I can't decide if I want to commit suicide over being circumcised

I can't decide if I want to commit suicide over being circumcised

I'm currently doing foreskin restoration but there's always the tempting idea of "what if i'm pulling my skin for no reason and this is magical thinking and nothing will happen at all"

I cannot believe that my mother, the person in the world who's supposed to love me the most, deprived my only existence as a human from the best pleasure of being a human, the universe's gift of sexual pleasure. She grew a beautiful human for 9 months and fucked it up. I'm not even ugly, I have a cute face, I was born when she was 42 and it was a miracle that I wasn't downs or anything, yet she just HAD to fuck it all up. I have to tug every 30 minutes every day for a decade to get back something amazing I could've effortlessly had

The only reason I won't commit suicide over this is because 1: there's a good chance in my lifetime that Foregen will work out, 2: my parents once mistakenly thought I died and i learned they were awake crying for 3 days, and 3: i enjoy things like math and chemistry, but they still pale compared to the pleasure of sexual pleasure that i could've had

Attached: foreskin-restoration-basic-manual-tugging-method-3.jpg (512x341, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/foreskin_restoration/comments/4kf6n3/the_risks_of_retaining_and_my_injury/
youtube.com/watch?v=E0EBOFL_VwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop being such a faggot about some skin.

The skin provides you the universe's gift of sexual pleasure. Sexual pleasure is one of the best things of being a human. Sex is a big part of human spirit, knowing that you can expereince that pleasure is a driver for things like confidence, social interaction, etc. An intact orgasm feels like mainlining heroin.

imagine being this nigga

Just learn to prostate orgasm, faggot. It's better anyway. If anything, it's a blessing that you have a real reason to learn so you put some real effort into it.

Is it cut super tightly? Is it painful? Or are you just upset over what could have been and loss of body autonomy? I am sorry you are going through this. I don't know how you feel. I had an ex that felt this way, though. He is the reason I empathize with your perspective, you aren't being silly for feeling bad about it, but you have to get over the resentment towards your parents. They didn't know any better, none of them did. If it makes you feel any better less and less parents are doing it to their newborns in the usa, now. Still, if you are suffering from sexual issues I'd see a doctor. If there are none and you are just trying to "tug yourself" some new foreskin I'd stop. You wouldn't want to injure yourself or cause further loss of sensation. I know it's reddit but read this link, be careful, I wish you luck to accepting yourself
reddit.com/r/foreskin_restoration/comments/4kf6n3/the_risks_of_retaining_and_my_injury/

John Harvey Kellogg's expectations: Let's alter penises to not feel pleasure so that boys stop masturbating so much, and they can be good little boys dedicated to christianity!

Reality: Taking up sodomy to compensate for damaged penis

Ain't it ironic? Besides most people can't talk shit about sodomy, unless the only kind of sexual activity you do is literally only penis in vagina sex without a condom.

Yup. Honestly, having a foreskin is one of the best things about existing. you are missing out on a TON. Consider suicide

Your a jew

It's not all that great user. You're a fucking sped if you kill yourself because you don't have a foreskin

I just googled this shit. Fuck me I've been circumcised fuck religion Jesus user.

Attached: 1552949140354395857397.jpg (1920x2560, 129K)

start restoring your foreskin NOW. And don't give me that crappy excuse for laziness of "lol it's not a REAL foreskin, you cant get the REAL thing back, waste of time lol, just stretched out dick skin, you cant get the nerve endings back my dude". something is better than nothing. only a spoiled child would say "i dont want a regular sedan if i cant have a lamborghini"

Restorers who were circumcised as adults say that restoring gains back 75% of the pleasure lost in circumcision. New nerve endings are actually being made, albeit not at original density, because skin replication also creates new nerve endings to maintain density. it's a misconception that a restored foreskin is just "Stretched out dick skin", implying that existing nerve endings are stretched over a large area.

See the skin above the scar and near the glans? that is actually foreskin skin. It can be doubled, quadrupled in size, and it becomes much more sensitive when it can be covered and slide around the glans when fapping. The penis becomes smooth and silky again.

Here's the method i use to restore: erome com/a/AOTaSSWj

do that every 30 minutes, pulling the scar line forward so you put tension on inner skin and outer skin, depending on which one is shorter. Tug to the point of some sting but not pain. tug each side of the penis for 30 seconds. 4 sides, 30 seconds each.

youtube.com/watch?v=E0EBOFL_VwE

Surprised the Jews hated getting barcodes stamped on them.

Especially since they've been spreading their own mark onto other people against their will

Attached: images-1.png (238x212, 10K)

this is the dumbest reason for suicide that I have ever seen and I have seen a lot of idiots.
I'm not even sympathetic. Grow up, faggot.

Do you realize that sexual pleasure is one of the fundamental parts of being a human?

Knowing that you're capable of feeling the universe's gift of bliss when you could someday stick your penis in a vagina, is a driver for almost everything. Confidence emanates from the penis, social interaction comes from sex drive

The best part of being a human is delicious sexual pleasure, and we're robbed of that.

99% of circumcised males are deep in denial and go "meh, i dont really care about it" because it would be very psychologically traumatic to confront what your loving parents did to your only existence. Never will you ever be able to feel nature's gift of sexual pleasure. Unless your consciousness reincarnates as another animal

I told my pregnant sister that she shouldn't snip their newborn son's dick up. I rarely ever talk to her so I figured I should at least try to convince her to not do it.
They told me "Shut up user, if he doesn't have it done now he'll have to do it in the future". "But foreskin is SO NASTY" "Having a foreskin is weird..." I told them a few red pills about circumcision and they said "Oh well, it's something everyone has done, it's just apart of being a boy". Then I realized something, normies are fucking stupid and follow anything anyone above them says. Of course they'd listen to (((their))) reasons to cut a kid's dick up. Seriously, you can't convince them.

I'm sorry nephew, you're gonna get snipped and I can't say I didn't try.

Attached: sad_cowboi.png (636x543, 429K)

>Oh well, it's something everyone has done, it's just apart of being a boy

now THIS is a good reason to consider suicide.

It fucking sucks, I never even had a choice.

Attached: 1551721456593.gif (250x231, 2M)