. Were you even a tadpole then?

>Firm handshake user, that's all it takes
Rim your boss' Jewish asshole deeper faggot.

You've been stupid and poor into your 30s? And you're trying to talk down to me? lmao k

>You've been stupid and poor into your 30s? And you're trying to talk down to me? lmao k
How are you better than me? By being a slave to your employer?

Guaranteed you voted for Trump or Hillary and you telling me about da jooz. How pathetic is your life?

>How pathetic is your life?
I don't spend 40+ hours/week of my life making my Jewish boss rich. kys boomerfag

Because printfreemoney.exe has worked out so well in the past

your not going to get free meds dude unless youre disabled. I live in canada and meds cost but are cheaper than in america.

But you can't even deny voting for Hill or Trump? Damn your life m u s t s u c k

good luck with that when people can just move to the countryside.

Attached: smugblitz.jpg (236x244, 15K)

>gotta get it pass congress first
>dumb NEETs have no idea how government works

First getting him elected is the hard part.

Attached: B6E4E8F5-0717-423D-979B-09D8AE28C71E.png (636x720, 616K)